Where Dirk at?!?

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
Hey,
I emailed Dirk a couple times with no response. He used to respond within an hour. At first I thought it was because of the Arnold but now I'm a bit worried. Does anyone know if Dirk is ok? :think:

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
He's probably quite busy!

Hey,
I emailed Dirk a couple times with no response. He used to respond within an hour. At first I thought it was because of the Arnold but now I'm a bit worried. Does anyone know if Dirk is ok? :think:
Honestly it is no surprise that you haven't gotten a response. He is probably real busy right now with creating new formulations and such. The key one I know he is working on is NeoVar...they have been having problems getting a specific ingredient for the formula so hence one must assume he just doesn't have enough time right now to respond as quick as people are accustomed to. Beyond that, I'm pretty sure he'll get back to you when he gets a chance bud...he's a good guy and he is good about getting back to people as I know from experience myself.

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
Oh I know for a fact that he is a good guy, and from experience I know he gets back to me as well. Not judging him in any way. I was literally concerned as it has been 19 days since my first non responded email. And we had talked a little about his current betas and such through email so I'm sure thats keeping him busy. Thanks for the response though :thumbsup:

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Oh I know for a fact that he is a good guy, and from experience I know he gets back to me as well. Not judging him in any way. I was literally concerned as it has been 19 days since my first non responded email. And we had talked a little about his current betas and such through email so I'm sure thats keeping him busy. Thanks for the response though :thumbsup:
I got a little backed up on emails- can you resend? My apologies- been sick as a dog and trying to play catch-up- things are a little crazy over here right now :)

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
I got a little backed up on emails- can you resend? My apologies- been sick as a dog and trying to play catch-up- things are a little crazy over here right now :)
glad to hear your back and that youre recovering from being sick.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
ddiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrk....long time no see bruv...hope all is well

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
Glad to hear you are on the upward swing. Had a feeling you might have caught some bug. I resent it. No worries on the delay, and take your time. I'm sure you are very busy.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Get well soon big D!

It's been a buggy year, my friend. Finally back on track after being knocked down by 3 different viruses..chest cold, then the Norovirus, then the full blown flu. Lost a good 10 pounds and am now starting on a Drive/RPM/IGF-2 and AP mysterious Beta run to get back some lbm and most importantly..some endurance.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Get Well!

Dirk,

I hope ya get back to a clean bill of health soon. The sooner you get better...the sooner more intriguing and innovative products get produced...lol. :D. Seriously though take care of yourself and I can't wait to see what AN has in store in the upcoming months...I'll keep my hawk like eyes on the lookout...:)

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
...I can't wait to see what AN has in store in the upcoming months...I'll keep my hawk like eyes on the lookout...:)
You are not alone, bud!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established

this i can vouch for

i was at AN before the arnold when i was home on leave. Making **** looking at future goodies and packaging up goodies

DIrk was hacking up a lung at that time which left me doing all the work:bb2::bb2:

the new neovar will kick ur ass holler