NEOVAR as creatine source

chuebner

Awards
I just finished up 8 weeks of the igf-2/neo/rpm stack and was curious could i just use neovar as my creatine up until my next cycle(PPLEX!) just to keep some gains. Or should i abandon everything and wait out my four weeks until the next cycle.

Btw: i did enjoy this stack altho the amount of pills was kinda out of control. I work and sometimes have too much and then forget If i was on my first three for the day or the second three, but no biggie. I didn't really notice any strength gains until about the 6th week. But up until my last week, the gains just kept climbing. The stack did lean me out while keeping my weight. Shoulder veins much more prevelent than before.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
I just finished up 8 weeks of the igf-2/neo/rpm stack and was curious could i just use neovar as my creatine up until my next cycle(PPLEX!) just to keep some gains. Or should i abandon everything and wait out my four weeks until the next cycle.
You might want to take a four-week break.

Btw: i did enjoy this stack altho the amount of pills was kinda out of control...
The amount of pills may be large, especially when you take IGF-2 and NeoVar in addition to Drive and RPM. But, if the products work for you, the entire efforts would be worth it in every way! :D

... I work and sometimes have too much and then forget If i was on my first three for the day or the second three, but no biggie. I didn't really notice any strength gains until about the 6th week. But up until my last week, the gains just kept climbing. The stack did lean me out while keeping my weight. Shoulder veins much more prevelent than before.
Nice! :thumbsup: