IGF-2 and Drive stack

  1. Banned
    ThisGuy02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    325
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    84.85%

    IGF-2 and Drive stack


    Checked out Rugger's log and this looked stack looked promising. I have some left-over cutting supps that I found to be effective and thought I might include in this stack, now centered on these two AN products (by the time I start in 2 weeks, will have taken 6 weeks off the non-AN products).

    Here's what I'm thinking:

    IGF-2
    Drive
    Thyrocuts 2
    Napalm (2 bottles; 1 w/ clen, 1 w/out)
    oh, and I take GABA, not because I think it works at releasing GH, but because it makes me sleep niiiice!

    I have about 3 weeks worth Napalm and Thyrocuts and judging by my weight (202 at 5'11" ~16%), I'll have just under 4 weeks of IGF and Drive. If everything I've read about them is true, I'll be ordering a second round of those and going 8 weeks total.

    Anyone see a problem with my using a T2 product or the napalm along with these?

    I'll also be doing 30 - 60 minutes of cardio every morning (5 days a week) and lifting evenings (3 day split).

  2. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,571
    Rep Power
    737261
    Level
    83
    Lv. Percent
    64.62%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Similar to the stack I will be running in a few weeks. Drive\IGF2\Napalm and Recreate for me. The Drive and IGF2 are for maintaining my mass while I incinerate fat with the other two. Should be very solid. You seem to have the same type of idea.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  3. Banned
    ThisGuy02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    325
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    84.85%

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Similar to the stack I will be running in a few weeks. Drive\IGF2\Napalm and Recreate for me. The Drive and IGF2 are for maintaining my mass while I incinerate fat with the other two. Should be very solid. You seem to have the same type of idea.
    I'm VERY interested on hearing how the Recreate goes. Looks like an interesting product, and I've been giving it some thought myself.
    •   
       

  4. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    46
    Posts
    31,851
    Rep Power
    778050
    Level
    95
    Lv. Percent
    26.47%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by ThisGuy02 View Post
    Anyone see a problem with my using a T2 product or the napalm along with these?
    nope, nothing wrong with that idea at all
    This space for rent

    Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  5. Banned
    ThisGuy02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    325
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    84.85%

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    nope, nothing wrong with that idea at all
    Great! Just the man I was hoping to hear from.

    Another question for you...Drive mentions in the warnings people who are sensitive to stims. I'm not, but was curious, would Drive and Venom together be too much? I have some of this on reserve too, and I love it for curbing the appetite, which gets particularly crazy on thyroid supps.

    Or what about DreamWeaver's idea of adding Recreate? I'm curious about trying that one too.

    Maybe I'll do an 8-weeker like this:

    Week 1
    IGF-2
    Drive

    Week 2 - 4
    IGF-2
    Drive
    Thyrocuts 2
    Venom Hyperdrive
    Napalm (1 week w/ clen, 1 without, 1 with)

    Week 5 - 8
    IGF-2
    Drive
    Recreate

    or is that just going overboard? I'm thinking it might just get me a little bit ripped...
  6. Professional Member
    Rugger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    4,060
    Rep Power
    4770
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    64.71%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I haven't noticed much of a stim effect from Drive, if any. I would not be too worried about it. I think the stim effect from drive is more of a general sense of well being as opposed to the typical stim feel.
  7. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,571
    Rep Power
    737261
    Level
    83
    Lv. Percent
    64.62%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    yes it is a constant feeling of well being throughout the day. I hear the same thing about recreate.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  8. Senior Member
    SamBoz19's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,691
    Rep Power
    35300
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    63.17%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Thumbs up You would be right sir!


    Quote Originally Posted by Rugger1 View Post
    I haven't noticed much of a stim effect from Drive, if any. I would not be too worried about it. I think the stim effect from drive is more of a general sense of well being as opposed to the typical stim feel.
    DRIVE is stimulant free so there are not necessarily any stim effects to be expected from it. The general sense of well being though is right on...DRIVE does help stimulate the mind, but more in the sense of feeling more in tune with the mind-muscle connection.

    Cheers!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
  9. Banned
    ThisGuy02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    325
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    84.85%

    Quote Originally Posted by SamBoz19 View Post
    DRIVE is stimulant free so there are not necessarily any stim effects to be expected from it. The general sense of well being though is right on...DRIVE does help stimulate the mind, but more in the sense of feeling more in tune with the mind-muscle connection.

