info for shipment

  1. info for shipment


    good day,
    I have sent an email for having news for a shipment in Italy but I have not had answer. I wanted to ask to you as I can make to calculate the shipping costs for Italy since it is not possible to select it in the type of order? my type of payment is with postpay
    thanks for the answer
    Luca


  2. Quote Originally Posted by uan;
    good day,
    I have sent an email for having news for a shipment in Italy but I have not had answer. I wanted to ask to you as I can make to calculate the shipping costs for Italy since it is not possible to select it in the type of order? my type of payment is with postpay
    thanks for the answer
    Luca
    Does this refer to an order at Applied Nutriceuticals' website or at NutraPlanet?
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
    •   
       


  3. I mean from the website of the link
    http://websites.uk-plc.net/247Weight...iceuticals.htm
    thanks for the interest
    Luca

  4. Quote Originally Posted by uan;
    I mean from the website of the link
    http://websites.uk-plc.net/247Weight...iceuticals.htm
    thanks for the interest
    Luca
    That's one of Applied Nutriceuticals' distributors in Europe. It might be more efficient to contact them directly. When did you send them an e-mail? You may get a response by tomorrow, if the extended weekend got in the way. Today is a bank holiday here in Germany, for instance...
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  5. I have sent an email much time makes but I have not had answer, however it would appeal to know like applying expenses to me of transport for your products.
    Thanks
    Luca
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by uan View Post
    I have sent an email much time makes but I have not had answer, however it would appeal to know like applying expenses to me of transport for your products.
    Thanks
    Luca
    Check your PM!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Leviathan is now ready for shipment at the Planet!!!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-28-2007, 12:26 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-24-2007, 10:13 PM
  3. need some info for a 6 week cutter
    By ugab37 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: 04-04-2006, 04:01 PM
  4. Anyone know the nutritional info for the new BK Whopper?
    By tattoopierced1 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 09-13-2005, 09:16 PM
  5. SD PCT Info for Noob
    By cdent in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-26-2005, 05:26 PM
Log in
Log in