RPM/DRIVE STACK help out

sizzzle9

Awards
I am looking to really bulk up but stay lean at the same time. I do not have a set diet right now but i am looking for something that will help me achieve these goals. I weigh 145, 5"9. I want to get up to around 155 from a good diet but stay cut at the same time(if that makes any sense). I can get any kind of food that i will need if i could get a good meal regiment from someone. If anyone can help please do.I take NO Explode for pre workout. I take protein and creatine after my workouts and those are the only supps i am taking for post workout. Take it easy on me i am new to these forums so if there is anything that you need to know please ask. Thank you

For breakfast I have:

3 eggs
1 yogurt
1 glass of milk (approx 1.5-2 servings)
1 orange
1 fiber bar with oats (35% of daily fiber) 140 cals 2g protein 29 g carbs

over 750 calories depending.

well i usually eat about for lunch.

3-4 eggs 300-400 cals 27 g protein

around 85 g of chicken breast cuts (precooked to save time)
23 g protein, 100 calories. fat cal 10 sodium 670 mg

a cup of mixed fruit. 70 cal. 18 g carbs. sodium 10 mg 18 g carbs

another fiber bar(35 %) 140 cals 2g protein 29 g carbs

yogurt 70 cals 4 g protein 13 g carbs

sometimes i add cottage cheese. about 170 cals. 28 g protein. 6 carbs

total of 950 cals roughly. 85 g protein... roughly 66 carbs

I usually workout before my lunch also. I take my protein and creatine immediately after my workout. 24 g of protein. making the total lunch 109 g of protein.

that is my lunch usually. I have not gained any weight on it either. I will report back with my dinner regiment later. thanx for the help and suggestions

dinner regiments vary.. im sorry. I live at home right now about to go to college in a bit. I eat whatever my mom makes lol and i am glad that she is still here to cook for me kuz i am not a big cook myself. I try to stay away from the breads and potatos that she makes though. It varies every night what she is going to prepare and she loves to make a variety of things so i cannot give an example of what i would eat every night of the week. Sorry for whatever that is worth. The breakfast and lunch are all up to me though with school and everything going on. Any other suggestions such as what foods to stay away from when i am eating dinner or what foods i should tell her to incorporate in her meals would be much appreciated. thank you

sizzzle9

Awards
My routine varies daily during the week also.

Monday-friday i lift
monday- biceps,triceps,chest,abs
tuesday-back, shoulders, abs
weds- Legs and cardio for 20 min
Thursday- biceps,triceps,chest,abs
Friday-back, shoulders, abs

For my biceps triceps chest and abs workout
4 sets of each
12 Dumbbell Press
10 bicep dumbbell curls
10 tricep extension
5 Hammer Curls
50 sit ups/ crunches/ trunk twists
10 bicep dumbbell curls
10 flies
10 Bench Press

For my back shoulders, abs workout
4 sets of each
12 dumbbell shoulder presses
10 Dumbbell side laterals
10 Bent over dumbbell laterals
10-12 pull ups
10 seated cable rows
10 one-arm dumbbell rows (each arm)
20 leg raises
25 crunches

Legs workout
4 sets of each
10 dumbbell squats (dont have a barbell) plan on gettin a gym membership soon
10 bulgarian squats
10 dumbbell step ups (each leg)
10 lunges (each sige)
10 leg presses
20 min on the treadmil. 2 miles run approx

Any suggestions would be great take it easy on me.

sizzzle9

Awards
i would like to know my dosage for a rpm/ drive stack that i am planning on getting. I also plan on gettin the new neovar that is rumored to be coming out.
If i could get a detailed dosage count for each day please that would be great. Thanx

sizzzle9

Awards
i got my sample of drive and rpm yesterday. I am gonna try out the rpm today when i lift. i will let ya know how it goes

JCeltic

Awards
Just a side bar question real quick - Does the RPM/Drive stack require PCT after use??

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Bump for?

bump please
Bumping just because or do you have more questions you would like some insight on? If its the latter, ask away bud and I'll be obliged to help along with the others.

Cheers

sizzzle9

Awards
Bumping just because or do you have more questions you would like some insight on? If its the latter, ask away bud and I'll be obliged to help along with the others.

Cheers
I am buying my stack of RPM/DRIVE right now. I am just looking for a reccomended dosage. I havent recieved any response yet on the dosage. I didnt know if it was alright to test around with the dosages for these products or what. Thanx

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Some suggestions!

I am buying my stack of RPM/DRIVE right now. I am just looking for a reccomended dosage. I havent recieved any response yet on the dosage. I didnt know if it was alright to test around with the dosages for these products or what. Thanx
Yes it is ok to experiment with the dosages of the products. They are all natural and will not harm your health. The worst that could happen is that you might get an upset stomach, hypertension, or you may have to make an explosive run to the bathroom...:D.

