IGF-2 Review - AnabolicMinds.com

IGF-2 Review

  1. Registered User
    OCCFan023's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    25
    Posts
    3,789
    Rep Power
    2000

    Reputation

    IGF-2 Review


    Applied Nutriceuticals IGF-2 Review

    Preface:
    -I began IGF-2 on day 1 of my cutting phase in hopes of strength retention while on a reduced calorie diet, aid in preservation of LBM, loose body fat at a controlled rate, and to help with sleep and overall well being. Was used in conjunction with AP (which I have used before so results were easily separated between the two.)

    -I ran 1 bottle for a total of 24 days with a dosing pattern of:
    4 pills pre-workout. 3 pills midday, and 3 pills 45 minutes before bed.

    Body Changes (Initial ---> 3 weeks after)

    Weight : 220 -----> 200.2 (-19.8 *Water and Glycogen loss attributes to this as well.)
    Body Fat %: 14%---->12% (-2%) *this is done by my idea of bf. Judge from pictures for personal thoughts.
    Waist just below navel: 38in ---> 36.5 in (-1.5 in)
    Arms: R:15.5 L:15.5 ----> R:15.25 (-.25) L:15 (-.5)
    Calves: R:15 L:15 ---> R:14.875(-.125) L: 14.5 (-.5)

    Strength/Cardio Endurance:
    -Throughout the 3 weeks I noted all lifts remained within 5% of their pre cut PRs. Although no strength was gained I was not surprised as I was not taking this product for that intention. I am very pleased with knowing abnormal strength loss (which in turn would lead me to believe LBM loss was occurring) did not occur at any point while taking IGF-2.

    -Despite some peoples success with IGF-2 and endurance/cardio benefits I personally experienced little/no benefit. I noted from the first dose that while doing empty stomach cardio I was sluggish and tired easier than normal (I am assuming this is from the gh release?)

    -However abstract from the results I saw from endurance during cardio I saw immediate benefits in recovery and endurance during strength training. Within the first week time between sets and exercises were drastically reduced. I give myself 2-3 minuets in between sets on smaller muscle groups and 3-4.5 minuets on larger muscle groups (and typically go towards the latter allotted time.) While on IGF-2 and keeping weights high I was barreling through rest times and there fore also cutting down on overall time in the gym.

    Fat Loss
    -I can't directly attribute fat loss to IGF-2 since I saw no remarkable jumps compared to previous fat loss periods without it, but LBM retention was definitely seen; namely dosing 4 caps prior to empty stomach cardio. I use to do empty stomach purely on an empty stomach and although fat loss was solid muscle loss was always in the back of my head. With IGF-2 I felt no adverse sides to emtpy stomach cardio and felt like it was almost a "armor" protecting muscle from unneeded breakdown.

    Overall Subjective Feelings
    -Drastic increase in anaerobic recovery time, but no increase/slight decrease in aerobic exercise.
    -Acne noticed on chest 7 days in, subsided by day 14.
    -Increase in nail growth as well as hair growth after 10 days remaining for the rest of the products use.
    -Much improved sleep. Within 45 minuets of taking IGF-2 before bed I was out like a light. Vivid dreams and deep RPM sleep was noted. Woke up resfreshed and ready to go every morning.
    -No mood elevation that people report while take GH/Test boosters.

    Overall Ratings:
    Strength Retention: 8.5/10
    Endurance/Recovery 8/10 (loved the lifting benefits, not a fan of cardio results)
    Sleep: 9.5/10
    Pumps/Vascularity: 7/10 (Pumps and vascularity where there, but no different than when I was taking AP solo, so I attribute vascularity and pumps to AP.)
    Product as a whole: 8.25/10

    Overall I very much enjoyed IGF-2 and its benefits. I recommend it too anyone considering trying it out and would love to see what someone could do on a purely LBM/strength gaining period.





