Does no one take IGF-2/Neovar stack anymore?

e30Kat

e30Kat

Awards
Hi everybody, this is my first post on here - but i am definately not new to forums. Car forums, bike forums, and fitness forums just about covers it.

Anyway, I was a tester for IGF-2/Neovar stack over on another forum about a year ago when the AP line first came out. I actually got it for free and put up a log with before/after pictures... (with my face in the pics =P) and i DEFINATELY wouldn't mind doing it again. When i take supplements, I take them to a T - on time and always. Anyway, I am looking to take another cycle to help re-energize my gym drive and get me back into gear and past where i used to be.

I'm about 5'9''/5'10" and around 9 or 10% bf at the most IMO. During my igf2/neovar cycle last year i blew up to ~180... loved every minute of it. But now with work and school being crazy, the last few weeks have been real shitty workouts. Now that school is practically done, it is time to get back into gear and get addicted again.

Anyway, it seems nobody takes just igf2 and neovar anymore. The stacks i see on here always seem to include stims, and personally they just dont do it for me. I've tried rpm and superpump250 before, they just make me feel shitty. I'm not a coffee drinker and like i said, stims just aren't for me it seems.

Is IGF-2/Neovar still a good stack? Is there a reason nobody seems to be doing it? I'd love to take it again, and unless somebody tells me why I shouldn't do it - a link to the best prices around would be greatly appreciated. Looking foward to trying the revamped neovar and getting swole!

thanks for any/all input!

-mike

edit: In case my intentions weren't made clear, I want to clean bulk. Looking for 10-15lbs increase including waterweight, 5-7lbs solid muscle at least when it's all said and done. 8 week cycle is the plan. While it may be difficult to achieve, I dont think it's completely unrealistic and I will get there.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anyway, I was a tester for IGF-2/Neovar stack over on another forum about a year ago when the AP line first came out.
You probably meant "AN line" :)

...Anyway, I am looking to take another cycle to help re-energize my gym drive and get me back into gear and past where i used to be.
Sounds good...

Anyway, it seems nobody takes just igf2 and neovar anymore...
Not quite. A lot of users do it regularly. There are several reasons you do not find those many logs on an IGF-2/NeoVar stack. First, many users tried that stack and logged their experiences a while back. Convinced that the stack works, and having logged their initial experiences already, they are less compelled to log every subsequent use. Second, most users prefer to rotate or vary their stacks, even if they have favourites. With the variety of effective products available, it is understandable that some users may want to tray different stack options in addition to their effective IGF-2/NeoVar punch. Third, some users that originally logged IGF-2/NeoVar here at AM might want to log their repeat experience on another forum. And so on...

Is IGF-2/Neovar still a good stack?
Short answer: Yes!
Longer answer: Always was. Is. And always will be! :)

Looking foward to trying the revamped neovar and getting swole!
You are not alone! :D

e30Kat

e30Kat

Awards
You probably meant "AN line" :)

Sounds good...

Not quite. A lot of users do it regularly. There are several reasons you do not find those many logs on an IGF-2/NeoVar stack. First, many users tried that stack and logged their experiences a while back. Convinced that the stack works, and having logged their initial experiences already, they are less compelled to log every subsequent use. Second, most users prefer to rotate or vary their stacks, even if they have favourites. With the variety of effective products available, it is understandable that some users may want to tray different stack options in addition to their effective IGF-2/NeoVar punch. Third, some users that originally logged IGF-2/NeoVar here at AM might want to log their repeat experience on another forum. And so on...

Short answer: Yes!
Longer answer: Always was. Is. And always will be! :)

You are not alone! :D
Yes, I meant AN line :hammer:

and while you gave some valid points, the only one that i could really come up with myself is that most people this time of year are cutting for summertime. Which is what most of the stacks logged on here seem to be geared towards. I feel as though i'm at a point were I'd rather clean bulk than cut, as I'm still decently vascular and cut enough IMO to get away with clean bulking.

Anyway, thank you for the quick response. Only thing you didn't really answer is where is the cheapest place to pick up the igf-2/neovar? I'm assuming the new neovar is out already and everywhere that sells AN, correct?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anyway, thank you for the quick response. Only thing you didn't really answer is where is the cheapest place to pick up the igf-2/neovar?
NutraPlanet! :)
http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/applied-nutriceuticals/neovar-240-caps-600-mg.html
http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/applied-nutriceuticals/igf-2-240-caps-700-mg.html

I'm assuming the new neovar is out already and everywhere that sells AN, correct?
The new NeoVar should be available for ordering around May 19th/May 20th.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
e30Kat

e30Kat

Awards
That should be great. The new NeoVar does not require cycling, by the way...

Responded! :)
I haven't read the entire description, so if you just direct me there i'll understand - but why doesn't version 2 require cycling... is it less potent? Don't know if thats the first thought that goes through anybody else's mind, but thats immediately what i think of...

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I haven't read the entire description, so if you just direct me there i'll understand ....
You might want to take a look at this:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/91595-neovar-has-completed.html

- but why doesn't version 2 require cycling... is it less potent? Don't know if thats the first thought that goes through anybody else's mind, but thats immediately what i think of...
You do not need to, if your supplemental creatine intake is around 2gr-3gr daily.

