Drive and Activate Xtreme

1. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.58%

Drive and Activate Xtreme

Has anyone stacked Drive and Activate Xtreme? I've got 2 of each coming to me from NP and was looking for some advice on stacking them. I ran a bottle of AX solo and loved it. Any and all comments welcome.

2. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.46%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I stacked the two together for 2 months and loved the combination. I had nice strength gains, gained 6 or 7 pounds, and kept my waistline reasonably in check. This was all without being able to do weighted lower body exercises due to a hip injury, and having to be very careful with an injured right shoulder. I simply took the recommended dose of each product as stated on the bottle.
  3. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.09%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Drive and Activate Xtreme should make a very good stack. Take a minimum of the recommended Activate Xtreme and Drive doses. I am about 230lbs and did about four caps of Activate Xtreme during my stack (http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-s-partly.html). I found it effective, but weight-/-dose-dependent. Next time I use it, I'll go for five or six capsules daily.
    Drive is part of my current stack. I do eight capsules daily in two divided doses. Cool!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.58%

Thanks guys. When I ran the AX, I started with 4 caps a day and moved up to 6 a day. That seemed to be the sweet spot for me.
  5. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.64%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

keep us posted AX is a awesome product
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging
  6. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.09%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Outside Backer View Post
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  7. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.58%

Quote Originally Posted by Outside Backer View Post
    I'm hoping to start Saturday. I'm not a fan of keeping logs but I'll do my best to let you guys know how things are going.
  8. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.09%

Quote Originally Posted by The_Reverend View Post
    I'm hoping to start Saturday. I'm not a fan of keeping logs but I'll do my best to let you guys know how things are going.
    That would be great! All the best!
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.16%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Thumbs up Its a great stack!

Quote Originally Posted by The_Reverend View Post
    Has anyone stacked Drive and Activate Xtreme? I've got 2 of each coming to me from NP and was looking for some advice on stacking them. I ran a bottle of AX solo and loved it. Any and all comments welcome.
    I ran Act. X along with RPM and DRIVE and I definitely loved the feelings of well being and noticeable vascularity and strength increases. I should also note that your libido will be through the roof as well. Just make sure you wash your skin extra good because acne will occur due to your skin becoming more oily as well, hence know your getting your money's worth from the products as getting acne is a sign of them working well. However, none of this should come as a surprise considering the high icariin content you'll be taking in...

Beyond that you should notice some very good gains in cardio output as your endurance should become greatly enhanced and obviously because of the strength gains you might start notice more frequent alpha male type feelings.

As far as how to stack them together...take 6 caps of DRIVE (3 and 3 on training days and 2 and 2 on off days) each day and at least 4 caps of Act. X a day. As far as dosing Act. X, I recommend doing a 1-2-1 approach. 1 upon waking and before bed, and the 2 pre-workout. However, that is what worked for me. Play around with the doses a bit and see what works for you.

Let me know if I can be of any further assistance.

Good luck and keep us posted.
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Stacking Activate Xtreme, Hyperdrol X2, RPM/Drive
    By mdgrwl in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-25-2008, 11:25 PM
  2. activate xtreme or drive
    By pump3d in forum Supplements
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 10-14-2008, 05:19 AM
  3. Lean Xtreme 2, Activate Xtreme, Alpha Drive XL
    By fatburner2007 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6