As for dosing the two products. Due to your smaller size and stature...

RPM: Take only pre-workout (45 mins-1hr before). Also, make sure you take RPM at least 45 mins after eating to avoid any absorption issues. Start off with 1 cap to assess your tolerance. If you do not receive any noticeable effects bump up to 2 caps...at the absolute maximum I recommend you do not go over 3 caps...this is where you could experience side effects such as hypertension, or upset stomach, and other minor side effects of the same sort. However, you know your own body better than anyone else does so experiment and find out what works best for you.

DRIVE: For the first week take 4 caps daily. 2 caps upon waking (at least 30-45 mins prior to eating), and then 2 caps pre-workout, or if you workout early then 6-8 hours after the first dose. After the first week...you can drop down to 2 caps a day (everyday) (1 and 1 in the same fashion as the 2 and 2 dosing.

A big key to getting the most from these products is to maintain consistency. Make sure your dosage times are around the same times everyday. Also, you do not have to take RPM everyday, but I suggest taking it everyday (if you take 2 caps on workout days, only take 1 cap on an off day first thing in the morning with DRIVE, or with your second dose of DRIVE).

That should give you a good general guideline to follow. If you have any other questions post them, or pm me. Take care and good luck achieving the results you desire.

Cheers!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd second what samboz said with another possibility to try as well, and thats on workout days after the first week doing 2 preworkout, and 1 some other time. But definitely you have to play with the doses a little, as with most any natural products. i have a high stim tolerance so I dose rpm higher than my weight would suggest

sizzzle9

Awards
Yes it is ok to experiment with the dosages of the products. They are all natural and will not harm your health. The worst that could happen is that you might get an upset stomach, hypertension, or you may have to make an explosive run to the bathroom...:D.

As for dosing the two products. Due to your smaller size and stature...

RPM: Take only pre-workout (45 mins-1hr before). Also, make sure you take RPM at least 45 mins after eating to avoid any absorption issues. Start off with 1 cap to assess your tolerance. If you do not receive any noticeable effects bump up to 2 caps...at the absolute maximum I recommend you do not go over 3 caps...this is where you could experience side effects such as hypertension, or upset stomach, and other minor side effects of the same sort. However, you know your own body better than anyone else does so experiment and find out what works best for you.

DRIVE: For the first week take 4 caps daily. 2 caps upon waking (at least 30-45 mins prior to eating), and then 2 caps pre-workout, or if you workout early then 6-8 hours after the first dose. After the first week...you can drop down to 2 caps a day (everyday) (1 and 1 in the same fashion as the 2 and 2 dosing.

A big key to getting the most from these products is to maintain consistency. Make sure your dosage times are around the same times everyday. Also, you do not have to take RPM everyday, but I suggest taking it everyday (if you take 2 caps on workout days, only take 1 cap on an off day first thing in the morning with DRIVE, or with your second dose of DRIVE).

That should give you a good general guideline to follow. If you have any other questions post them, or pm me. Take care and good luck achieving the results you desire.

Cheers!
Thanx a lot for the advice. I have one question though. Why do u reccomend taking the dose down on drive to 1 and 1 after the first week? Is tolerance gained rapidly if u do not mess around with the dosages on this product? Thanks

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
more just to economize. drive tends to be good with higher dosed loading period up front then maintaining it is possible with a lower dose. you can stick at 2/2 if you'd like, theres no harm to it

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Exactly!

more just to economize. drive tends to be good with higher dosed loading period up front then maintaining it is possible with a lower dose. you can stick at 2/2 if you'd like, theres no harm to it
^^^Easy answered your question for ya bud. I always mention to front-load drive because it seems to work more efficiently that way. After that first week you can be economical with it and still get solid results. So more or less, hopefully your question has been answered.

Cheers

sizzzle9

Awards
aight thanx alot guys. if there is any other information i should be aware of while taking these please let me know. Thanx. I will let ya know when i get the two supps right when they drop them off at my house lol :head:

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Your good to go!

aight thanx alot guys. if there is any other information i should be aware of while taking these please let me know. Thanx. I will let ya know when i get the two supps right when they drop them off at my house lol :head:
As far as I see right now, you appear to be ready to rock and roll. However, if you do run into some more questions post em up and I'll either respond, or you'll get plenty of help from the AN team.