    Before:


    After:

  2. O.G. Appnut
    Vitruvian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    5,203
    Rep Power
    85508

    Reputation Reputation

    Awesome review! More reviews should be this way, with this level of description and discussion. Very appreciated man!!!!!!!!!!!
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)
  3. Elite Member
    bolt10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,451
    Rep Power
    3471603

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    Awesome review! More reviews should be this way, with this level of description and discussion. Very appreciated man!!!!!!!!!!!
    Agreed very solid review

    I really enjoyed your log and good detail and clear explanations. Looks like it treated you very well. I see noticeable fat loss, especially in the waist area. Glad you enjoyed it and i look forward to whatever you review in the future!

    Edit:
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to OCCFan023 again.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    OCCFan023's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    25
    Posts
    3,789
    Rep Power
    2000

    Reputation

    Thanks Guys.

    Yea I like to explain as much as I can, or just to the point that I would want to read up on a supp if I was thinking of buying it

    Yea I really leaned up well for 3 weeks with these products. You can't see it but my shoulders leaned out a lot too but I can't get a good angle on them. I was surprised I saw any lose in the midsection (it usually is the LAST place I see it.)

    IGF-2 is a solid product and I really enjoyed it.
  5. Senior Member
    SamBoz19's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,691
    Rep Power
    35299

    Reputation

    Thumbs up Top Notch Review!


    Quote Originally Posted by OCCFan023 View Post
    Applied Nutriceuticals IGF-2 Review

    Preface:
    -I began IGF-2 on day 1 of my cutting phase in hopes of strength retention while on a reduced calorie diet, aid in preservation of LBM, loose body fat at a controlled rate, and to help with sleep and overall well being. Was used in conjunction with AP (which I have used before so results were easily separated between the two.)

    -I ran 1 bottle for a total of 24 days with a dosing pattern of:
    4 pills pre-workout. 3 pills midday, and 3 pills 45 minutes before bed.

    Body Changes (Initial ---> 3 weeks after)

    Weight : 220 -----> 200.2 (-19.8 *Water and Glycogen loss attributes to this as well.)
    Body Fat %: 14%---->12% (-2%) *this is done by my idea of bf. Judge from pictures for personal thoughts.
    Waist just below navel: 38in ---> 36.5 in (-1.5 in)
    Arms: R:15.5 L:15.5 ----> R:15.25 (-.25) L:15 (-.5)
    Calves: R:15 L:15 ---> R:14.875(-.125) L: 14.5 (-.5)

    Strength/Cardio Endurance:
    -Throughout the 3 weeks I noted all lifts remained within 5% of their pre cut PRs. Although no strength was gained I was not surprised as I was not taking this product for that intention. I am very pleased with knowing abnormal strength loss (which in turn would lead me to believe LBM loss was occurring) did not occur at any point while taking IGF-2.

    -Despite some peoples success with IGF-2 and endurance/cardio benefits I personally experienced little/no benefit. I noted from the first dose that while doing empty stomach cardio I was sluggish and tired easier than normal (I am assuming this is from the gh release?)

    -However abstract from the results I saw from endurance during cardio I saw immediate benefits in recovery and endurance during strength training. Within the first week time between sets and exercises were drastically reduced. I give myself 2-3 minuets in between sets on smaller muscle groups and 3-4.5 minuets on larger muscle groups (and typically go towards the latter allotted time.) While on IGF-2 and keeping weights high I was barreling through rest times and there fore also cutting down on overall time in the gym.

    Fat Loss
    -I can't directly attribute fat loss to IGF-2 since I saw no remarkable jumps compared to previous fat loss periods without it, but LBM retention was definitely seen; namely dosing 4 caps prior to empty stomach cardio. I use to do empty stomach purely on an empty stomach and although fat loss was solid muscle loss was always in the back of my head. With IGF-2 I felt no adverse sides to emtpy stomach cardio and felt like it was almost a "armor" protecting muscle from unneeded breakdown.

