Drive/RPM Stack question

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  160 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.83%

Drive/RPM Stack question

I hate to bother everyone but I have a quick question about Drive/Rpm. I just got on the stack and I was wondering if it is at all possible to separate the dosages through out the day. My problem is I have hypoglycemia and if I take it first thing in the morning like I want to I have to eat or else my blood sugar drops. Is this ok? Can I take 3 of drive and 2 of Rpm in the morning with breakfast and then 3 of drive and 3 of rpm 1 hour before workout. I am 6'1 and 180-185 right now. If anyone can help or give me some suggestions that would be great.

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  160 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.83%

Also should I do the 2/2 dosages on days I don't lift?
  3. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.65%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Having the first dose of drive with breakfast is ok, no problem there, the pre-workout dose is more important to ahve on an empty stomach. Also, not sure how fast you need to eat, but you can get away with eating maybe 30 minutes after particularly on that waking dose.

I wouldn't split the RPM into 2 doses like that, i'd think 3-4 rpm taken all preworkout would be all you need. And dosing drive as 2-2 on off days works well, and is a nice way to economize a little
    •   

4. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.3%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    Having the first dose of drive with breakfast is ok, no problem there, the pre-workout dose is more important to ahve on an empty stomach. Also, not sure how fast you need to eat, but you can get away with eating maybe 30 minutes after particularly on that waking dose.

I wouldn't split the RPM into 2 doses like that, i'd think 3-4 rpm taken all preworkout would be all you need. And dosing drive as 2-2 on off days works well, and is a nice way to economize a little
    You must not be very excited for breakfast Easy, because I know I'm digging into my oatmeal in 15 minutes, just enough for my AP/YG/etc to kick in Although I definitely could wait.
    His problem is that he he gets hypoglycemic if he waits 30 mins. So I'd say take it right when you wake up (have it next to your bed) then go ahead and make breakfast, should give it atleast 10 minutes.
  5. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.65%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

yeah for sure, you can even take them directly with food for that morning dose. its more important preworkout be empty stomach for at least the 1/2 hr to let absorption happen.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  160 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.83%

Thank you for all the help, so I will take the 3 of Drive when I wake up and then eat. Followed by waiting and take the other 3 with the 3 of RPM an hour before I lift. Should I worry about taking RPM on days I don't work out, like follow the same dosages as if I was going to lift?
  7. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.65%

depends, a good number of people take it precardio as its quite nice for that as well (depending on your definition of off day). its more advantageous to take it off days over long term use if you can, but if $ is a concern you can either skip it or dose lower.

Similar Forum Threads

1. RPM/Drive question
    By tojr123 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-10-2008, 08:58 PM
  2. RPM and Drive Question
    By rcarracedo in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-26-2008, 12:38 PM
  3. MDROL PCT - NHA stack or RPM/Drive stack?
    By psychospic in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-04-2007, 12:49 AM