I'm BACK!

AppliedBaby

AppliedBaby

Awards
Sorry it's been a minute since I have been on to post, school, breakup, and new full time job have had my head spinnin...but I am back and in full force, enjoyin my last month of semi freedom before I head back into prep to compete in Sept. Using AN products of corse...

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Life gets in the way!

Sorry it's been a minute since I have been on to post, school, breakup, and new full time job have had my head spinnin...but I am back and in full force, enjoyin my last month of semi freedom before I head back into prep to compete in Sept. Using AN products of corse...
Life sometimes gets in the way. Glad to hear your back in full force. Good luck to you in your upcoming prep, and better yet...good luck when you compete and win!- Thinking any other way would be uncivilized...lol. :D

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I feel ya! All that kinda just hits people at once, thats just how the world works.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Welcome back! I've been using the Neo and RPM in low doses and loving it. Good luck with your competition!!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Welcome back! Good luck with your comp. Im failing miserably at my cut :-( :lol:

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Welcome back Felicia. I don't think we've ever even spoken on these boards yet, haha. We go way back from a distant polar land, haha

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
not nice leaving us without tellin

and you never respond to my myspace messages lol

AppliedBaby

AppliedBaby

Awards
Thanks guys... and Joe I miss you come on.. you know I do haha

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
i dont feel it :(

;)

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Wow looks like we've got a new hottie on the boards! Dam these are few and far between so i'll take the time to cherish this moment...:lol:

Welcome Back to the board Felicia!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Wow looks like we've got a new hottie on the boards! Dam these are few and far between so i'll take the time to cherish this moment...:lol:

Welcome Back to the board Felicia!
Whew...I thought you were talking about me. Me being sexy or not...let's keep those thoughts out of your head okay kiddo? :run:

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Whew...I thought you were talking about me. Me being sexy or not...let's keep those thoughts out of your head okay kiddo? :run:
Oh $hit my avi ctd! Is that whatcha look like breaking down ?? How's your going?

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Oh $hit my avi ctd! Is that whatcha look like breaking down ?? How's your going?
My tremendous dance skill comes in only second to my clearly flawless physique, hahahaha. Even I laughed at that one :)

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Team Deuce....lol.

My tremendous dance skill comes in only second to my clearly flawless physique, hahahaha. Even I laughed at that one :)
Well it looks like team Deuce is bringing life to the party yet again...lmao! :D You have mad dance skills like Michael Jackson doing the moonwalk...yah...right! :toofunny:

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Well it looks like team Deuce is bringing life to the party yet again...lmao! :D You have mad dance skills like Michael Jackson doing the moonwalk...yah...right! :toofunny:
pfft, I got skillz that killz.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
I bring the heat like I was born in a kitchen :djparty:

haha that episode is so funny with patty swayze

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Can't beat the classics!

pfft, I got skillz that killz.
^^^^That is still one of the funniest sketches ever...Farley was F'ing great...lol. :D

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
I miss that man dearly.
What's funny is this started about someone saying Felicia was hot and has traveled to chats about Chris Farley.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Ain't that some SH...hey IT went the window!

I miss that man dearly.
What's funny is this started about someone saying Felicia was hot and has traveled to chats about Chris Farley.
Yeah no kidding...you to have love how when you have great minds on this board you can branch off into just about anything and keep things entertaining in a humorous manner while still being classy and respectful. Good times! :D