Could Drive be making me tired?

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.33%

Could Drive be making me tired?

I've been using RPM/Drive for six weeks now. I've had remarkable results from using them, and couldn't be happier.

Two weeks ago I noticed that approximately 60-70 minutes after taking the pre-workout dose, I got really sluggish and tired in the gym. It didn't happen every day, but two or three times a week, this happened to me.

I haven't switched anything up since the beginning - I take three Drive at 7am, and three Drive at 3pm, an hour before going to the gym. I also take four RPM at 3pm as well.

My sleeping patterns and diet have remained consistent throughout this, so I was unsure if it was the Drive or the RPM, although at a glance it would be hard to see RPM as the culprit.

On days that I skip the afternoon dose of Drive, I power through the workouts. When I use it, the sluggish feeling returns.

Is there any logical explanation for this?

2. MST Reppin Hard!
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.87%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

I personally instead of taking both Drive and RPM at 3pm, I would take the Drive at 2pm and then the RPM at 3pm.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.44%

Quote Originally Posted by Arrogant View Post
    I've been using RPM/Drive for six weeks now. I've had remarkable results from using them, and couldn't be happier.

Two weeks ago I noticed that approximately 60-70 minutes after taking the pre-workout dose, I got really sluggish and tired in the gym. It didn't happen every day, but two or three times a week, this happened to me.

I haven't switched anything up since the beginning - I take three Drive at 7am, and three Drive at 3pm, an hour before going to the gym. I also take four RPM at 3pm as well.

My sleeping patterns and diet have remained consistent throughout this, so I was unsure if it was the Drive or the RPM, although at a glance it would be hard to see RPM as the culprit.

On days that I skip the afternoon dose of Drive, I power through the workouts. When I use it, the sluggish feeling returns.

Is there any logical explanation for this?

I experienced this when I first started RPM and Drive. Taper down the dosage. Ultimately the most I can handle without getting fatigue is either 3 caps of either RPM or Drive. If I take four I regret it. I could only handle taking it once a day. Hopefully the fatigue/tired feeling will wear off over time.

I researched the ingredients and I couldn't find any sides that included sloggishness/fatigue ect. If anything, I think it's the naringin. From what I hear, naringin can be unpredictable.

I suggest lowering the dosage and over time you may be able to bring it back up again.
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.33%

Quote Originally Posted by paulg View Post
    I experienced this when I first started RPM and Drive. Taper down the dosage. Ultimately the most I can handle without getting fatigue is either 3 caps of either RPM or Drive. If I take four I regret it. I could only handle taking it once a day. Hopefully the fatigue/tired feeling will wear off over time.

I researched the ingredients and I couldn't find any sides that included sloggishness/fatigue ect. If anything, I think it's the naringin. From what I hear, naringin can be unpredictable.

I suggest lowering the dosage and over time you may be able to bring it back up again.

The odd thing is that I experience zero sluggishness or tired feelings when I take three in the morning.

However, the second dose is what kills me. What's especially strange about that is that it's taken along with RPM....
  5. MST Reppin Hard!
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.87%

The odd thing is that I experience zero sluggishness or tired feelings when I take three in the morning.

However, the second dose is what kills me. What's especially strange about that is that it's taken along with RPM....
    ...which is why I suggested to not take them together, haha. With products that are normally stacked together it's all about synergy. It's possible that your body reacts negatively to those 2 products taken together at the same time..which could be why you get a PM crash...but it doesn't bother you on your first dosing.
    www.millenniumsport.net
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  155 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.19%

i experience this also with the preworkout dose. The morning dose doesnt make me tired at all though. I upped the rpm to 3 instead of 2 for more energy. I also take the drive at the same time... that might be the source of teh problem?
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.39%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

I find with drive I really require more sleep than I normally would, I just make sure I get to bed early.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  8. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.47%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Ah whoops, sorry I missed this till now. One thing that might cause it is that drive can slightly lower blood sugar levels, making you a little hypoglycemic. Try taking in a small amount of either simple or complex carbs maybe 1/2 hr after taking drive, but before workout.
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.95%

If you're currently taking anti-depressants or such, the naringin can have a profound effect on increasing circulating blood plasma levels on many compounds.
    Freedom means nothing here.
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.33%

Thanks guys.

No anti-depressants......yet.

I'll incorporate carbs prior to the workout and see how that works. Yesterday, I used RPM pre-workout and took Drive afterward. No problems at all.
  11. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.47%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

yeah, doesn't necessarily need to be a lot of carbs, 10g would likely do it. probably better if its simpler carbs, just for speed purposes
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  12. MST Reppin Hard!
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.87%

Thanks guys.

No anti-depressants......yet.

I'll incorporate carbs prior to the workout and see how that works. Yesterday, I used RPM pre-workout and took Drive afterward. No problems at all.

Smart move. I'm tellin ya...if you keep them seperate you'll be fine.
    www.millenniumsport.net

Similar Forum Threads

1. hdrol making me super tired?
    By TulsaTalons in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-18-2011, 02:39 AM
  2. New here. Tired of being tired
    By kage2 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-15-2010, 01:12 PM
  3. Leviathan making me tired?