    Cheers!
    That's what I hoped! I looked through the ingredients and none looked like any stims I know of, but because of the warning, I thought it better to be sure. I Should be lined up for a nice little cycle of supps in about two weeks, then. VERY much looking forward to it, particularly the IGF and Drive. The more research I do, the more great reviews I come across.
  10. Banned
    ThisGuy02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    325
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    84.85%

    Another question, I keep my diet to moderate carbs. Would AP be any good to me in this cycle? I haven't tried it, but I've been interested for a while.
  11. Senior Member
    SamBoz19's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,691
    Rep Power
    35300
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    63.17%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Thumbs up Yes!


    Quote Originally Posted by ThisGuy02 View Post
    Another question, I keep my diet to moderate carbs. Would AP be any good to me in this cycle? I haven't tried it, but I've been interested for a while.
    AP would only help matters...either that or get some NeoVar, but then again if you want to look into NeoVar, I suggest waiting until we have the new NeoVar out on the market for sale...the new formula is not only stronger, but lighter on the wallet as well.

    Since you'll probably do AP...just take it 15 mins before breakfast, your pre-workout meal and your post-workout meal....mix your carbs up...spilt the carbs up between simple and complex with each dose. Using a mixture of both carbs increases the pumps and the muscle fullness from AP. Hey if you got the extra $...getting some P-Slin to use only pre-workout would be quite beneficial to stack along side AP. Just my two cents.

    If you have anymore questions, or want some tips...get at me bud.

    Cheers!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
  12. Banned
    ThisGuy02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    325
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    84.85%

    Quote Originally Posted by SamBoz19 View Post
    AP would only help matters...either that or get some NeoVar, but then again if you want to look into NeoVar, I suggest waiting until we have the new NeoVar out on the market for sale...the new formula is not only stronger, but lighter on the wallet as well.

    Since you'll probably do AP...just take it 15 mins before breakfast, your pre-workout meal and your post-workout meal....mix your carbs up...spilt the carbs up between simple and complex with each dose. Using a mixture of both carbs increases the pumps and the muscle fullness from AP. Hey if you got the extra $...getting some P-Slin to use only pre-workout would be quite beneficial to stack along side AP. Just my two cents.

    If you have anymore questions, or want some tips...get at me bud.

    Cheers!
    Many thanks, dude!

    Yeah, I've been interested in Neovar too, based on all the great feedback, but it's been my experience with all the creatine I've tried, mono and CEE and various brands, that I tend to bloat up pretty bad.
  13. Diamond Member
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    10,754
    Rep Power
    774631
    Level
    68
    Lv. Percent
    25.09%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by ThisGuy02 View Post
    ...
    Yeah, I've been interested in Neovar too, based on all the great feedback, but it's been my experience with all the creatine I've tried, mono and CEE and various brands, that I tend to bloat up pretty bad.
    Try NeoVar, or better still, the new NeoVar (when it becomes available). The key is to maximize creatine absorption and bioavailability, and to create an environment with an optimal mix of creatine transporters and ATP/phosphocreatine precursors, such that creatine is effectively shuttled into and practically pressed into skeletal muscle cells. That makes all the difference.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  14. Banned
    ThisGuy02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    325
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    84.85%

    Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Try NeoVar, or better still, the new NeoVar (when it becomes available). The key is to maximize creatine absorption and bioavailability, and to create an environment with an optimal mix of creatine transporters and ATP/phosphocreatine precursors, such that creatine is effectively shuttled into and practically pressed into skeletal muscle cells. That makes all the difference.
    I gotta say, I'm growing steadily more tempted. I wouldn't mind just rockin' a little IGF-2, Neovar, Drive, RPM stack.

    hmm...you guys don't feel like sponsoring a log of that, by any chance, do you? Get a little Applied Nutriceuticals recomp party cranking?
  15. Banned
    ThisGuy02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    325
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    84.85%

    Ok, so this is what I'm running (started yesterday).

    8 weeks of IGF-2 and Drive
    Lipotropin AM first 4 weeks, Venom second 4

    Weeks 3 - 6
    Thyrocuts II (3 p/d)
    Thyrotabs (3 p/d)
    DCP
    Napalm (1 week clen mix, 1 non, last clen mixed)

    Hopefully it helps me cut nicely.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Drive + RPM stack
    By AM07 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-16-2008, 04:38 PM
  2. RPM/Drive Stack.......
    By xMike777x in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-10-2008, 03:15 PM
  3. MDROL PCT - NHA stack or RPM/Drive stack?
    By psychospic in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-03-2007, 11:49 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in