This company is very professional

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
I just wanted to say that I got my package today for a log of drive/rpm that i'm going to be running and to my surprise I saw that I got a AN t-shirt in the package.

Im sure you'll be like "big deal, a t shirt"...but that is a big deal to me. A lot of companies out there aren't very reputable but this is one of the ones that i've found to be very professional and friendly at all times.

Kudos to Applied. Myth was actually my rep. that set me up with this opportunity...so personal kudos to him as well. Once my cleanse is up you can look for my log on here and also on another forum that some of you may visit that I won't say here to avoid annoying any moderators.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just wanted to say that I got my package today for a log of drive/rpm that i'm going to be running and to my surprise I saw that I got a AN t-shirt in the package.

Im sure you'll be like "big deal, a t shirt"...but that is a big deal to me. A lot of companies out there aren't very reputable but this is one of the ones that i've found to be very professional and friendly at all times.

Kudos to Applied. Myth was actually my rep. that set me up with this opportunity...so personal kudos to him as well. Once my cleanse is up you can look for my log on here and also on another forum that some of you may visit that I won't say here to avoid annoying any moderators.
Here's to TheMyth and AN :cheers:

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
Nice - they really do seem to be a top notch company! I never got a shirt, but I did get a 8x10 photo of the entire AN crew that I hang above my bed and kiss every night before bed ;) Creepy? Maybe a little. Awesome? No doubt about it!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
I hope a lot more people see this thread and decide to also give props where it's due. Good companies are hard to come by and aside from AN, Millenium Sport, and StarChem...not too many have been very stand-up professional's towards me.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
:headbang:

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
I have to bump this because TheMyth and the wonderful people of A.N. managed to score me another bottle of Drive so that I can log this stack for a full month.

I appreciate this show of good faith more than they could know. Cheers!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have to bump this because TheMyth and the wonderful people of A.N. managed to score me another bottle of Drive so that I can log this stack for a full month.

I appreciate this show of good faith more than they could know. Cheers!
:cheers:

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Yes AN is top notch!

Very classy. Not too many companies would do something like that. I really appreciate it.
Your right about that bud. The customer service that AN provides is second to none. Beyond that though, they're products work very well too. This is why I have been backing them since day one! They are a company that is all about pleasing the consumer and that is why they are continuing to build such a loyal fan base.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
I couldn't say about the products just yet since i'm only on my 4th day or so of my log...but I have to agree 100% on the customer service. The only company that i've found that matches it is the company that is sponsoring me. They are both great companies and I appreciate all that they do for their customers.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Man CT, you brought a tear to my eye. Thanks for the kind words my man!

....ok so maybe no tear actually came out!

sizzzle9

Awards
Hey i ordered a sample first about 2 weeks ago of drive and rpm.. i received the sample within that week. I was very pleased with the product and the speed they took to get me the sample. I am probably not qualified enough to do a log for AN but i did get my Drive/rpm bottles yest and i am planning on taking them today. I am very excited. I would like to thank the AN team for all the responses on reccomendations and hasty responses to all my questions. Very proffessional