Drive/RPM stack questions

jcratty75

Awards
Whats up guys ? this has probably been asked 100 times but i have to ask for myself. What is the best dosage for the stack? I weigh 195lbs about 13%BF gotta get that lower!!
I just finished a levithan rl / drive stack and wasnt to impressed with levi. no real body fat loss and my diet is in check !!!
So any ideas what I can do with the RPM/Drive stack ??
I took them both seperatly already and it was nice so im hoping together they will work real well...

lets hear the ideas .....:cheers:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Not being an ass but there are like 8 million threads in here that go over this. Anyway, you might be good starting off with 6 caps/day of drive spit it 2 doses. Full dose RPM on w/o days and half dose of RPM on non-w/o days. Take your pre w/o doses about 45 mins before. This is the best way it works for me. You can play around with your doses a little bit and see what fits you best tho. Good luck! Youll love this stuff together the synergy is amazing!

jcratty75

Awards
Not being an ass but there are like 8 million threads in here that go over this. Anyway, you might be good starting off with 6 caps/day of drive spit it 2 doses. Full dose RPM on w/o days and half dose of RPM on non-w/o days. Take your pre w/o doses about 45 mins before. This is the best way it works for me. You can play around with your doses a little bit and see what fits you best tho. Good luck! Youll love this stuff together the synergy is amazing!
Thanks for the help and yeah i knew the question was asked a lot i just wanted to know for my body type ..

And i like the idea of half dose on non workout days, maybe spread it out , im looking to get rid of the last bit fat and get my numbers down to 11 or less , at 13 now

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Thanks for the help and yeah i knew the question was asked a lot i just wanted to know for my body type ..

And i like the idea of half dose on non workout days, maybe spread it out , im looking to get rid of the last bit fat and get my numbers down to 11 or less , at 13 now
You will be very pleased. and yeah spreading out the non w/o day dose is good. I did that and sometimes i did both at once on days i really needed a pick me up.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
You will be very pleased. and yeah spreading out the non w/o day dose is good. I did that and sometimes i did both at once on days i really needed a pick me up.
Good advice, Sir! Thanks!

You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.