Here's a contribution I made to the new-NeoVar thread:

"Our bodies synthesize creatine daily from the amino acids glycine, arginine, and methionine. Besides, we also obtain creatine from diet (meat/animal sources). An average, healthy, 70kg athlete has creatine reserves of about 120gr. He uses up about 2.5gr - 3gr or so daily in metabolic processes, depending on his level of activity. Some of this creatine need is replenished via endogenous creatine synthesis and the rest directly from diet. Anyway, I weigh much more than 70kg, so I should be fine, if I supplemented with about 2gr-3gr of creatine daily, as long as absorption and bioavailability are optimized. And, by the way, I have not seen any evidence yet that suggests medium-to-long-term creatine supplementation in the 2gr-3gr daily suppresses or inhibits endogenous creatine synthesis."

e30Kat

e30Kat

Awards
You might want to take a look at this:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/91595-neovar-has-completed.html

You do not need to, if your supplemental creatine intake is around 2gr-3gr daily.

Here's a contribution I made to the new-NeoVar thread:

"Our bodies synthesize creatine daily from the amino acids glycine, arginine, and methionine. Besides, we also obtain creatine from diet (meat/animal sources). An average, healthy, 70kg athlete has creatine reserves of about 120gr. He uses up about 2.5gr - 3gr or so daily in metabolic processes, depending on his level of activity. Some of this creatine need is replenished via endogenous creatine synthesis and the rest directly from diet. Anyway, I weigh much more than 70kg, so I should be fine, if I supplemented with about 2gr-3gr of creatine daily, as long as absorption and bioavailability are optimized. And, by the way, I have not seen any evidence yet that suggests medium-to-long-term creatine supplementation in the 2gr-3gr daily suppresses or inhibits endogenous creatine synthesis."
thank you for copy/pasting that instead of linking it and making me find it... but that doesnt explain why version 2 CAN be and version 1 CAN'T be taken daily at the same 2gr-3gr doses.

I'm not trying to be a pain in the ass, I'm just trying to understand. Hope you understand where I'm coming from...

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
thank you for copy/pasting that instead of linking it and making me find it... but that doesnt explain why version 2 CAN be and version 1 CAN'T be taken daily at the same 2gr-3gr doses.

I'm not trying to be a pain in the ass, I'm just trying to understand. Hope you understand where I'm coming from...
You are definitely not "a pain in the ass"! We are here to be of assistance. My response was based on your original question regarding why version 2.0 would not require cycling. I did not do an explicit comparison of the two versions. Basically, my reference to my other post tried to explain that creatine supplementation at about 3gr daily does not require cycling. As long as the creatine form does not promote significant creatine conversion to creatinine and adverse effects on liver and kidneys. The recommendation regarding creatine supplementation has changed significantly over time. Creatine loading with dextrose (and related carbohydrates), for instance, is outdated. If NeoVar version 1.0 works for you at about 2gr-3gr daily, you do not need to cycle it. In my opinion, version 2.0 is significantly better than version 1.0, and definitely does not require cycling.

e30Kat

e30Kat

Awards
You are definitely not "a pain in the ass"! We are here to be of assistance. My response was based on your original question regarding why version 2.0 would not require cycling. I did not do an explicit comparison of the two versions. Basically, my reference to my other post tried to explain that creatine supplementation at about 3gr daily does not require cycling. As long as the creatine form does not promote significant creatine conversion to creatinine and adverse effects on liver and kidneys. The recommendation regarding creatine supplementation has changed significantly over time. Creatine loading with dextrose (and related carbohydrates), for instance, is outdated. If NeoVar version 1.0 works for you at about 2gr-3gr daily, you do not need to cycle it. In my opinion, version 2.0 is significantly better than version 1.0, and definitely does not require cycling.
ok, so in other words - either one is fine at 2gr-3gr, but it is most likely that results will only be seen with version 2 at these low dosages. Thanks for the explaination!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ok, so in other words - either one is fine at 2gr-3gr, but it is most likely that results will only be seen with version 2 at these low dosages. Thanks for the explaination!
We are talking about long-term supplementation here. Both versions 1 and 2 are effective at recommended dosages. Yet, version 2 is preferable due to its relative superiority at creatine transportation and synthesis. In general, though, if one is looking at supplementing creatine without cycling, about 3gr daily should be appropriate. Athletes weighing upwards of 130kg or so, and have a high daily energy expenditure, can take more, of course.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was a tester for IGF-2/Neovar stack over on another forum about a year ago when the AP line first came out. I actually got it for free and put up a log with before/after pictures... (with my face in the pics =P) and i DEFINATELY wouldn't mind doing it again. When i take supplements, I take them to a T - on time and always. Anyway, I am looking to take another cycle to help re-energize my gym drive and get me back into gear and past where i used to be.

I'm about 5'9''/5'10" and around 9 or 10% bf at the most IMO. During my igf2/neovar cycle last year i blew up to ~180... loved every minute of it. But now with work and school being crazy, the last few weeks have been real shitty workouts. Now that school is practically done, it is time to get back into gear and get addicted again.

