IGF-2 Review

1. IGF-2 Review

Applied Nutriceuticals IGF-2 Review

Preface:
    -I began IGF-2 on day 1 of my cutting phase in hopes of strength retention while on a reduced calorie diet, aid in preservation of LBM, loose body fat at a controlled rate, and to help with sleep and overall well being. Was used in conjunction with AP (which I have used before so results were easily separated between the two.)

-I ran 1 bottle for a total of 24 days with a dosing pattern of:
    4 pills pre-workout. 3 pills midday, and 3 pills 45 minutes before bed.

Body Changes (Initial ---> 3 weeks after)

Weight : 220 -----> 200.2 (-19.8 *Water and Glycogen loss attributes to this as well.)
    Body Fat %: 14%---->12% (-2%) *this is done by my idea of bf. Judge from pictures for personal thoughts.
    Waist just below navel: 38in ---> 36.5 in (-1.5 in)
    Arms: R:15.5 L:15.5 ----> R:15.25 (-.25) L:15 (-.5)
    Calves: R:15 L:15 ---> R:14.875(-.125) L: 14.5 (-.5)

Strength/Cardio Endurance:
    -Throughout the 3 weeks I noted all lifts remained within 5% of their pre cut PRs. Although no strength was gained I was not surprised as I was not taking this product for that intention. I am very pleased with knowing abnormal strength loss (which in turn would lead me to believe LBM loss was occurring) did not occur at any point while taking IGF-2.

-Despite some peoples success with IGF-2 and endurance/cardio benefits I personally experienced little/no benefit. I noted from the first dose that while doing empty stomach cardio I was sluggish and tired easier than normal (I am assuming this is from the gh release?)

-However abstract from the results I saw from endurance during cardio I saw immediate benefits in recovery and endurance during strength training. Within the first week time between sets and exercises were drastically reduced. I give myself 2-3 minuets in between sets on smaller muscle groups and 3-4.5 minuets on larger muscle groups (and typically go towards the latter allotted time.) While on IGF-2 and keeping weights high I was barreling through rest times and there fore also cutting down on overall time in the gym.

Fat Loss
    -I can't directly attribute fat loss to IGF-2 since I saw no remarkable jumps compared to previous fat loss periods without it, but LBM retention was definitely seen; namely dosing 4 caps prior to empty stomach cardio. I use to do empty stomach purely on an empty stomach and although fat loss was solid muscle loss was always in the back of my head. With IGF-2 I felt no adverse sides to emtpy stomach cardio and felt like it was almost a "armor" protecting muscle from unneeded breakdown.

Overall Subjective Feelings
    -Drastic increase in anaerobic recovery time, but no increase/slight decrease in aerobic exercise.
    -Acne noticed on chest 7 days in, subsided by day 14.
    -Increase in nail growth as well as hair growth after 10 days remaining for the rest of the products use.
    -Much improved sleep. Within 45 minuets of taking IGF-2 before bed I was out like a light. Vivid dreams and deep RPM sleep was noted. Woke up resfreshed and ready to go every morning.
    -No mood elevation that people report while take GH/Test boosters.

Overall Ratings:
    Strength Retention: 8.5/10
    Endurance/Recovery 8/10 (loved the lifting benefits, not a fan of cardio results)
    Sleep: 9.5/10
    Pumps/Vascularity: 7/10 (Pumps and vascularity where there, but no different than when I was taking AP solo, so I attribute vascularity and pumps to AP.)
    Product as a whole: 8.25/10

Overall I very much enjoyed IGF-2 and its benefits. I recommend it too anyone considering trying it out and would love to see what someone could do on a purely LBM/strength gaining period.

Before:

After:

2. Awesome review! More reviews should be this way, with this level of description and discussion. Very appreciated man!!!!!!!!!!!
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    Awesome review! More reviews should be this way, with this level of description and discussion. Very appreciated man!!!!!!!!!!!
    Agreed very solid review

I really enjoyed your log and good detail and clear explanations. Looks like it treated you very well. I see noticeable fat loss, especially in the waist area. Glad you enjoyed it and i look forward to whatever you review in the future!

Edit:
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to OCCFan023 again.
    PEScience Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

4. Thanks Guys.

Yea I like to explain as much as I can, or just to the point that I would want to read up on a supp if I was thinking of buying it

Yea I really leaned up well for 3 weeks with these products. You can't see it but my shoulders leaned out a lot too but I can't get a good angle on them. I was surprised I saw any lose in the midsection (it usually is the LAST place I see it.)

IGF-2 is a solid product and I really enjoyed it.
  5. Thumbs up Top Notch Review!

Quote Originally Posted by OCCFan023 View Post
    Applied Nutriceuticals IGF-2 Review

Preface:
    -I began IGF-2 on day 1 of my cutting phase in hopes of strength retention while on a reduced calorie diet, aid in preservation of LBM, loose body fat at a controlled rate, and to help with sleep and overall well being. Was used in conjunction with AP (which I have used before so results were easily separated between the two.)

-I ran 1 bottle for a total of 24 days with a dosing pattern of:
    4 pills pre-workout. 3 pills midday, and 3 pills 45 minutes before bed.

