How long before...

BigNutz

BigNutz

Awards
  • Established
I should take a break on RPM? Coming up on 4 months straight now. I just upped my dose to 3 caps pre-workout the past few days and it has made a tremendous diference. Think I was underdosing before.

I was thinking break for a month than start back again, but there is honestly nothing on the market I want to use as a replacement.

BigNutz

BigNutz

Awards
  • Established
Well I just rwad the FAQ and answered my own question. Im still curious if anyone thinks cycling is a good idea??? Thanks much.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Well I just rwad the FAQ and answered my own question. Im still curious if anyone thinks cycling is a good idea??? Thanks much.
Cycling is usually encouraged to reduce the possibility of the body developing tolerance (becoming insensitive) to the compounds. Yet, there are users that have been on RPM more or less since its release. Non-stop! As long as they were able to get the expected results on it, without having to escalate the doses every now and then, they stayed on the product. So, it is always an individual decision. If you feel a need to cycle it (for four or so weeks), because you do not get the usual results from it anymore at the usual doses, by all means do so. If it is working for you and you wish to continue supplementation, you could also do so. One alternative to a complete off-cycle is to reduce the regular on-cycle dose by half for maintenance purposes before the on-cycle commences.
Thanks for supporting Applied Nutriceuticals. All the best! :thumbsup:

BigNutz

BigNutz

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the info. Now that taking 3 seems to be the optimal dose, I will stay with that through another bottle, then take a month off.

Its just one of those rare supplements, like creatine, that I dont ever want to stop taking. ;)

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
You really don't have to stop!

Thanks for the info. Now that taking 3 seems to be the optimal dose, I will stay with that through another bottle, then take a month off.

Its just one of those rare supplements, like creatine, that I dont ever want to stop taking. ;)
As long as you have the money to do so there is no need to stop honestly. The stim effects from RPM are secondary honestly. The other effects that come with it are much more valuable imo. The effects get better over time. However, if you really want the RPM to give you a kick in the pants every time out why not try stacking it with Reset A.D. from PAL? I've seen a couple of guys do that and said it worked out pretty good for them. Just a suggestion.

However, cycling is not such a bad thing either. I was just trying to give you an alternative bud. Regardless of what you do...keep working hard bud!

Cheers

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
As long as you have the money to do so there is no need to stop honestly. The stim effects from RPM are secondary honestly. The other effects that come with it are much more valuable imo. The effects get better over time. However, if you really want the RPM to give you a kick in the pants every time out why not try stacking it with Reset A.D. from PAL? I've seen a couple of guys do that and said it worked out pretty good for them. Just a suggestion.

However, cycling is not such a bad thing either. I was just trying to give you an alternative bud. Regardless of what you do...keep working hard bud!

Cheers
That was going to be my EXACT suggestion.