Drive Dosage Question

1. Drive Dosage Question

Hi, I bought a bottle of Drive from your booth at the Arnold classic, and the dosage label is different than on the samples. I am ~180 so should I take 2 or 3 caps? the bottle says 3 caps (up to 200lbs), where the sample says 2 caps (up to 200lbs).

thanks-Kevin:squat:

2. Never enough

the bottle dosing is the correct one. You will likely get a better response that way. if you wanted to conserve caps you could do 3/3 on workout days, and 2/2 on off days. This was changed relatively recently, and the sample labels were already printed. The samples dosing match was what printed on bottles earlier on
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

3. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    the bottle dosing is the correct one. You will likely get a better response that way. if you wanted to conserve caps you could do 3/3 on workout days, and 2/2 on off days. This was changed relatively recently, and the sample labels were already printed. The samples dosing match was what printed on bottles earlier on
    thanks! I will do 3/3 on workout days, then 2/2 off days (at least to start off) sounds good!

I also got a new bottle of RPM (clear bottle black top). I just want to let you know that the dosing label is misprintedit says 150 and up to take 5 caps, where my older bottle ( clear with white top) says 220 and up to take 5 caps.
    •   

4. Never enough

yes, we had already gotten wind of that, but so many were already on bottles and shipped out to distributors, and nobody volunteered to use a sharpie to fix them. We've added some additional precautions now to avoid that happening in the future.
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

5. ive been myspaced this about 100 times lol
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging
  6. Thumbs up The best method to follow!

Quote Originally Posted by kknecht1 View Post
    thanks! I will do 3/3 on workout days, then 2/2 off days (at least to start off) sounds good!

I also got a new bottle of RPM (clear bottle black top). I just want to let you know that the dosing label is misprintedit says 150 and up to take 5 caps, where my older bottle ( clear with white top) says 220 and up to take 5 caps.
    The 3 and 3 and the 2 and 2 approach work great. That has been the dosing protocol I have used and I've experienced nothing, but solid results from DRIVE. Something to keep in mind...I know a lot of guys take up to 9-10 caps of DRIVE a day...IMO that is a waste, while taking the stronger dosages can produce significant results it can also do some damage to your wallet quick. I'm a very big guy at 6'4", 276lbs and the 3/3, 2/2 approach has worked fine for me every time I have used DRIVE. Note: make sure you give a good solid 7 days for DRIVE to really kick in...after that you should notice a real difference in performance.
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
  7. Never enough

yeah, takes at least 3-4 days to notice, and 7-10 to hit 100%. Its a pity, cause samples are almost useless due to that
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

Similar Forum Threads

1. forskolin dosage comparable to drive
    By sanchezgreg18 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-06-2009, 12:11 PM