Body Changes (Initial ---> 3 weeks after)

Weight : 220 -----> 200.2 (-19.8 *Water and Glycogen loss attributes to this as well.)
    Body Fat %: 14%---->12% (-2%) *this is done by my idea of bf. Judge from pictures for personal thoughts.
    Waist just below navel: 38in ---> 36.5 in (-1.5 in)
    Arms: R:15.5 L:15.5 ----> R:15.25 (-.25) L:15 (-.5)
    Calves: R:15 L:15 ---> R:14.875(-.125) L: 14.5 (-.5)

Strength/Cardio Endurance:
    -Throughout the 3 weeks I noted all lifts remained within 5% of their pre cut PRs. Although no strength was gained I was not surprised as I was not taking this product for that intention. I am very pleased with knowing abnormal strength loss (which in turn would lead me to believe LBM loss was occurring) did not occur at any point while taking IGF-2.

-Despite some peoples success with IGF-2 and endurance/cardio benefits I personally experienced little/no benefit. I noted from the first dose that while doing empty stomach cardio I was sluggish and tired easier than normal (I am assuming this is from the gh release?)

-However abstract from the results I saw from endurance during cardio I saw immediate benefits in recovery and endurance during strength training. Within the first week time between sets and exercises were drastically reduced. I give myself 2-3 minuets in between sets on smaller muscle groups and 3-4.5 minuets on larger muscle groups (and typically go towards the latter allotted time.) While on IGF-2 and keeping weights high I was barreling through rest times and there fore also cutting down on overall time in the gym.

Fat Loss
    -I can't directly attribute fat loss to IGF-2 since I saw no remarkable jumps compared to previous fat loss periods without it, but LBM retention was definitely seen; namely dosing 4 caps prior to empty stomach cardio. I use to do empty stomach purely on an empty stomach and although fat loss was solid muscle loss was always in the back of my head. With IGF-2 I felt no adverse sides to emtpy stomach cardio and felt like it was almost a "armor" protecting muscle from unneeded breakdown.

Overall Subjective Feelings
    -Drastic increase in anaerobic recovery time, but no increase/slight decrease in aerobic exercise.
    -Acne noticed on chest 7 days in, subsided by day 14.
    -Increase in nail growth as well as hair growth after 10 days remaining for the rest of the products use.
    -Much improved sleep. Within 45 minuets of taking IGF-2 before bed I was out like a light. Vivid dreams and deep RPM sleep was noted. Woke up resfreshed and ready to go every morning.
    -No mood elevation that people report while take GH/Test boosters.

Overall Ratings:
    Strength Retention: 8.5/10
    Endurance/Recovery 8/10 (loved the lifting benefits, not a fan of cardio results)
    Sleep: 9.5/10
    Pumps/Vascularity: 7/10 (Pumps and vascularity where there, but no different than when I was taking AP solo, so I attribute vascularity and pumps to AP.)
    Product as a whole: 8.25/10

Overall I very much enjoyed IGF-2 and its benefits. I recommend it too anyone considering trying it out and would love to see what someone could do on a purely LBM/strength gaining period.

Before:

After:
    Honestly bud, this was a fantastic review. Personally I think this would be the kind of review AN should use on its site to help promote IGF-2. Its unbiased, to the point, and you had solid results with it...Great job bud!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
    •   

6. Solid Review! I just started an IGF-2, RPM, Pslin, Xtend stack for the spring. I'm excited to see the results!

7. Quote Originally Posted by mcour1226 View Post
    Solid Review! I just started an IGF-2, RPM, Pslin, Xtend stack for the spring. I'm excited to see the results!
    That should be a very promising stack. I've used all of the above and have solid results.

8. Definately a solid review brosif!!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

9. good stuff!

10. Agreed...nice review. My 8 weeks of IGF-2 was one of the best supplement experiences ever. I'd run this stuff every 2 months if I could afford it. The mental and physical benefits in all aspects were awesome. I'm surprised you didn't notice an increase in cardio....lol - I also really liked the improved sleep...and the vivid dreams!

11. Quote Originally Posted by TheNinja;
    Agreed...nice review. My 8 weeks of IGF-2 was one of the best supplement experiences ever. I'd run this stuff every 2 months if I could afford it. The mental and physical benefits in all aspects were awesome. I'm surprised you didn't notice an increase in cardio....lol - I also really liked the improved sleep...and the vivid dreams!
    Thanks for the feedback, Ninja! IGF-2 is truly a compact and potent punch. Nice that you mentioned the cardio aspect. It can be overlooked sometimes due to the IGF-2-induced general improvement in markers of physical and mental well-being. Nevertheless, the cardio aspect (phosphocreatine/ATP synthesis/VO2-Max) is due to the overall synergy with Rhodiola Rosea at the core. The sleep-vivid-dream aspect is another type of synergy triggered by the L-Dopa from Mucuna Pruriens. Great remarks, Ninja
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowdersí opinion as a whole.

12. Nice addition Ninja. Everyone is different when it comes to supplements so its great to add a different perspective as well for people to see.

Strategic ~ you been mia a little? lol.

Also I just started Lipotrpohin-PM last night. Not going to lod daily notes but will be doing an overall review following completion of the product.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Cpo's LIT UP Review (Sponsored Review)
    By Cpo in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-08-2011, 10:51 AM
  2. Controlled Labs Samples Review (mini review)
    By SouthernCharm in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-21-2010, 11:12 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-10-2009, 05:18 PM
  4. *NEW* Controlled Labs Contest: Review the Review!
    By RenegadeRows in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 102
    Last Post: 12-07-2008, 12:38 PM