Will Drive/RPM ever be available in bulk/larger bottles?

SureShot

SureShot

Awards
  • Established
I am a big fan of both products, but I burn through the bottles rather quickly, since I have to dose 5-6 rpm and 6 drive to get noticeable results. I noticed the price just went up slightly on nutra for the 110 count bottles. Any chance in the near future of maybe 220 count or so bottles?

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I am a big fan of both products, but I burn through the bottles rather quickly, since I have to dose 5-6 rpm and 6 drive to get noticeable results. I noticed the price just went up slightly on nutra for the 110 count bottles. Any chance in the near future of maybe 220 count or so bottles?
Maybe down the road- def. a valid question, and one we will take a look at- we do have a really good promo about to go on over at Nutra (hint,hint) ;)

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Maybe down the road- def. a valid question, and one we will take a look at- we do have a really good promo about to go on over at Nutra (hint,hint) ;)
hmmm promo is a coming...i see you've made several posts today its nice to see you onthe boards...must be a good sign that you have more time ;)

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Or is only taking a short break! :D
:( honestly tho i was gonna ask what you'd been up to rms as i hadn't seen you around in awhile...even though im still mad at your App St FB team for beating JMU :aargh:

sizzzle9

Awards
god i wish they would make bulk bottles of this stuff...