Cheers!

sizzzle9

Awards
Thanx samboz. I will post some more questions as i come along new information. ya i would just like to thank the AN team for all the support. Very fast on the responses and good answers to all my questions.. just if they would tell me more about their new neovar i would be even more happy :food:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It smells different. is that enough additional info?

sizzzle9

Awards
just got my rpm/ and drive yesterday! i am very excited i will be starting it today. I will repost after my afternoon workout. I am very excited to be gettin goin on this

sizzzle9

Awards
For breakfast I have:

3 eggs
1 yogurt
1 orange

1 question...

i have school at 8:15 and i cant wake up at 6:30 to take my drive dose then wait 45 min everyday to just eat... that just isnt possible for me. i like my sleep. Will i get the same results if i eat like 10-20 min after i take my drive or even eat right after my dose? Wut would u reccomend? Should i tweak my breakfast in any way if i take my dosage at a certain time to reduce absorption issues? My breakfast meal is up above. Thank u

sizzzle9

Awards
o and by the way... watch out for the belches after u take ur rpm and drive(especially drive) haha they stank. i dont mind them though

sizzzle9

Awards
For breakfast I have:

3 eggs
1 yogurt
1 orange

1 question...

i have school at 8:15 and i cant wake up at 6:30 to take my drive dose then wait 45 min everyday to just eat... that just isnt possible for me. i like my sleep. Will i get the same results if i eat like 10-20 min after i take my drive or even eat right after my dose? Wut would u reccomend? Should i tweak my breakfast in any way if i take my dosage at a certain time to reduce absorption issues? My breakfast meal is up above. Thank u
Bump please

ACSlayer

Awards
Sorry to hijack here...but have any of you guys found anything good (ginger, probiotics,etc) that helps with the GI stress from Drive. I really want to try it again, but sometimes it was downright painful. Im debating giving it a second run here soon in my stack with RPM, Geranamine, and Gut Health. Hopefully GH might assist in that regard...any thoughts?

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I am looking to really bulk up but stay lean at the same time. I do not have a set diet right now but i am looking for something that will help me achieve these goals. I weigh 145, 5"9. I want to get up to around 155 from a good diet but stay cut at the same time(if that makes any sense). I can get any kind of food that i will need if i could get a good meal regiment from someone. If anyone can help please do.I take NO Explode for pre workout. I take protein and creatine after my workouts and those are the only supps i am taking for post workout. Take it easy on me i am new to these forums so if there is anything that you need to know please ask. Thank you

For breakfast I have:

3 eggs
1 yogurt
1 orange

well i usually eat about for lunch.

3-4 eggs 300-400 cals 27 g protein

around 85 g of chicken breast cuts (precooked to save time)
23 g protein, 100 calories. fat cal 10 sodium 670 mg

a cup of mixed fruit. 70 cal. 18 g carbs. sodium 10 mg 18 g carbs

another fiber bar(35 %) 140 cals 2g protein 29 g carbs

yogurt 70 cals 4 g protein 13 g carbs

sometimes i add cottage cheese. about 170 cals. 28 g protein. 6 carbs

total of 950 cals roughly. 85 g protein... roughly 66 carbs

I usually workout before my lunch also. I take my protein and creatine immediately after my workout. 24 g of protein. making the total lunch 109 g of protein.

that is my lunch usually. I have not gained any weight on it either. I will report back with my dinner regiment later. thanx for the help and suggestions

dinner regiments vary.. im sorry. I live at home right now about to go to college in a bit. I eat whatever my mom makes lol and i am glad that she is still here to cook for me kuz i am not a big cook myself. I try to stay away from the breads and potatos that she makes though. It varies every night what she is going to prepare and she loves to make a variety of things so i cannot give an example of what i would eat every night of the week. Sorry for whatever that is worth. The breakfast and lunch are all up to me though with school and everything going on. Any other suggestions such as what foods to stay away from when i am eating dinner or what foods i should tell her to incorporate in her meals would be much appreciated. thank you

Mate - I would try 20g of Casein protein before bedtime - I mix mine with no-fat greek yoghurt. .

Slow-release - will keep you growing through the night

Synthe-6 is a good one if you can afford it, otherwise there are cheaper options

Be good to your mum:wave:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry to hijack here...but have any of you guys found anything good (ginger, probiotics,etc) that helps with the GI stress from Drive. I really want to try it again, but sometimes it was downright painful. Im debating giving it a second run here soon in my stack with RPM, Geranamine, and Gut Health. Hopefully GH might assist in that regard...any thoughts?
the trick would be to slowly ramp it up. take 1 cap 2x a day for the first 3-4 days, then add one cap to your evening dose for 3 days, then go to 2 2x a day, etc to whatever your desired dose is. Unless it was bothering you at 1 cap 2x a day, then i'm not so sure :)

sizzzle9

Awards
Mate - I would try 20g of Casein protein before bedtime - I mix mine with no-fat greek yoghurt. .

Slow-release - will keep you growing through the night

Synthe-6 is a good one if you can afford it, otherwise there are cheaper options

Be good to your mum:wave:
aight thanx man. Are there any other forms of casein protein i could eat before bed rather than just buying a powder?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
then its a little less critical. the preworkout dose is more important to get the timing + empty stomach right on :)

sizzzle9

Awards
ok thanx. so far i love the products and i have been on it for 4 days. The rpm makes me sweat more which is nice for a good burn due to the thermogenic i believe but i like it.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
aight thanx man. Are there any other forms of casein protein i could eat before bed rather than just buying a powder?
Im not too sure what you have in the US - but ask the guy at the supps store.

