RPM/Neovar Review

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Final Review!

Neovar

-Upon first impressions i liked the pills color and being pills are convenient for whenever you need to take them.
-I like the formulation(other than CEE, i would rather of had a different creatine) and the price is great.
-I did not have any real creatine effects(i had been on creatine for awhile anyways though) and did not notice much from the CEE.
-Definitely noticed some cool effects from the RR
-Increased mood during times of extreme stress :woohoo:
-Increase in reps throughout workouts
-Increased deepness of sleep
-I really like the addition of RR in formulas and think it is great.
-The Banaba had some nice effects
-I noted that more full and "heavy" muscle feeling
-Had great vascularity and some pretty freaky veins that were in my forearms even when not lifting.
-It did a great job of blocking out fat gain while i was bulking(apparent by gain of a couple pounds and not waist increase)
Overall
-The effects were nice with the Neovar but honestly the nutrient partitioning was not as good as AP for me. It is definitely something someone should try for themselves as i definitely saw results and the price is good. I would not buy it again with the current formulation....butttttt the new formulation looks really really good and i look to add that in with my AP as soon as they get it into Nutra and i look forward to its results.

RPM
-This was definitely my favorite part of this stack.
-The energy, drive, and focus during workouts were all very apparent on 3-4pills(depending on amount of sleep)
-I do not get very noticeable effects on 200mg and less of caffeine but the naringin definitely improved the effects of the caffeine.
-The chocamine gave a nice euphoric feeling on the workout dose and some nice warmth
-I crushed all my workouts and did not have any bad workouts with RPM in the equation and that is great.
-Noted some aggression during workouts and added weight and reps on most exercises.
-I really like the simple but very effective formula with no added crap to just elongate the ingredient list.
-The daily dosing seemed to also ward off fat gain and give some nice small increases in energy during the day, especially when fatigue(both mental and physical) crept in during the last two exam weeks)
Overall
-No doubt i will be buying some of this again(and maybe really soon). The effects were very nice and anyone looking for a pre-workout product should look into and try RPM. It has great feedback and now having tried it can say rightfully so. Great price as well means no complaining.

I would like to thank the AN team for sending this out and i gratefully appreciate the selection by SM for this log. I am eagerly awaiting to try some new Neovar to try and may toss in RPM in a small order when it hits Nutra. Thanks for following along everyone and for the support even when i did not have abilities to keep a up to par(in my opinion) log.
:afro:​

lbarber

lbarber

Awards
  • Established
Nice review! I never tried the original Neovar, but I am looking forward to possibly being able try out the newer version when it comes out! I just need money, :(...

Will you buy me some new Neovar? :) haha

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Good, balanced review, Bolt. Thank you! I am also looking forward to trying the new NeoVar! :)

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
When does it come out? Within a week?
I am not sure. rms80 should give the best answer here. I'll try to contact him for a response. Thanks for your interest. ;)

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Good, balanced review, Bolt. Thank you! I am also looking forward to trying the new NeoVar! :)
No problem thanks for the chance to log. I have been checking nutra hoping to catch the new Neovar for sale

lbarber

lbarber

Awards
  • Established
I am not sure. rms80 should give the best answer here. I'll try to contact him for a response. Thanks for your interest. ;)
Cool, I am anxiously awaiting its release! And have set a small amount of funds to the side in hopes of possibly buying a bottle of this in the near future.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Cool, I am anxiously awaiting its release! And have set a small amount of funds to the side in hopes of possibly buying a bottle of this in the near future.
The new NeoVar is basically ready from a production point of view, but for logistic reasons, should be available for ordering around May 20th. Hope this helps! :D

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
The new NeoVar is basically ready from a production point of view, but for logistic reasons, should be available for ordering around May 20th. Hope this helps! :D
Thanks for giving a reasonable date and i look forward to it!