Initial Neovar Review

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
Ok guys, lemme just tell you this stuff is serious! I have been using this product for about 2 weeks now and I am already noticing the hardening effects! My muscles are fuller and harder....I have new veins starting to show up each day and it seems it just keeps getting better! And this effect is throughout the day, not just after workouts! This stuff is amazing! Initially I was using Nos Ether, which I really like, but Im about 3/4 through that tub, so I started dosing Neovar pre-breakfast and then post-workout and have been loving the effects I have been getting! AN you have made me a believer! As soon as I can get a little more $$$ up I am going to start my summer cut! Im ready to be ripped this summer! This is my stack so far:

IGF-II
Neovar
P-slin (2xday dosing)
Drive
DCP

maybe sum budget ergonomics if I can get sum! Here is a pic of me pre-cut!
Any suggestions for the cut stack?

Attachments

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
precut wtf

dude ur physique is solid

you must tell me ur diet

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
I second that!

precut wtf

dude ur physique is solid

you must tell me ur diet
^^^Seriously man...you've got a hell of a build as is and your going to cut? You've got a better physique than a large percentage of us amateur bodybuilders and fitness enthusiasts.

Please do share your diet with us.

Anyway, if your liking the original formula of NeoVar, wait another month or so and pick up the new formula. The new NeoVar formula is on a whole different playing field. Glad your liking the original though as the original kicks ass by itself...I grew fond of it rather quickly myself when I first used it...:thumbsup:

A suggestion...I notice your not taking any stims...are you against them? If not, pick up some RPM. DRIVE/IGF-2/RPM together along with everything else you are taking will definitely do some work for you, especially increasing muscle hardness and vascularity.

One last thing...why take both P-Slin and NeoVar? I mean I am a fan of both, but I would assume your using them at the same time? If not, I would see no issue with using both of them. Taking them at the same time though...to me that would seem detrimental to your cutting aspirations. Both products are aimed at shuttling carbs and manipulating your insulin to your advantage, but to take them at the same time I would honestly believe that could cause some serious stomach discomfort, hypoglycemia, and lead to more of an appetite increase as opposed to wanting to have a decrease in your appetite for a cut. However, I've never used both at the same time, and wouldn't, but thats just my opinion. I'll just say if its working for you...keep doing what your doing because obviously you know how to take care of your body quite well...judging from the pic at least.

If you have any other questions or need help, post here in the AN subforum, or you can pm me if you want my personal assistance.

Cheers!:cheers:

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
I'd pay good money to have your physique.Cut down to what?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What are you trying to cut?. You shouldn't have to worry about bodyfat!. Also, much respect for posting you head in the picture. Most guys on here seem to be afraid or ashamed or something and cut out their heads.

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys for all the positive input! This summer I just want to be razor sharp! Still got just a little bit more to cut! I am naturally skinny and was blessed with a good metabolism! I was a gymnast for 8 years but caught the weight lifting bug ever since I quit! I bulked up to 230lbs which I gained a ton of fat because I did it the wrong way....2-3 1,200cal weight gainer shakes a day will do it to you haha! So right now I fluctuate between about 175-180. I just struggle really hard with my diet! I do good for a few days and then I cheat, but here is what my diet SHOULD look like minus cheat meals...and yes I know I have sum weird food combos:

Breakfast-
1 pack weight control oatmeal or 1 cup kashi whole grain cereal
Usually a chicken breast by tyson or shrimp or protein shake (usually around 40-50g protein whichever choice)

2 1/2-3hours later (still at school)
Protein shake and sometimes if I feel I haven't ate enough carbs I will take 3/4-1 cup of kashi cereal with me.

3-4hours later
As much of any vege as I want (brocolli, asparagus, green beans, spinach, etc) With any of the above protein choices (usually chicken, protein shake, or shrimp...sometimes I will eat a lean 6-9oz steak)

Pre-workout meal-
Sweet Potato and protein shake

Post-workout-Protein Shake with wms
then about an hour later I eat another sweet potato with usually chicken or steak

Then usually my last meal unless I stay up late is either a Huge salad with chicken or any vege I want, as much as I want, with chicken.

Thats pretty much it, but leme tell you I am prob one of the worst as far as cheating goes. I can do good for a few days but when I cheat, I can't stop and its not just one cheat meal! haha. I think my body responds best to carb cycling so I think I am going to try to hit that pretty hard on my cut to help me retain size.

