Rpm/Drive absorption with gatorade/wms?

Soccer00

Awards
I'm trying some new workout supp timings for am workouts. Going to try taking ap, rpm, drive 30-45 pre, then just sipping gatorade (to be replaced by wms when it gets here) mixed with core abc and cee about 15 min pre through workout then taking xF relentless as soon as i finish. Anything wrong with this protocol? Will gatorade inhibit the absorption of rpm drive at all? Im used to taking them on a completely (2+ hrs without food) empty stomach...

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
I already responded!

I'm trying some new workout supp timings for am workouts. Going to try taking ap, rpm, drive 30-45 pre, then just sipping gatorade (to be replaced by wms when it gets here) mixed with core abc and cee about 15 min pre through workout then taking xF relentless as soon as i finish. Anything wrong with this protocol? Will gatorade inhibit the absorption of rpm drive at all? Im used to taking them on a completely (2+ hrs without food) empty stomach...
You created the same thread in the main supplement forum. I already left ya some tips in that thread. Check it out! However, when do figure out what works best for you I would recommend reporting back in this thread for convenience purposes bud! :thumbsup: