Will Drive/RPM ever be available in bulk/larger bottles?

  1. Will Drive/RPM ever be available in bulk/larger bottles?


    I am a big fan of both products, but I burn through the bottles rather quickly, since I have to dose 5-6 rpm and 6 drive to get noticeable results. I noticed the price just went up slightly on nutra for the 110 count bottles. Any chance in the near future of maybe 220 count or so bottles?


  2. Quote Originally Posted by SureShot View Post
    I am a big fan of both products, but I burn through the bottles rather quickly, since I have to dose 5-6 rpm and 6 drive to get noticeable results. I noticed the price just went up slightly on nutra for the 110 count bottles. Any chance in the near future of maybe 220 count or so bottles?
    Maybe down the road- def. a valid question, and one we will take a look at- we do have a really good promo about to go on over at Nutra (hint,hint)
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post
    Maybe down the road- def. a valid question, and one we will take a look at- we do have a really good promo about to go on over at Nutra (hint,hint)
    hmmm promo is a coming...i see you've made several posts today its nice to see you onthe boards...must be a good sign that you have more time
    PEScience Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  4. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10;
    .....must be a good sign that you have more time
    Or is only taking a short break!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Or is only taking a short break!
    honestly tho i was gonna ask what you'd been up to rms as i hadn't seen you around in awhile...even though im still mad at your App St FB team for beating JMU
    PEScience Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
    •   
       

  6. Cool


    god i wish they would make bulk bottles of this stuff...
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. WILL DRIVEN SPORTS FRENZY BE AVAILABLE IN US?
    By rhino67jg in forum Driven Sports
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-07-2014, 09:25 AM
  2. Will ERASE be available in the UK?
    By nattydisaster in forum PES
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-30-2010, 07:42 AM
  3. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-05-2008, 08:45 PM
  4. POST Cycle Support to be available in 2 weeks
    By CROWLER in forum Supplements
    Replies: 71
    Last Post: 10-10-2007, 09:13 PM
  5. When will C & C Matrix be back in stock?
    By Drzman in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-18-2007, 07:05 PM
Log in
Log in