Igf-2 and sleep - AnabolicMinds.com

Igf-2 and sleep

Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

Igf-2 and sleep

Can anything in Igf-2 hinder sleep? Say you take a late dose will it cause any stim effect?
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.

Thumbs up An answer!

Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    Can anything in Igf-2 hinder sleep? Say you take a late dose will it cause any stim effect?
    What up Tripster?

Anyway...

Yes there is one thing in IGF-2 that can hinder sleep...rhodiola rosea. However, if you take the IGF-2 45 mins pre-bed and you plan on falling asleep there are generally no issues. However, lets say you take it 1 and a half before bed...its in your system then it has a tendency to make you restless. Now beyond that, on a funny note...in my personal experience...IGF-2 makes my libido jump through the roof and sometimes I have a "Hard" time sleeping if you know what I mean? . So basically, as long as you take the IGF-2 30-45 mins pre-bed and you will be falling asleep you should be fine.

Cheers bud!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by TripDog;
    Just to add to what SamBoz said. As you know, Rhodiola Rosea is an adaptogen. Although adaptogens help relieve stress, some individuals can feel more focused and awake after consuming them, especially in high doses. So, the "rhodiola effect" is a theoretical, even if remote, possibility on IGF-2. I personally have never been deprived of sleep on IGF-2. On the contrary. I suppose the growth-hormone stimulating effects of the combination of the Safed Musli, Mucuna Pruriens, and Dodder Seed, all in IGF-2, definitely more than compensate for any potential rhodiola sensitivity.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
    •   

Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

Haha, I was waiting for a strategic comment on the subject....thank guys
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by TripDog;
    Haha, I was waiting for a strategic comment on the subject....thank guys
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
    Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.

Man, with IGF-2, I get the best sleep of my life, and wake up feeling super refreshed. What's up Trip!

I take it about 1 minute before I turn the lights out. No problems. Only issues are when I take it maybe over an hour before bed.
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

When I was taking 10 caps/day, I had zero problems with sleep. However, when I bumped it up to 12/day, then it was a little more difficult to sleep. I weighed ~175 at that time as well.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

Similar Forum Threads

1. **** Need 2 Sleep No Really I Need to Sleep!! Tha Log
    By mich29 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 101
    Last Post: 01-29-2012, 01:07 PM
  2. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-18-2010, 02:25 PM
  3. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 08-16-2010, 03:17 PM
  4. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-08-2009, 11:40 PM