Drive/RPM Stack question

Jeffreygoines

Awards
I hate to bother everyone but I have a quick question about Drive/Rpm. I just got on the stack and I was wondering if it is at all possible to separate the dosages through out the day. My problem is I have hypoglycemia and if I take it first thing in the morning like I want to I have to eat or else my blood sugar drops. Is this ok? Can I take 3 of drive and 2 of Rpm in the morning with breakfast and then 3 of drive and 3 of rpm 1 hour before workout. I am 6'1 and 180-185 right now. If anyone can help or give me some suggestions that would be great.

Jeffreygoines

Awards
Also should I do the 2/2 dosages on days I don't lift?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Having the first dose of drive with breakfast is ok, no problem there, the pre-workout dose is more important to ahve on an empty stomach. Also, not sure how fast you need to eat, but you can get away with eating maybe 30 minutes after particularly on that waking dose.

I wouldn't split the RPM into 2 doses like that, i'd think 3-4 rpm taken all preworkout would be all you need. And dosing drive as 2-2 on off days works well, and is a nice way to economize a little

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Having the first dose of drive with breakfast is ok, no problem there, the pre-workout dose is more important to ahve on an empty stomach. Also, not sure how fast you need to eat, but you can get away with eating maybe 30 minutes after particularly on that waking dose.

I wouldn't split the RPM into 2 doses like that, i'd think 3-4 rpm taken all preworkout would be all you need. And dosing drive as 2-2 on off days works well, and is a nice way to economize a little
You must not be very excited for breakfast Easy, because I know I'm digging into my oatmeal in 15 minutes, just enough for my AP/YG/etc to kick in :) Although I definitely could wait.
His problem is that he he gets hypoglycemic if he waits 30 mins. So I'd say take it right when you wake up (have it next to your bed) then go ahead and make breakfast, should give it atleast 10 minutes.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah for sure, you can even take them directly with food for that morning dose. its more important preworkout be empty stomach for at least the 1/2 hr to let absorption happen.

Jeffreygoines

Awards
Thank you for all the help, so I will take the 3 of Drive when I wake up and then eat. Followed by waiting and take the other 3 with the 3 of RPM an hour before I lift. Should I worry about taking RPM on days I don't work out, like follow the same dosages as if I was going to lift?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
depends, a good number of people take it precardio as its quite nice for that as well (depending on your definition of off day). its more advantageous to take it off days over long term use if you can, but if $ is a concern you can either skip it or dose lower.