RPM and PCT

1. Lightbulb RPM and PCT

how effective is the AI/test boosting effect of RPM during PCT?

2. Thumbs up More information needed!

I would much rather like to see what exactly you are taking that requires a PCT first, and then I will give you the advice you need. One tip to start you off though...if your taking something requires a real deal PCT...RPM can be used during PCT as an accessory, but not make it the only product, or foundation of your PCT.

Cheers!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.

3. Quote Originally Posted by SamBoz19 View Post
    I would much rather like to see what exactly you are taking that requires a PCT first, and then I will give you the advice you need. One tip to start you off though...if your taking something requires a real deal PCT...RPM can be used during PCT as an accessory, but not make it the only product, or foundation of your PCT.

Cheers!
    Its for epistane PCT: i have PCS by AI, IGF -2 and some novedex XT. I just thought that the RPM i have might help aswell due to its test boosting/AI qualities... hoping this kind of stack could keep the gains going strong through PCT... or maybe this is AI overkill?

:bruce2:
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by workout8485 View Post
    Its for epistane PCT: i have PCS by AI, IGF -2 and some novedex XT. I just thought that the RPM i have might help aswell due to its test boosting/AI qualities... hoping this kind of stack could keep the gains going strong through PCT... or maybe this is AI overkill?

i don't think that's overkill at all. RPM is good siht. 3 to 6 caps before w/o and you'll be loving yourself for it. i hav never had a bad experience w/ RPM.....never.
  5. Thumbs up Your good to go!

Quote Originally Posted by workout8485 View Post

While running a SERM such as Nolva is recommended, what you have planned for a PCT is solid...it is not overkill by any means. RPM will certainly help with what you have. As a matter of fact...taking RPM along with everything else should help prevent any libido issues that can happen from using novedex xt. It looks to me like you have a decently rounded out PCT plan. If you have anymore questions, or need further assistance...post here, or pm me bud. Good luck with your PCT and take care.

Cheers!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.

6. thanx for the advice!

should i start IGF 2 and RPM a week prior to the commencement of PCT/end of cycle so that its "kicked in" by the time i start the PCT?
  7. Thumbs up No problems with that at all!

Quote Originally Posted by workout8485 View Post
    thanx for the advice!

should i start IGF 2 and RPM a week prior to the commencement of PCT/end of cycle so that its "kicked in" by the time i start the PCT?
    That would actually be beneficial...thats what we refer to as the bridging technique. However, no need to start the RPM, just the IGF-2 (can take anywhere from 5-10 days for you to really start feeling its effects). RPM kicks in right away so you do not need to worry about that.

NOTE: Make sure to continue taking liver protection even into PCT.

If you need anything else...you know the drill now...Post here or PM me. Take care bud.

Cheers!