rpm/drive timing - AnabolicMinds.com

rpm/drive timing

1. New Member

rpm/drive timing

Will taking mri No2 with rpm and drive diminish any effects? Also about how long after the dosages do people generally feel these products? It seems that when I take all 3 of these products 30minutes before a meal or snack it won;t increase my performance for about another 2.5-3 hrs. I generally use these supplements for sport and only take 1rpm and 1drive preworkout. I weigh 165 and cannot be on an empty stomach for training.

2. New Member

anyone?
  3. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by ClutchGene View Post
    Will taking mri No2 with rpm and drive diminish any effects? Also about how long after the dosages do people generally feel these products? It seems that when I take all 3 of these products 30minutes before a meal or snack it won;t increase my performance for about another 2.5-3 hrs. I generally use these supplements for sport and only take 1rpm and 1drive preworkout. I weigh 165 and cannot be on an empty stomach for training.
    I presume the MRI NO2 is the product with arginine alpha ketoglutarate. Is this correct? If yes, I do not see any conflict between that product and RPM/Drive. Usually, you should feel RPM within 30 to 60 minutes after dosing. The effects are noticeable within one week of use. Drive is more subtle and results are noticeable within the first seven to ten days. By the way, one capsule of Drive and one capsule of RPM before a workout sound to me to be on the low side. How much do you weigh?
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
    •   

4. New Member

I weigh 165 and am not using for weight lifting. Use it for basic performance enhancehemnt for sports. How long should I wait to eat after dosing? I think I will take 1.5hrs before workout with no2 and then eat. how does that sound?
  5. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by ClutchGene View Post
    I weigh 165 and am not using for weight lifting. Use it for basic performance enhancehemnt for sports. How long should I wait to eat after dosing? I think I will take 1.5hrs before workout with no2 and then eat. how does that sound?
    First of all, I would recommend at least two capsules of RPM and three capsules of Drive for your weight. Second, on non-training days, you can eat about 30 - 45 minutes after taking RPM/Drive. On workout days, I would recommend to take your pre-workout meal, wait about 60 minutes to 90 minutes, take RPM/Drive/NO2 and workout about thirty minutes later.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. UTT timing vs Pills timing -twice daily?
    By ipotrofos in forum Advanced Muscle Science
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-17-2009, 09:20 PM
  2. Pre w/o purposes: RPM vs RPM+Drive vs Drive?
    By JJC in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 10-08-2007, 01:31 PM