switch igf-2 and x-factor??? - AnabolicMinds.com

switch igf-2 and x-factor???

1. New Member

switch igf-2 and x-factor???

been thinking of pulling the igf-2 out of my stack after 2 bottles and take up x-factor to run for 50 days with the drive/rpm/osteobolin-c then changing back to igf-2 after 50 days.. any thoughts on this as a long term rotation stack?

2. New Member

no one has any input if this sounds good or not?
  3. O.G. Appnut

Reputation Reputation

I think that is actually a very good plan.... but you'll want a way to incorporate a cycle off of RPM and Drive as well. Osteo is good to go the whole time.
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)
    •   

4. New Member

I thought rpm and drive were good to run long term without a break. so they should be cycled?
  5. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by rugrat5288;
    I thought rpm and drive were good to run long term without a break. so they should be cycled?
    Cycling them avoids tolerance issues. Typically, you might take them for eight weeks and take a four-week break. Some have been taking RPM and Drive more or less "long-term" (say, longer than 16 weeks), but not at the full recommended doses.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  6. New Member

so would i be better off to run out my 8 weeks of rpm drive and igf-2 then run x-factor and activate extreme for 50 days then back to the A.N. stack? Or any other suggestions on what to run with x-factor?
  7. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by rugrat5288;
    so would i be better off to run out my 8 weeks of rpm drive and igf-2 then run x-factor and activate extreme for 50 days then back to the A.N. stack?...
    That would be a good plan.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  8. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by rugrat5288 View Post
    so would i be better off to run out my 8 weeks of rpm drive and igf-2 then run x-factor and activate extreme for 50 days then back to the A.N. stack? Or any other suggestions on what to run with x-factor?
    Maybe x-factor + DCP. They make a nice combo
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  9. New Member

alright what is dcp?
  10. O.G. Appnut

Reputation Reputation

A product by Recomp Performance Nutrition.

That is a great suggestion BTW.
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)
  11. New Member

checked it out. sounds like it would stack well with both the x-factor and activate. see any reason it wouldn't be a good stack?
  12. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Should be nice. I added the DCP suggestion both based on my personal experience with it + x-factor and also based on you mentioning something about fat loss in another thread. maybe tell us more about your current stats, and your goals
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  13. New Member

Well i'm old! 42 anyhow. not hugh i was up to 190 this fall winter and now i've dropped back to around 170. i'm 5'8". i don't really have any set goals at this age. just enjoy working out. i bulk once ayear and then try to lean out by summer. i would like something that might rotate well with the a n stack as i really like what i've gotten from the drive igf-2 and rpm. i just plain feel good in and out of the gym. at this stage in my life i don't plan on being any kind of power lifter. at 170 i can bench 230 5 times. of course i want to keep building as much muscle as possible. i thought x-factor sounded like something i'd like to try. after reading over the activate xtreme i'm wondering if i might be better off leaving it out due to the fact it has some of the same stuff as drive and rpm in it. that would give my body more time before hitting the a n stak again. maybe just x-factor and dcp. i really like all the help you guys offer. it was from here on this forum i picked up on the a.n. products and wow do they work.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 91
    Last Post: 09-16-2010, 08:50 AM
  2. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-07-2010, 10:28 PM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-28-2008, 07:54 PM
  4. X-Factor and Green Bulge or X-Factor and MassFX
    By CrusaderHocky in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-02-2007, 05:07 PM