Sam, you have me like a kid in a candy store....I CAN'T wait for the new Neovar. I didn't know it was being reformulated. The reason for taking neovar with p-slin (wouldn't be taking it at the same time) was because I have another bottle left and was going to use it, along with p-slin, with any of my carb meals if need be, but here was what I was thinkin:
Breakfast-P-slin
Pre-workout-P-slin
Post-workout-Neovar with protein/wms
Post-workout meal-Neovar

Sam, I am not against taking stims at all. As of lately I have been trying to stay away from caffeine. Naturally I take in WAY TOO much a day...I love coffee haha! But I had thought about throwing in RPM/RDY 4 War/ or recreate.
I definately want my pre-workout stack to look like this:
New NOS Ether
Rdy 4 War or RPM
P-slin

I have been trying not to use to many supplements together lately so I can tell what is actually working. I have a bad habit of taking a bunch of stuff together and not really know what is working and what is not. But I def know that Neovar works and now I can't wait until the new release. Do you know the date it will be released? I want to be the first in line haha. Would you recomend anything else to add to my stack that you would think would be beneficial? Thanks again everyone for your time and help! It is much appreciated!

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
Oh another meal I have been eatin alot lately that is pretty tasty is I will heat up one or two tyson teryoki chicken breast up then put a little shredded cheese over it then pour either black beans or red kidney beans on top! I think its good! Really good amount of protein!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
One last thing...why take both P-Slin and NeoVar? I mean I am a fan of both, but I would assume your using them at the same time? If not, I would see no issue with using both of them. Taking them at the same time though...to me that would seem detrimental to your cutting aspirations. Both products are aimed at shuttling carbs and manipulating your insulin to your advantage, but to take them at the same time I would honestly believe that could cause some serious stomach discomfort, hypoglycemia, and lead to more of an appetite increase as opposed to wanting to have a decrease in your appetite for a cut. However, I've never used both at the same time, and wouldn't, but thats just my opinion.
I've tried them both together too, and other than having to manipulate carbs even more its not bad. I haven't done the 2 consistently together ever. truthfully I have a hard time taking pslin regularly, I get such horribly wicked pumps on it without any other pump agent added that it restricts my workouts...

As far as an addition to your cut, i'd say maybe just adding ECGC, Lipotrophin-PM, and your choice of thermogenic during the day while keeping eating the same ought to help slowly drop off what little excess you have. Its almost hard to suggest anything, i'm not expecting to look that good post cut.. :p

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the kind words easy! Hey, your mega-dosing fish oil intriguied me! Do you think this would be beneficial for me to still cut while gaining muscle or should I wait till I start a lbm gaining phase?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the kind words easy! Hey, your mega-dosing fish oil intriguied me! Do you think this would be beneficial for me to still cut while gaining muscle or should I wait till I start a lbm gaining phase?

Cut what bro? Your shreddedddddd :lol:... Your inspiration though man for sure! Keep at it!

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Good Setup!

Thanks guys for all the positive input! This summer I just want to be razor sharp! Still got just a little bit more to cut! I am naturally skinny and was blessed with a good metabolism! I was a gymnast for 8 years but caught the weight lifting bug ever since I quit! I bulked up to 230lbs which I gained a ton of fat because I did it the wrong way....2-3 1,200cal weight gainer shakes a day will do it to you haha! So right now I fluctuate between about 175-180. I just struggle really hard with my diet! I do good for a few days and then I cheat, but here is what my diet SHOULD look like minus cheat meals...and yes I know I have sum weird food combos:

Breakfast-
1 pack weight control oatmeal or 1 cup kashi whole grain cereal
Usually a chicken breast by tyson or shrimp or protein shake (usually around 40-50g protein whichever choice)

2 1/2-3hours later (still at school)
Protein shake and sometimes if I feel I haven't ate enough carbs I will take 3/4-1 cup of kashi cereal with me.

3-4hours later
As much of any vege as I want (brocolli, asparagus, green beans, spinach, etc) With any of the above protein choices (usually chicken, protein shake, or shrimp...sometimes I will eat a lean 6-9oz steak)

Pre-workout meal-
Sweet Potato and protein shake

Post-workout-Protein Shake with wms
then about an hour later I eat another sweet potato with usually chicken or steak

Then usually my last meal unless I stay up late is either a Huge salad with chicken or any vege I want, as much as I want, with chicken.

Thats pretty much it, but leme tell you I am prob one of the worst as far as cheating goes. I can do good for a few days but when I cheat, I can't stop and its not just one cheat meal! haha. I think my body responds best to carb cycling so I think I am going to try to hit that pretty hard on my cut to help me retain size.