    Overall Subjective Feelings
    -Drastic increase in anaerobic recovery time, but no increase/slight decrease in aerobic exercise.
    -Acne noticed on chest 7 days in, subsided by day 14.
    -Increase in nail growth as well as hair growth after 10 days remaining for the rest of the products use.
    -Much improved sleep. Within 45 minuets of taking IGF-2 before bed I was out like a light. Vivid dreams and deep RPM sleep was noted. Woke up resfreshed and ready to go every morning.
    -No mood elevation that people report while take GH/Test boosters.

    Overall Ratings:
    Strength Retention: 8.5/10
    Endurance/Recovery 8/10 (loved the lifting benefits, not a fan of cardio results)
    Sleep: 9.5/10
    Pumps/Vascularity: 7/10 (Pumps and vascularity where there, but no different than when I was taking AP solo, so I attribute vascularity and pumps to AP.)
    Product as a whole: 8.25/10

    Overall I very much enjoyed IGF-2 and its benefits. I recommend it too anyone considering trying it out and would love to see what someone could do on a purely LBM/strength gaining period.





    Before:


    After:
    Honestly bud, this was a fantastic review. Personally I think this would be the kind of review AN should use on its site to help promote IGF-2. Its unbiased, to the point, and you had solid results with it...Great job bud!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
  6. New Member
    mcour1226's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    34
    Posts
    103
    Rep Power
    134

    Reputation

    Solid Review! I just started an IGF-2, RPM, Pslin, Xtend stack for the spring. I'm excited to see the results!
  7. Registered User
    OCCFan023's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    25
    Posts
    3,789
    Rep Power
    2000

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by mcour1226 View Post
    Solid Review! I just started an IGF-2, RPM, Pslin, Xtend stack for the spring. I'm excited to see the results!
    That should be a very promising stack. I've used all of the above and have solid results.
  8. On my grind
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,979
    Rep Power
    1142096

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Definately a solid review brosif!!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  9. New Member
    mcour1226's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    34
    Posts
    103
    Rep Power
    134

    Reputation

    good stuff!
  10. Senior Member
    TheNinja's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,028
    Rep Power
    603

    Reputation

    Agreed...nice review. My 8 weeks of IGF-2 was one of the best supplement experiences ever. I'd run this stuff every 2 months if I could afford it. The mental and physical benefits in all aspects were awesome. I'm surprised you didn't notice an increase in cardio....lol - I also really liked the improved sleep...and the vivid dreams!
  11. Diamond Member
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    10,754
    Rep Power
    774630

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNinja;
    Agreed...nice review. My 8 weeks of IGF-2 was one of the best supplement experiences ever. I'd run this stuff every 2 months if I could afford it. The mental and physical benefits in all aspects were awesome. I'm surprised you didn't notice an increase in cardio....lol - I also really liked the improved sleep...and the vivid dreams!
    Thanks for the feedback, Ninja! IGF-2 is truly a compact and potent punch. Nice that you mentioned the cardio aspect. It can be overlooked sometimes due to the IGF-2-induced general improvement in markers of physical and mental well-being. Nevertheless, the cardio aspect (phosphocreatine/ATP synthesis/VO2-Max) is due to the overall synergy with Rhodiola Rosea at the core. The sleep-vivid-dream aspect is another type of synergy triggered by the L-Dopa from Mucuna Pruriens. Great remarks, Ninja
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  12. Registered User
    OCCFan023's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    25
    Posts
    3,789
    Rep Power
    2000

    Reputation

    Nice addition Ninja. Everyone is different when it comes to supplements so its great to add a different perspective as well for people to see.

    Strategic ~ you been mia a little? lol.

    Also I just started Lipotrpohin-PM last night. Not going to lod daily notes but will be doing an overall review following completion of the product.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Cpo's LIT UP Review (Sponsored Review)
    By Cpo in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-08-2011, 10:51 AM
  2. Controlled Labs Samples Review (mini review)
    By SouthernCharm in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-21-2010, 11:12 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-10-2009, 05:18 PM
  4. *NEW* Controlled Labs Contest: Review the Review!
    By RenegadeRows in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 102
    Last Post: 12-07-2008, 12:38 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in