Week 3 into stack and bad headaches

zendog

Awards
Hey guys I'm at the end of week 3 of my drive/rpm/igf-2/neovar stack. Stack is going great but my last 2 training sessions i have experienced sevre headaches as soon as I do my first set. It is affecting my ability to complete my workouts. Any ideas what may be causing them? Thanks in advance.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey guys I'm at the end of week 3 of my drive/rpm/igf-2/neovar stack. Stack is going great but my last 2 training sessions i have experienced sevre headaches as soon as I do my first set. It is affecting my ability to complete my workouts. Any ideas what may be causing them? Thanks in advance.
Did you do (or take) anything different during the last two training sessions, as the problem did not emerge earlier?

zendog

Awards
No I did not do (or take) anything different during the last two sessions.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Water intake?

How much water are you drinking a day? The headaches are a common problem I have heard about and experienced myself if you do not take in enough water, and I mean water...not liquid in general.

zendog

Awards
My water intake has been a bit low lately. When I am busy at work I don't tend to drink to much. Will up my water intake considerably and see if that helps. Thanks

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, its likely some dehydration coupled with the stim effect of RPM. potentially too did your eating change at all? the drive / rpm combo can lower blood sugar a little, so for some people taking it on an empty stomach 1 hr preworkout, but then having some small amount of carbs right before workout helps. could be a gatorade, then you cover hydration too :)

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
sounds like both water and carbs

how long between meals and gym session

zendog

Awards
I am off to the gym soon so I will take a bottle of gatorade or similar and see how it goes.

I usually have a complete protein/carb meal approx 2hrs pre-wo and then 1hr pre-wo I have been taking 2 Igf-2, 2 Drive and 2 Rpm.

zendog

Awards
Thanks for the responses guys. I just got back from the gym and did'ntexperience the headaches today. The gatorade and plenty of water definately did the job.
BTW am loving the stack, strength and weight are both up and sleep and recovery are both excellent.