Drive/RPM stack questions - AnabolicMinds.com

Drive/RPM stack questions

1. New Member

Drive/RPM stack questions

Whats up guys ? this has probably been asked 100 times but i have to ask for myself. What is the best dosage for the stack? I weigh 195lbs about 13%BF gotta get that lower!!
    I just finished a levithan rl / drive stack and wasnt to impressed with levi. no real body fat loss and my diet is in check !!!
    So any ideas what I can do with the RPM/Drive stack ??
    I took them both seperatly already and it was nice so im hoping together they will work real well...

lets hear the ideas .....

2. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Not being an ass but there are like 8 million threads in here that go over this. Anyway, you might be good starting off with 6 caps/day of drive spit it 2 doses. Full dose RPM on w/o days and half dose of RPM on non-w/o days. Take your pre w/o doses about 45 mins before. This is the best way it works for me. You can play around with your doses a little bit and see what fits you best tho. Good luck! Youll love this stuff together the synergy is amazing!
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions
  3. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    Not being an ass but there are like 8 million threads in here that go over this. Anyway, you might be good starting off with 6 caps/day of drive spit it 2 doses. Full dose RPM on w/o days and half dose of RPM on non-w/o days. Take your pre w/o doses about 45 mins before. This is the best way it works for me. You can play around with your doses a little bit and see what fits you best tho. Good luck! Youll love this stuff together the synergy is amazing!
    Thanks for the help and yeah i knew the question was asked a lot i just wanted to know for my body type ..

And i like the idea of half dose on non workout days, maybe spread it out , im looking to get rid of the last bit fat and get my numbers down to 11 or less , at 13 now
    •   

4. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by jcratty75 View Post
    Thanks for the help and yeah i knew the question was asked a lot i just wanted to know for my body type ..

And i like the idea of half dose on non workout days, maybe spread it out , im looking to get rid of the last bit fat and get my numbers down to 11 or less , at 13 now
    You will be very pleased. and yeah spreading out the non w/o day dose is good. I did that and sometimes i did both at once on days i really needed a pick me up.
  5. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by metroba;
    You will be very pleased. and yeah spreading out the non w/o day dose is good. I did that and sometimes i did both at once on days i really needed a pick me up.
    Good advice, Sir! Thanks!

You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  6. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Good advice, Sir! Thanks!
    no prob.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Prime and Drive Questions
    By BayChamp in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-07-2009, 12:49 PM
  2. RPM/Drive Questions (Please help me out)
    By 2425 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-12-2007, 12:56 PM