Im on a leaning period, so steering away from any protein that has carbs included (synthe6 has carbs, but it tastes good)

Good Luck mate - I highly rate RPM/Drive - only taken them seperately to date.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Im not too sure what you have in the US - but ask the guy at the supps store.

Im on a leaning period, so steering away from any protein that has carbs included (synthe6 has carbs, but it tastes good)

Good Luck mate - I highly rate RPM/Drive - only taken them seperately to date.
Sorry mate - I mis-read the post.

Casein and Whey are both proteins derived from Milk. I guess eating non-fat yoghurt or having a big glass of non-fat milk would work.

Remember both will have lactose, a type of sugar in it.

Generally I always have 2 protein powders at hand:

Fast digesting Whey Isolate and a protein blend that include fast, medium and slow digesting proteins

sizzzle9

Awards
Sorry mate - I mis-read the post.

Casein and Whey are both proteins derived from Milk. I guess eating non-fat yoghurt or having a big glass of non-fat milk would work.

Remember both will have lactose, a type of sugar in it.

Generally I always have 2 protein powders at hand:

Fast digesting Whey Isolate and a protein blend that include fast, medium and slow digesting proteins
perfect, thanx alot man i do drink a glass of milk before bed everynight so idk. i will include a yogurt or something else also. thanx

sizzzle9

Awards
cottage cheese too
ya that is what i have read. I love cottage cheese. I love to put some green onions in my and it gives it a little kick.

When u say the prework dose is more critical with the timing what do u mean easy? 1 hour before workout on an empty stomach is that it? I take my first dose of drive around 7. Eat breakfast at 7:30. I take my second dose of drive and rpm at 10 in the morning. Is that a sufficient amount of time for me to take the second dose on an empty stomach? Thanx

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah that's empty enoug. Guessing that you work out at 11ish?

sizzzle9

Awards
ya i do. i got school before that and after my lunch. i also have golf after school so i dont have time to lift after. K thanx

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't think so. having the one about 1 hour pre-workout is more valuable, when exactly the other dose is matters less. Have more space between the two doses (6 hrs+) helps if you get digestive problems from drive. Drive is still effective if you take the 2 doses separate with food and not near your workout time, you just don't get the stim free boost in the gym, and a little less pump feeling

sizzzle9

Awards
I take my 2 drive at 7am.Eat breakfast at 7:15-7:30. Good? ok so my only time to workout is at 11 am. i take my 2 drive and 2 rpm at 10. Eat lunch at 12. u say to take the two doses 6 hours apart... should i just take the drive later in teh day or stick with this timing?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would take the 2 drive + 2 rpm at 10, and take the other dose sometime later in the day between meals.

sizzzle9

Awards
ok thanx
i have another question... i am not really feeling much pump from the rpm like i wished. Would u reccomend that i up the dose to 3-4 preworkout? i only feel the heated thermogenic when i lift and thats it. I really cant get a pump like i would like from the 2 preworkout. Or is there some other reason? i take my 2 drive preworkout at the same time as the rpm also. idk if that would have anything to do with it..

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Move up to 3!

ok thanx
i have another question... i am not really feeling much pump from the rpm like i wished. Would u reccomend that i up the dose to 3-4 preworkout? i only feel the heated thermogenic when i lift and thats it. I really cant get a pump like i would like from the 2 preworkout. Or is there some other reason? i take my 2 drive preworkout at the same time as the rpm also. idk if that would have anything to do with it..
Move up to three and see how it feels. Its really all about experimenting to see what works for you personally bud. Try 3 and if that works without any side effects...awesome. If 3 doesn't work...you could move up to 4, but if you notice any unsettling type of side effects move back down to 3. Also...if you really want to give yourself a kick in the ass and put some hair on your chest...break open the RPM caps and gun the raw powder...you'll have pumps then...lol. :D

Cheers!:cheers:

sizzzle9

Awards
Move up to three and see how it feels. Its really all about experimenting to see what works for you personally bud. Try 3 and if that works without any side effects...awesome. If 3 doesn't work...you could move up to 4, but if you notice any unsettling type of side effects move back down to 3. Also...if you really want to give yourself a kick in the ass and put some hair on your chest...break open the RPM caps and gun the raw powder...you'll have pumps then...lol. :D

Cheers!:cheers:
Christ i might die... Lol i bet it tastes like garbage too. I will try upping the dose to 3 tommorow. I just took my pre workout an hour ago so i am gonna go workout right now. I will respond about how my dose later in the day of drive went compared to having my dose of drive in the morning sometime today.