Drive with other supps.

C

ClutchGene

Awards
Hi I just receieved Drive and plan on taking it tomorrow. I am an NCAA athlete and have a few questions. Is Drive as well as RPM NCAA compliant? I am usually practicing twice a day and if not I am lifting one of those times. How would I dose Drive if i were to practice at 9am and then around 3pm again? How far do the dosages have to be apart? I am also taking Mri No2 1.5hrs before activity which is 2 hrs after my last meal and 30minutes before my next meal or snack. Along with the No2 I am taking Hard Nutritions Performance Pack and O2 with one RPM capsule 30 minutes before a workout. Will Drive be safe to take with the other supplements? Would taking Drive with or around food diminish its effects? Thank You

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Hi I just receieved Drive and plan on taking it tomorrow. I am an NCAA athlete and have a few questions. Is Drive as well as RPM NCAA compliant?
Drive, RPM and other Applied Nutriceuticals' products are NCAA, NPC, IFBB, NFL, NBA, MLB and IOC compliant.

I am usually practicing twice a day and if not I am lifting one of those times. How would I dose Drive if i were to practice at 9am and then around 3pm again? How far do the dosages have to be apart?
Take the recommended doses about 45 minutes before workout. Upwards of four or five hours between doses should be fine. Most find that three capsules twice per day deliver optimal results.

I am also taking Mri No2 1.5hrs before activity which is 2 hrs after my last meal and 30minutes before my next meal or snack. Along with the No2 I am taking Hard Nutritions Performance Pack and O2 with one RPM capsule 30 minutes before a workout. Will Drive be safe to take with the other supplements?
Yes, Drive will be absolutely fine to add to the mix. In fact, Drive was developed to demonstrate significant synergy with RPM. The two together make one of the most potent stacks of any natural anabolics.

Would taking Drive with or around food diminish its effects? Thank You
Drive is best consumed on any empty stomach.

C

ClutchGene

Awards
OK thanks a lot. If I take the Drive about 15 minutes after I take the No2 and 15 minutes before a meal will that be ok? This would be 1hr 15min before the workout. Also how long do the effects of Drive occur? I have been taking 1 cap of RPM about 45 minutes before a workout and it has been working. When will I need to increase the dosage to 2 caps because of tolerance? Does Drive have thermogenic properties? I do not want a thermogenic as there is a possibility for cramping in my sport and I already have a very low bf%.
Thank You

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
OK thanks a lot. If I take the Drive about 15 minutes after I take the No2 and 15 minutes before a meal will that be ok? This would be 1hr 15min before the workout.
You can take Drive together with your NO2 about 30 minutes before your meal.

Also how long do the effects of Drive occur?
This is not a very clear question. Anyway, you should start noticing the effects of Drive within one week to ten days of starting supplementation. Some notice results within the first three to five days.

I have been taking 1 cap of RPM about 45 minutes before a workout and it has been working. When will I need to increase the dosage to 2 caps because of tolerance?
As soon as you notice you do not respond to it anymore as you used to.

Does Drive have thermogenic properties? I do not want a thermogenic as there is a possibility for cramping in my sport and I already have a very low bf%.
Thank You
Drive promotes body recomposition, amongst others.

C

ClutchGene

Awards
Originally Posted by ClutchGene;

This is not a very clear question. Anyway, you should start noticing the effects of Drive within one week to ten days of starting supplementation. Some notice results within the first three to five days.

hah sorry about that. I meant how long do the performance enhancing effects last? my workouts can last as long as 3hrs.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
hah sorry about that. I meant how long do the performance enhancing effects last? my workouts can last as long as 3hrs.
The effects definitely last beyond your workout. More generally, the effects are cumulative and can last over a period of several weeks...

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
To add on...

Originally Posted by ClutchGene;

The stragepedia already covered it pretty well for you, but I'll just add on and say this...You will run out of gas and give out before RPM and DRIVE do. Nuff said! :D

C

ClutchGene

Awards
I have been doising RPM at 1cap for a little bit over a week. I weigh 165 and have a low bf%. Should I increas to 2caps? This is for athletics and don;t want to be over stimulated or cramp up and overheat.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
I have been doising RPM at 1cap for a little bit over a week. I weigh 165 and have a low bf%. Should I increas to 2caps? This is for athletics and don;t want to be over stimulated or cramp up and overheat.
This is a question that you may be able to answer best yourself. If you feel your current dosage works well for you, you should stick to it. If, however, you suspect you are not getting enough results from the product, then by all means increase your dosage to two capsules and see if anything changes. Usually, users your size take more capsules daily, but everyone has their peculiarities.