NEOVAR as creatine source

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.26%

NEOVAR as creatine source

I just finished up 8 weeks of the igf-2/neo/rpm stack and was curious could i just use neovar as my creatine up until my next cycle(PPLEX!) just to keep some gains. Or should i abandon everything and wait out my four weeks until the next cycle.

Btw: i did enjoy this stack altho the amount of pills was kinda out of control. I work and sometimes have too much and then forget If i was on my first three for the day or the second three, but no biggie. I didn't really notice any strength gains until about the 6th week. But up until my last week, the gains just kept climbing. The stack did lean me out while keeping my weight. Shoulder veins much more prevelent than before.

2. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.27%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by chuebner;
    I just finished up 8 weeks of the igf-2/neo/rpm stack and was curious could i just use neovar as my creatine up until my next cycle(PPLEX!) just to keep some gains. Or should i abandon everything and wait out my four weeks until the next cycle.
    You might want to take a four-week break.

Btw: i did enjoy this stack altho the amount of pills was kinda out of control...
    The amount of pills may be large, especially when you take IGF-2 and NeoVar in addition to Drive and RPM. But, if the products work for you, the entire efforts would be worth it in every way!

... I work and sometimes have too much and then forget If i was on my first three for the day or the second three, but no biggie. I didn't really notice any strength gains until about the 6th week. But up until my last week, the gains just kept climbing. The stack did lean me out while keeping my weight. Shoulder veins much more prevelent than before.
    Nice!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

Similar Forum Threads

1. What carb source do you mix your creatine with?
    By FATGUY in forum Supplements
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 03-29-2011, 02:36 PM
  2. Neovar vs other creatine + nutrient repartitioners
    By bmw8591 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-02-2009, 09:14 AM
  3. For Sale: Origional NeoVar (Creatine) (Muscle Builders)
    By Grassroots082 in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-30-2008, 03:42 PM
  4. SOURCE: Creatine Alpha-Ketoglutarate?
    By krazy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-28-2008, 05:59 PM
  5. Neovar/Creatine
    By mofodaddy6932 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-24-2008, 06:31 AM