rpm/drive/neo/igf with an epi product?

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
I'm building and budgeting for a havoc cycle. From the results I've already experienced with drive/igf2 I want to keep and add more into my havoc cycle.

I'm just wanting to make sure that they're compatible with each other.

Thoughts?
Thanks

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rugger,
Somehow, I missed this thread/post. Throwing in RPM/Drive/NeoVar/IGF-2 will not only reinforce your gains, but would also permit you to retain those gains at a qualitatively higher level. You should enjoy the results! :D

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Agreed!

Rugger,
Somehow, I missed this thread/post. Throwing in RPM/Drive/NeoVar/IGF-2 will not only reinforce your gains, but would also permit you to retain those gains at a qualitatively higher level. You should enjoy the results! :D
^^^I definitely agree here. You'll more than likely retain your gains, but you just might continue to make more gains as well with that stack. To give you a great example of how well DRIVE/IGF-2/RPM work...I have kept all of my strength gains from that stack that I finished a few months ago and I've kept the muscle mass as well...your gains and results won't disappear from that stack as long as you continue to eat right and keep your training consistent. While using natural supps make take longer to kick in and work as opposed to PH's and AAS...the gains and results you get from natural supps also stay with you much longer. However, thats just my two cents!

Cheers bud! :cheers:

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
RPM and Drive have other benefits aside from Testosterone Mimetic (cAMP release, ATP synthesis, deoxyadenosine and cordycepic acid improving sex-drive and so on), however, they are better used in a Post Cycle environment. That is just my opinion, however.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
RPM and Drive have other benefits aside from Testosterone Mimetic (cAMP release, ATP synthesis, deoxyadenosine and cordycepic acid improving sex-drive and so on), however, they are better used in a Post Cycle environment. That is just my opinion, however.
Do you think it would be beneficial as a bridge? Maybe start dosing AN products the last 2 weeks of the cycle and continue into PCT.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The versatility of an RPM/Drive/NeoVar/IGF-2 stack makes is appropriate for pre-, intra-, and post-cycle supplementation. Many have used the stack in the different portions of their cycles.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established

i tend to agree. even though i feel rpm can be used with any thing

id reserve myself to running all threw of those starting about the final week of havoc

unless you got the funds to get more. this would help keep and possibly continue to gain even after the havoc cycle as you begin to ramp back up production of ur natural hormones

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The versatility of an RPM/Drive/NeoVar/IGF-2 stack makes is appropriate for pre-, intra-, and post-cycle supplementation. Many have used the stack in the different portions of their cycles.
Have you ever used anabolic compounds? It would be, in my opinion, somewhat counterintuitive to use these supplements in an environment where vastly more powerful compounds are being used for the same goal. Why begin them intra-cycle, only to reach a point of diminishing returns during post cycle when their effects are needed?