Anyway, it seems nobody takes just igf2 and neovar anymore. The stacks i see on here always seem to include stims, and personally they just dont do it for me. I've tried rpm and superpump250 before, they just make me feel shitty. I'm not a coffee drinker and like i said, stims just aren't for me it seems.

Is IGF-2/Neovar still a good stack? Is there a reason nobody seems to be doing it? I'd love to take it again, and unless somebody tells me why I shouldn't do it - a link to the best prices around would be greatly appreciated. Looking foward to trying the revamped neovar and getting swole!

edit: In case my intentions weren't made clear, I want to clean bulk. Looking for 10-15lbs increase including waterweight, 5-7lbs solid muscle at least when it's all said and done. 8 week cycle is the plan. While it may be difficult to achieve, I dont think it's completely unrealistic and I will get there.
Mike, yeah people still do the IGF-2/NeoVar stack. I've actually just FINISHED an 8-week IGF-2 cycle, and will be starting back on the IGF-2/NeoVar (Recomped) stack in a week or so. 5 weeks of my cycle I was bulking, and the last 3 I was cutting. Interesting that you ask if it is "a good stack". Most definitely. I gained LBM whilst using it, and for the last 2 weeks of my bulk cycle, I was actually running the IGF-2/NeoVar as a standalone stack, and found my gains to be most noticeable there (and it even started leaning me out!). While I've been cutting, I've been slowly gaining mass and losing fat, withOUT my weight changing, which I attribute a bit to the IGF-2/NeoVar stack, so it's well worth a try while clean bulking. I think you could DEFINITELY gain your desired 5-7 pounds in 8 weeks (Just make sure you're eating enough; I know how hard it can be to get in enough CLEAN calories on a bulk)!

e30Kat

e30Kat

Awards
Mike, yeah people still do the IGF-2/NeoVar stack. I've actually just FINISHED an 8-week IGF-2 cycle, and will be starting back on the IGF-2/NeoVar (Recomped) stack in a week or so. 5 weeks of my cycle I was bulking, and the last 3 I was cutting. Interesting that you ask if it is "a good stack". Most definitely. I gained LBM whilst using it, and for the last 2 weeks of my bulk cycle, I was actually running the IGF-2/NeoVar as a standalone stack, and found my gains to be most noticeable there (and it even started leaning me out!). While I've been cutting, I've been slowly gaining mass and losing fat, withOUT my weight changing, which I attribute a bit to the IGF-2/NeoVar stack, so it's well worth a try while clean bulking. I think you could DEFINITELY gain your desired 5-7 pounds in 8 weeks (Just make sure you're eating enough; I know how hard it can be to get in enough CLEAN calories on a bulk)!
Thanks for the input. Gives me more hope for this stack. Like i said before i took it last time but only for 4 weeks and with the old neovar. It took about 2-3 weeks to feel the effects come on and then BAM! one week later its over. Told myself if i did it again it'd be for 8 weeks.

Yes, clean calories are the hard part. I do stay away from sweets, chocolates, cookies, etc no problem - but foods like pizza and cheesesteaks are my "downfall" to my otherwise pretty clean diet. Ex, there was a $10 minimum charge or $1 added to your total for visa today at a pizza place. So instead of a grilled chicken ceasar wrap and maybe a slice of pizza, i had an entire pie and a bottle of water to myself. Total = 10.55 :fool2:

Sooo we'll see how this goes. I will most likely make a personal log with pics and track my progress, lifts, doses, and diet.

-mike

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the input. Gives me more hope for this stack. Like i said before i took it last time but only for 4 weeks and with the old neovar. It took about 2-3 weeks to feel the effects come on and then BAM! one week later its over. Told myself if i did it again it'd be for 8 weeks.

Yes, clean calories are the hard part. I do stay away from sweets, chocolates, cookies, etc no problem - but foods like pizza and cheesesteaks are my "downfall" to my otherwise pretty clean diet. Ex, there was a $10 minimum charge or $1 added to your total for visa today at a pizza place. So instead of a grilled chicken ceasar wrap and maybe a slice of pizza, i had an entire pie and a bottle of water to myself. Total = 10.55 :fool2:

Sooo we'll see how this goes. I will most likely make a personal log with pics and track my progress, lifts, doses, and diet.
No worries, Mike. If you have any more questions feel free to PM me. Will watch how you go, when you start.

e30Kat

e30Kat

Awards
No worries, Mike. If you have any more questions feel free to PM me. Will watch how you go, when you start.
Thanks, will do. Started the stack yesterday afternoon. Shipment came in and couldnt wait to start - I have been logging everything including my diet, dosing amounts, times, lifts... I just need to stop being lazy about before pictures and take them before its too late to do so.

maybe later tonight or tomorrrow.

Generallee

Awards
Hey glad to hear some one with pretty much same body type, same knowledge of supps, same age and everything we are in the same boat i start my cycle about the same as you. Clean Bulking, neovar/ IGF-2 Stack been only taking 4 pills daily moving it up though

I should start logging all my data.... and take a before after pic....damnn