Drive Dosage Question

1. Registered User
    Answers

Drive Dosage Question

Hi, I bought a bottle of Drive from your booth at the Arnold classic, and the dosage label is different than on the samples. I am ~180 so should I take 2 or 3 caps? the bottle says 3 caps (up to 200lbs), where the sample says 2 caps (up to 200lbs).

thanks-Kevin:squat:

2. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

the bottle dosing is the correct one. You will likely get a better response that way. if you wanted to conserve caps you could do 3/3 on workout days, and 2/2 on off days. This was changed relatively recently, and the sample labels were already printed. The samples dosing match was what printed on bottles earlier on
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  3. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    the bottle dosing is the correct one. You will likely get a better response that way. if you wanted to conserve caps you could do 3/3 on workout days, and 2/2 on off days. This was changed relatively recently, and the sample labels were already printed. The samples dosing match was what printed on bottles earlier on
    thanks! I will do 3/3 on workout days, then 2/2 off days (at least to start off) sounds good!

I also got a new bottle of RPM (clear bottle black top). I just want to let you know that the dosing label is misprintedit says 150 and up to take 5 caps, where my older bottle ( clear with white top) says 220 and up to take 5 caps.
    •   

4. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

yes, we had already gotten wind of that, but so many were already on bottles and shipped out to distributors, and nobody volunteered to use a sharpie to fix them. We've added some additional precautions now to avoid that happening in the future.
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  5. Registered User
    Answers

ive been myspaced this about 100 times lol
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.
    Answers

Thumbs up The best method to follow!

Quote Originally Posted by kknecht1 View Post
    thanks! I will do 3/3 on workout days, then 2/2 off days (at least to start off) sounds good!

I also got a new bottle of RPM (clear bottle black top). I just want to let you know that the dosing label is misprintedit says 150 and up to take 5 caps, where my older bottle ( clear with white top) says 220 and up to take 5 caps.
    The 3 and 3 and the 2 and 2 approach work great. That has been the dosing protocol I have used and I've experienced nothing, but solid results from DRIVE. Something to keep in mind...I know a lot of guys take up to 9-10 caps of DRIVE a day...IMO that is a waste, while taking the stronger dosages can produce significant results it can also do some damage to your wallet quick. I'm a very big guy at 6'4", 276lbs and the 3/3, 2/2 approach has worked fine for me every time I have used DRIVE. Note: make sure you give a good solid 7 days for DRIVE to really kick in...after that you should notice a real difference in performance.
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
  7. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

yeah, takes at least 3-4 days to notice, and 7-10 to hit 100%. Its a pity, cause samples are almost useless due to that
    This space for rent

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. forskolin dosage comparable to drive
    By sanchezgreg18 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-06-2009, 11:11 AM