Sam, you have me like a kid in a candy store....I CAN'T wait for the new Neovar. I didn't know it was being reformulated. The reason for taking neovar with p-slin (wouldn't be taking it at the same time) was because I have another bottle left and was going to use it, along with p-slin, with any of my carb meals if need be, but here was what I was thinkin:
Breakfast-P-slin
Pre-workout-P-slin
Post-workout-Neovar with protein/wms
Post-workout meal-Neovar

Sam, I am not against taking stims at all. As of lately I have been trying to stay away from caffeine. Naturally I take in WAY TOO much a day...I love coffee haha! But I had thought about throwing in RPM/RDY 4 War/ or recreate.
I definately want my pre-workout stack to look like this:
New NOS Ether
Rdy 4 War or RPM
P-slin

I have been trying not to use to many supplements together lately so I can tell what is actually working. I have a bad habit of taking a bunch of stuff together and not really know what is working and what is not. But I def know that Neovar works and now I can't wait until the new release. Do you know the date it will be released? I want to be the first in line haha. Would you recomend anything else to add to my stack that you would think would be beneficial? Thanks again everyone for your time and help! It is much appreciated!
Ok you've got a good setup there. Makes sense. As for suggesting anything else. As I mentioned earlier...I would add in some RPM, but also some Lipotrophin-PM. Lipo-PM is actually one of my secret weapons....Here's what I do when I take it with IGF-2. Since I'm a big guy my recommended dose for IGF-2 is 12 caps a day, but since I take bioperine with the IGF-2 I cut my cap total down to 10 a day following a 3-4-3 dosing protocol. With my last dose of IGF-2, I take 2 caps of LIPO-PM...great sleep and it keeps you in fat burning mode throughout the night as you sleep. Another reason to throw in LIPO-PM...it is non-stimulant so therefore making it very versatile, so if you add 1 or 2 caps along with your pre-workout supps, it enhances the thermogenic effect greatly...at least from my experience. LIPO-PM definitely doesn't get the love that it should, but by all means it works very well and even better...you can get it for a great price which makes it very cost effective. Regardless of my affiliation and position (I was recommending AN products long before becoming a rep), I wouldn't strongly recommend something if I didn't strongly believe in it. Other than maybe adding in RPM and LIPO-PM, there is no need for any other supps bud. Your pretty well covered. I wish ya the best of luck getting great results. Keep up the hard work and you'll make it into the professional ranks some day with a physique like that.

Cheers! :cheers:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
on the fish oil, if you aren't already taking at least 3-6g a day, you should start :) thats just regular day to day dosage that pretty much anyone should take. at 6g a day, that gives you around a gram of EPA and 750mg DHA give or take. As far as higher doses, its something you can experiment with either on a bulk or cut, just have to be cautious on a cut that you account for the added calories. I'm not sure how much it would help in your shoes, as part of how its believed to help on a cut is thru the insulin sensitivity reduction which you already have covered with ap/pslin/neovar. Definitely worth taking 3-6g as a daily dose regardless :)

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
Sam, thanks for the input. I had been looking at lipo-pm and totally forgot about it! I am def going to add that to my stack. I think I might hold off and run the rpm at a later date. My stack is getting rather costly haha, but I can't make it without my supps haha.
Easy, I alrdy take in a good amount of fish oil....good point that im already covered with all my other supps. I might try that after the cut and see what happens!
3clipse, thanks so much for the kind words! Ya'll keep me motivated!

Again, thanks to everyone for all the help! Much thanks to the AN reps...I already had very high respect for your company just from Neovar...its hard to find good/truthfull/respectable supplement co out there these days with products that actually do what they claim...but you have def increased my respect for your help and kindness! As soon as I get everything lined out I think I am going to do a log...that way it will keep me more strict and motivated....I am going to break out the tape meausre on this one and see what we can do! Might still be writing in for a little more help! Thanks again

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Still got just a little bit more to cut!
I only hope to be as cut as you look right now.. after I'm done with my cutting stack, lol.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
i hate this thread

ill never look liek that :(

lol

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
We should just all be more supportive of his decision guys... If he wants to drop his bf from 6% to 5% it's his choice. ;) lol

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Awesome physique! I would say you are good to go for summer time!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
He looks about 3 weeks out of contest. Maybe he wants to get into contest shape for some reason. He's about 6-7 right now so maybe 4 or 5 weeks for contest actually. Some people just find it easy to stay lean, his diet if very clean though.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm doing the same myself, getting in contest shape. Just to say I had the dicipline to do it. I might get some pro photos done at that time as well. Its nice to challenge yourself and see just how good you can be!!

