Igf-2 and sleep

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can anything in Igf-2 hinder sleep? Say you take a late dose will it cause any stim effect?

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
An answer!

Can anything in Igf-2 hinder sleep? Say you take a late dose will it cause any stim effect?
What up Tripster?

Anyway...

Yes there is one thing in IGF-2 that can hinder sleep...rhodiola rosea. However, if you take the IGF-2 45 mins pre-bed and you plan on falling asleep there are generally no issues. However, lets say you take it 1 and a half before bed...its in your system then it has a tendency to make you restless. Now beyond that, on a funny note...in my personal experience...IGF-2 makes my libido jump through the roof and sometimes I have a "Hard" time sleeping if you know what I mean? :rofl:. So basically, as long as you take the IGF-2 30-45 mins pre-bed and you will be falling asleep you should be fine.

Cheers bud!:cheers:

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just to add to what SamBoz said. As you know, Rhodiola Rosea is an adaptogen. Although adaptogens help relieve stress, some individuals can feel more focused and awake after consuming them, especially in high doses. So, the "rhodiola effect" is a theoretical, even if remote, possibility on IGF-2. I personally have never been deprived of sleep on IGF-2. On the contrary. I suppose the growth-hormone stimulating effects of the combination of the Safed Musli, Mucuna Pruriens, and Dodder Seed, all in IGF-2, definitely more than compensate for any potential rhodiola sensitivity.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Haha, I was waiting for a strategic comment on the subject....thank guys

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Man, with IGF-2, I get the best sleep of my life, and wake up feeling super refreshed. What's up Trip!

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
I take it about 1 minute before I turn the lights out. No problems. Only issues are when I take it maybe over an hour before bed.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
When I was taking 10 caps/day, I had zero problems with sleep. However, when I bumped it up to 12/day, then it was a little more difficult to sleep. I weighed ~175 at that time as well.