Drive with other supps. - AnabolicMinds.com

Drive with other supps.

  1. New Member
    ClutchGene's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    53
    Rep Power
    115

    Reputation

    Drive with other supps.


    Hi I just receieved Drive and plan on taking it tomorrow. I am an NCAA athlete and have a few questions. Is Drive as well as RPM NCAA compliant? I am usually practicing twice a day and if not I am lifting one of those times. How would I dose Drive if i were to practice at 9am and then around 3pm again? How far do the dosages have to be apart? I am also taking Mri No2 1.5hrs before activity which is 2 hrs after my last meal and 30minutes before my next meal or snack. Along with the No2 I am taking Hard Nutritions Performance Pack and O2 with one RPM capsule 30 minutes before a workout. Will Drive be safe to take with the other supplements? Would taking Drive with or around food diminish its effects? Thank You

  2. Diamond Member
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    10,754
    Rep Power
    774630

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by ClutchGene;
    Hi I just receieved Drive and plan on taking it tomorrow. I am an NCAA athlete and have a few questions. Is Drive as well as RPM NCAA compliant?
    Drive, RPM and other Applied Nutriceuticals' products are NCAA, NPC, IFBB, NFL, NBA, MLB and IOC compliant.

    Quote Originally Posted by ClutchGene;
    I am usually practicing twice a day and if not I am lifting one of those times. How would I dose Drive if i were to practice at 9am and then around 3pm again? How far do the dosages have to be apart?
    Take the recommended doses about 45 minutes before workout. Upwards of four or five hours between doses should be fine. Most find that three capsules twice per day deliver optimal results.

    Quote Originally Posted by ClutchGene;
    I am also taking Mri No2 1.5hrs before activity which is 2 hrs after my last meal and 30minutes before my next meal or snack. Along with the No2 I am taking Hard Nutritions Performance Pack and O2 with one RPM capsule 30 minutes before a workout. Will Drive be safe to take with the other supplements?
    Yes, Drive will be absolutely fine to add to the mix. In fact, Drive was developed to demonstrate significant synergy with RPM. The two together make one of the most potent stacks of any natural anabolics.



    Quote Originally Posted by ClutchGene;
    Would taking Drive with or around food diminish its effects? Thank You
    Drive is best consumed on any empty stomach.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  3. New Member
    ClutchGene's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    53
    Rep Power
    115

    Reputation

    OK thanks a lot. If I take the Drive about 15 minutes after I take the No2 and 15 minutes before a meal will that be ok? This would be 1hr 15min before the workout. Also how long do the effects of Drive occur? I have been taking 1 cap of RPM about 45 minutes before a workout and it has been working. When will I need to increase the dosage to 2 caps because of tolerance? Does Drive have thermogenic properties? I do not want a thermogenic as there is a possibility for cramping in my sport and I already have a very low bf%.
    Thank You
    •   
       

  4. Diamond Member
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    10,754
    Rep Power
    774630

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by ClutchGene;
    OK thanks a lot. If I take the Drive about 15 minutes after I take the No2 and 15 minutes before a meal will that be ok? This would be 1hr 15min before the workout.
    You can take Drive together with your NO2 about 30 minutes before your meal.

    Quote Originally Posted by ClutchGene;
    Also how long do the effects of Drive occur?
    This is not a very clear question. Anyway, you should start noticing the effects of Drive within one week to ten days of starting supplementation. Some notice results within the first three to five days.

    Quote Originally Posted by ClutchGene;
    I have been taking 1 cap of RPM about 45 minutes before a workout and it has been working. When will I need to increase the dosage to 2 caps because of tolerance?
    As soon as you notice you do not respond to it anymore as you used to.

    Quote Originally Posted by ClutchGene;
    Does Drive have thermogenic properties? I do not want a thermogenic as there is a possibility for cramping in my sport and I already have a very low bf%.
    Thank You
    Drive promotes body recomposition, amongst others.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  5. New Member
    ClutchGene's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    53
    Rep Power
    115

    Reputation

    Originally Posted by ClutchGene;
    Also how long do the effects of Drive occur?

    This is not a very clear question. Anyway, you should start noticing the effects of Drive within one week to ten days of starting supplementation. Some notice results within the first three to five days.

    hah sorry about that. I meant how long do the performance enhancing effects last? my workouts can last as long as 3hrs.
  6. Diamond Member
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    10,754
    Rep Power
    774630

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by ClutchGene;
    ...
    hah sorry about that. I meant how long do the performance enhancing effects last? my workouts can last as long as 3hrs.
    The effects definitely last beyond your workout. More generally, the effects are cumulative and can last over a period of several weeks...
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  7. Senior Member
    SamBoz19's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,691
    Rep Power
    35299

    Reputation

    Talking To add on...


    Quote Originally Posted by ClutchGene View Post
    Originally Posted by ClutchGene;
    Also how long do the effects of Drive occur?

    This is not a very clear question. Anyway, you should start noticing the effects of Drive within one week to ten days of starting supplementation. Some notice results within the first three to five days.

    hah sorry about that. I meant how long do the performance enhancing effects last? my workouts can last as long as 3hrs.
    The stragepedia already covered it pretty well for you, but I'll just add on and say this...You will run out of gas and give out before RPM and DRIVE do. Nuff said!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
  8. New Member
    ClutchGene's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    53
    Rep Power
    115

    Reputation

    I have been doising RPM at 1cap for a little bit over a week. I weigh 165 and have a low bf%. Should I increas to 2caps? This is for athletics and don;t want to be over stimulated or cramp up and overheat.
  9. Diamond Member
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    10,754
    Rep Power
    774630

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by ClutchGene;
    I have been doising RPM at 1cap for a little bit over a week. I weigh 165 and have a low bf%. Should I increas to 2caps? This is for athletics and don;t want to be over stimulated or cramp up and overheat.
    This is a question that you may be able to answer best yourself. If you feel your current dosage works well for you, you should stick to it. If, however, you suspect you are not getting enough results from the product, then by all means increase your dosage to two capsules and see if anything changes. Usually, users your size take more capsules daily, but everyone has their peculiarities.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Sex Drive Supps?
    By AlexParty in forum Supplements
    Replies: 68
    Last Post: 03-17-2011, 12:11 PM
  2. Pre w/o purposes: RPM vs RPM+Drive vs Drive?
    By JJC in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 10-08-2007, 01:31 PM
  3. New supps, Drive, SDNG, RPM.
    By Ronnie in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-17-2007, 04:11 AM
  4. can you take Thyroid supps with TTA supps
    By mpkonig in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-23-2007, 09:10 AM
  5. Natural Supps to Boost Female Sex Drive?
    By BigVrunga in forum Supplements
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 12-07-2005, 02:10 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in