Question for Drive?

cantstop19

Awards
I workout at 6 am in the morning and take drive around 5 am then for second dose i usually try and take it around 12 or 1 o clock before my track workout and for my second dose of drive i cant seem to go to sleep and ill stay up till about 1 or 2 am in the morning trying to sleep and cant does anybody have any suggestions on when i could take my second dose

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I workout at 6 am in the morning and take drive around 5 am then for second dose i usually try and take it around 12 or 1 o clock before my track workout and for my second dose of drive i cant seem to go to sleep and ill stay up till about 1 or 2 am in the morning trying to sleep and cant does anybody have any suggestions on when i could take my second dose
Somewhat confusing. I thought you took your second dose of Drive around 12 noon or 1 o'clock. Anyway, if you are sure your sleep problems may be coming from Drive, try to take your second dose about 6 to 7 hours before you hit bed. This should fix the problem.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yes, drive doesn't have any caffeine or stimulants in it, so I wouldn't expect it to affect sleep at all. Can you post a little more info on what else you are using supplement wise?

cantstop19

Awards
rpm and drive are the only two things im taking maybe im just having problems sleeping

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you take the RPM at the same times? 6 am + 1pm?

cantstop19

Awards
could i take nitrix as well with the other two

cantstop19

Awards
i usually take 3 rpm and 2 drive cause 3 drive made my stomach kill so i was going to take 2 drive for the first week and then step up to 3 drive but i just take rpm in the morning

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
sure, I woudln't see any problem with that

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hmm interesting. i can't imagine drive causing sleeplessness, but I suppose anything is possible. anything else in your life changing lately? bad midterms if you are a college student, something like that?

cantstop19

Awards
nope nothing like that if it keeps going on taking some melatonin wouldnt harm anything would it

Thanos

Thanos

Awards
I give my girlfriend the Lipo PM and it pretty much fixed her sleep issues all together

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
just be cautious on dose, as sometimes going high on melatonin causes even worse sleeplessness

cantstop19

Awards
oh yea one other question i was curious about what are the effects of taking drive and rpm afterwards am i going to keep what i have worked for or is it like other stuff where ill just lose it all after like the first month of getting off it

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you might loose a little of the endurance edge (but will keep some of it), but the lean mass is yours to keep :)

cantstop19

Awards
i saw you mentioned if i took the rpm at the same times as the drive i thought rpm was a once a day thing is it more effective to take it in split doses

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if someone is very cafffeine sensitive, maybe. I was thinking that maybe you dosed it twice because of both having the strength workout as well as the track workout.

cantstop19

Awards
yea im only split dosing the drive appreciate your help