New product??

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
any news about the New AN product ?
Good question! It is still in the fine-tuning process. As the release gets clearer and closer, more concrete information will be provided. Thanks a lot for your interest. We'll keep you updated! :thumbsup:

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
how about today? :stick:
I hear you, Sir! Overall, though, the information you will receive in the future, in terms of the new product, will be significantly qualitatively better than what you could get today. I would say it is worth the extra patience, right? :cheers:

phantom

Awards
  • Established
this is something ohter than the new Neovar?I remember talks of a really cool and unique staple type product.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, I was going to ask "new information on which new product" but then again I can't give you anything on them anyhow ;)

strester

strester

Awards
  • Established
yeah, I was going to ask "new information on which new product" but then again I can't give you anything on them anyhow ;)
how many new products are planned for release in the coming months?

feel free to provide detailed write-ups on each of them :)

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks a lot for your support guys! The write-up(s) will definitely be made available in a timely fashion as we get closer to release. :cheers:

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
can you just give us a release date
As you know, the point about "release dates" is that there are usually many complex variables that may necessitate a shift in those dates. This is usually irritating, both to the company and the anxiously-waiting potential users. To minimize the possibility of such occurrences, companies usually delay announcement until they are sure most variables are under control. A write-up with a product-release date will be made available in good time. Thanks for your understanding and continued support! :cheers:

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
i love knowing stuff that i cant tell :D

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you all make me sad when you don't share...

really though i just look forward to the release and i know good things will come from AN

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I believe the new product (not the new Neovar) is a non-hormonal anabolic that should stack well w/ Drive/RPM/IGF-2.

Seeing AN's past track record, I'm quite excited for this release.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
To quote Conan O'Brien!

i love knowing stuff that i cant tell :D
You've officially been certified as an "ASS"...if you've watched the show, picture the stamp going across your forehead...ASS!

I kid, I kid....just messin with ya OB....:toofunny:

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
as for release dates, the one thing we pride ourselves on at applied is quality and perfection. so we dont like to rush products onto the scene until we are over 100% certain we have the **** ya heard

i do have some experimental stuff here from when i was up at applied last month. i heart it

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
I'll go ahead and post this write-up....................

in about 10 days.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll go ahead and post this write-up....................

in about 10 days.

Your tricks don't work on me!!!!!!

unless you send me the write up to verify its exclusiveness lol

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
I think its going to be there fat burner that they come out with first. hopefully it will rival recreate!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well, I dunno, it won't contain unobtanium and be harvested by midgets in the dark on a new moon, using only silver shovels, on sacred indian burial grounds, so I dunno how anything we do could compete.

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
well, I dunno, it won't contain unobtanium and be harvested by midgets in the dark on a new moon, using only silver shovels, on sacred indian burial grounds, so I dunno how anything we do could compete.

oh easy your such a jokester !

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
As you know, the point about "release dates" is that there are usually many complex variables that may necessitate a shift in those dates. This is usually irritating, both to the company and the anxiously-waiting potential users. To minimize the possibility of such occurrences, companies usually delay announcement until they are sure most variables are under control. A write-up with a product-release date will be made available in good time. Thanks for your understanding and continued support! :cheers:
Once a codename gets out, the excitement will start. I remember how it happened with "Stim-Free RPM" a.k.a. Are they letting you help with the formulations yet Ike, I'm sure you have some pretty interesting ideas up your sleeve !

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
I think you should change it to operation tearin it up! :bruce2:

sizzzle9

Awards
i think u should give us some info.. lol its too much of a suspense

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Huh :think:

Looking over my calendar I'd have to say 4/14/08 looks like it could be a pretty good day.

A pretty informative day. :head:

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Huh :think:

Looking over my calendar I'd have to say 4/14/08 looks like it could be a pretty good day.

A pretty informative day. :head:
I am gonna hold you to that date!!! I want info!!! :lol:

sizzzle9

Awards
im sure u guys feel real macho with all that information that u have... i cant wait till 4/14... i expect the information to be on here by 12:01 on that date :woohoo:

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
lol

i heard about 4/14

roffle

the bidding starts at 50 bucks

sizzzle9

Awards
2 more days.. will we be able to buy it on monday or is that just information that will be revealed?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
2 more days.. will we be able to buy it on monday or is that just information that will be revealed?
Write-up. Aligning production/distribution logistics. Ordering. In that order. They won't all fit in on Monday. :cheers:

phantom

Awards
  • Established
will there be a rundown of what else is in the works that will be comin out?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
will there be a rundown of what else is in the works that will be comin out?
As far as I know, in line with usual practice, the write-up will cover the product that would be available for ordering in the days following the publication of the write-up.

sizzzle9

Awards
wut happened to the writeup? am i just not looking in the right place? :gotsearch

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
You're not an idiot man... I should have posted a link here. Thank you for doing so, by the way.