Very impressed - AnabolicMinds.com

Very impressed

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  140 lbs.

Very impressed

I received RPM and Drive a while back but wasn't able to give it good try. This morning I took two RPM and 1 Drive, I also took 2 servings of NOS Ether. Now I know many may say that by taking Ether my results may be skewed but I haven't been in the gym for 2-3 months. And I'm really impressed, I hit chest and amazingly I was able to do high volume, drop sets, etc. I attribute this to the AN combo the strength gains w/ ether affect me w/ time. This was pretty much immediate results. Again, very impressed. Oh, thanks to AN, I asked for a sample and it showed up in like 3 days, couldn't believe it.

2. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by radaruckus;
    I received RPM and Drive a while back but wasn't able to give it good try. This morning I took two RPM and 1 Drive, I also took 2 servings of NOS Ether. Now I know many may say that by taking Ether my results may be skewed but I haven't been in the gym for 2-3 months. And I'm really impressed, I hit chest and amazingly I was able to do high volume, drop sets, etc. I attribute this to the AN combo the strength gains w/ ether affect me w/ time. This was pretty much immediate results. Again, very impressed. Oh, thanks to AN, I asked for a sample and it showed up in like 3 days, couldn't believe it.
    Thanks for the assessment, Sir!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  3. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by radaruckus View Post
    awesome- I love to hear stuff like this!!
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  251 lbs.

haha ya same here today was my first day with rpm and drive (leg day)... i worked so hard i puked ...awsome stuff!
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.

Thumbs up Great Feedback!

Thanks for the quick feedback bud. RPM and DRIVE are certainly a force to be reckoned with...lol.

Cheers!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Not too impressed :(
    By figdaddy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-07-2011, 10:37 PM
  2. Impressed once again
    By AE14 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-14-2009, 01:39 PM
  3. I am impressed.
    By bulls**t in forum Nutraplanet