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
Im with you crader, I like the challenge! After bulkning up and being 'big' for two years I thought it was about time to see if i had really accomlished anything with my physique. So I really want to push myself and see how good I can do! As far as contests go, I really want to do one in the near future, but my legs need quite a bit of work...why else do you think I left my legs outa the pic haha I just have a hard time making myself do legs. It is my least favorite body part to train! This next winter I am going to really focus on putting sum mass on them and maybe next year I will be ready to do a show!

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
Also wanted to mention how neovar is still blowing my mind! My body responds very well to the banaba. Last night I um...cheated quite a bit ( i just couldn't get full).....and leme tell you before I went to bed, I was looking huge and ripped! I couldn't believe it! I had even more veins poppin than I had ever seen! Even sum in my shoulders that I didn't even know I had! This stuff is incredibly! I can't wait till the new formula comes out! I dunno if you can divulge any info about it, but is it still going to contain the banaba extract??? Give us a little hint about it! haha

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
Also wanted to mention how neovar is still blowing my mind! My body responds very well to the banaba. Last night I um...cheated quite a bit ( i just couldn't get full).....and leme tell you before I went to bed, I was looking huge and ripped! I couldn't believe it! I had even more veins poppin than I had ever seen! Even sum in my shoulders that I didn't even know I had! This stuff is incredibly! I can't wait till the new formula comes out! I dunno if you can divulge any info about it, but is it still going to contain the banaba extract??? Give us a little hint about it! haha

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/91595-neovar-has-completed.html

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
Thank for the thread exodus! Oh I can't wait til it comes out! The new formula looks very solid! Can I just buy one of the beta bottles now from AN???? haha come on! Pretty please! haha

sizzzle9

Awards
wut does ur workout look like if u dont mind postin

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Sorry I missed this thread til now!

I see Easy's offer of one bottle of Neovar for your abs and I raise it 3 bottles......................

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
Been busy lately guys with tests this week! But I will post my workout tomorrow sizzle! Quick quest. Was thinkin maybe doind Levi-re/dcp/napalm would there be any benefit of adding lean xtreme or would that be overkill???

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Been busy lately guys with tests this week! But I will post my workout tomorrow sizzle! Quick quest. Was thinkin maybe doind Levi-re/dcp/napalm would there be any benefit of adding lean xtreme or would that be overkill???

I have done the above combo with the lean xtreme and Napalm. I have issues with cortisol so it is helpful for me.

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
Alright sorry everyone! Here is my workout! I just switched up my workout program but here is what my old schedule looked like!

Mon: Chest/Tri/Abs
Tue: Back/Bi
Wed: Legs/Calves/Abs
Thur: Shoulder/Traps
Fri: Arms/Abs
Sat/Sun: OFF

Here is what my new split looks like:
Mon: Am-Cardio/Abs Pm-Back/Tri-power
Tue: Chest/Shoulder/Bi
Wed: Cardio/Abs/Calves
Thur: Lower Body
Fri: Am-Cardio/Abs Pm-Upper Body-Hyper
Sat/Sun: OFF

*Power= 4-8 rep range Hyper=10-30 rep range
*I might switch up the new split but I really like the power/hyer days in the week, but me and my workout partner have dif schedules and so I might have to retaylor it to try to make it work for both of us.

Here are a few sample old workouts...I have added more super sets to the new split with decreased rest periods in order to maintain as much muscle as possible while cutting!

Chest/Tri:
Incline Db Bench 3 sets x 6-8 reps
Super with Push ups 3 sets x failure
Flat Barbell Bench 3 x 6-8
Super with Decline Fly 3x 8-10
Decline Hammer Bench 3 x 6-8
Super with Pullover Machine 3 x 8-15
Incline Db Bech (poliquin method in order to help bring up my upper chest) 2 x 8-12

*On tri's I usually just do iso movements and just finish them off.

3 sets til failure
Rope Pushdown
super with overhead rope ext
Dips 3 sets failure...just body weight!

I have quite a few variations on my workouts but next I will start a log of my cut stack and I will post my workouts so anyone can stay updated. I doubt I will get all my sups in for the cut unitl prob mid week. Here is what I have finally decided on:
New Nos Ether
Powder Rdy 4 war Pre-workout
Napalm
Dcp
Levi-R
P-slin
ECGC
IGF-II (prob not until the 2nd week..gota wait till I get paid)
Maybe sum NP Icariin

So stay tuned! Thanks for all the help everyone!

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
Looks good man! You're friggin' ripped. As someone who was fortunate enough to try old and new Neovar, let me tell you. If you liked old Neovar you'll LOVE new Neovar. More ripped, more vascular, and great pumps than the original. The original was nothing to sneeze at either.