RPM/Drive relations to Sex life

1. Registered User

RPM/Drive relations to Sex life

I am on my first bottle of each RPM and Drive, and I have noticed that my sex life has been, well, shortened. Mainly, i'm not lasting as long in bed as I used to. And I was wondering if the RPM/Drive stack could have anything to do with this?

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.

Exclamation MMM....I wouldn't think so!

Quote Originally Posted by thepirate66 View Post
    I am on my first bottle of each RPM and Drive, and I have noticed that my sex life has been, well, shortened. Mainly, i'm not lasting as long in bed as I used to. And I was wondering if the RPM/Drive stack could have anything to do with this?
    Are you under a lot of stress lately, or is this something else your taking that is new to your system. I ask because I would highly doubt that your issue due to RPM or DRIVE. If anything, that stack should be helping with your sex life. You should have better endurance and as someone else I know taking DRIVE said "I tried to make it a quickie and I couldn't bust a nut for the life of me."

However, while I don't think RPM/DRIVE is the problem, there is a possible chance that the stack is the culprit.

To get a better idea of what is going on...how long have you been taking the stack? Not to sound funny, but I had instances where taking that stack increased the sensation to the point that I had no control over the first time I climaxed, but after that it was like I could keep going all night and that made for some frustration because it got to the point where I wanted to bust, but I couldn't and well she was getting sore. Maybe you might end up experiencing something along the same lines.
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
  3. Registered User

i've been taking the stack for about a month now..i'm almost through both the bottles. but what you experienced sounds really the same thing i'm going through, the first time there's so much sensation that i have no control over it. I've only gone twice in one night once while on this stack and the second time went for about 25 minutes, which is normal with out the stack. but before i started the stack i was able to last longer the first time.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.

Thumbs up Well thats good news!

Quote Originally Posted by thepirate66 View Post
    i've been taking the stack for about a month now..i'm almost through both the bottles. but what you experienced sounds really the same thing i'm going through, the first time there's so much sensation that i have no control over it. I've only gone twice in one night once while on this stack and the second time went for about 25 minutes, which is normal with out the stack. but before i started the stack i was able to last longer the first time.
    From the sounds of it you have nothing to worry about. With the increase in vasodilation and increase in testosterone it is no wonder that the sensation is increased. Anyway, I wouldn't worry too much about the problem bud. Your system could just be very receptive to the products. As dumb as this sounds, it might help if maybe you have oral done to you first so you get the quick uncontrolled release out of the way, or just knock one out yourself...not being funny. Just some suggestions to help! Just make sure you don't let this discourage you in any way because if you let it bug you it could end leading to mental issue of performance anxiety. Beyond that your good to go bud. Keep your head up and keep bustin ass!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
  5. Registered User

Drive and RPM contain nutrients that should help boost libido and sexual performance. Icariin's role here is well known. Dodder seed helps boost sexual performance by also delaying ejaculation. It is, in fact, used to treat premature ejaculation. Dodder seed and icariin are well-known to work in synergy. Then add arginine, grape seed extract, and naringin for extended half lives. Sexual stimulation on its own triggers many complex processes that finally produce an engorgement of the penis with blood, leading to a full blown erection. This engorgement also ensures the penile nerve endings become significantly more sensitive to touch and stimulation. In some cases, this increased sensitivity can lead to such heightened stimulation that weakened control over ejaculation results. This should get better with time, though, as the user in question gains more mastery over the situation. Ultimately, the stack should help boost not just libido, but sexual performance.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  6. MST Reppin Hard!
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

I had the same problem with a different product that had testosterone boosting qualities. It went away for me after about 2 weeks though.

I am going to be logging rpm/drive on an alternate planet next month...I hope my first few weeks aren't recurrent as a minute man, haha
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  155 lbs.

man... my gf will love this stack lol
  8. MST Reppin Hard!
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

So far no increased sex drive from Drive. Maybe because it's already through the roof, haha
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Intresting question about t and e relations............
    By redbishop123 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-12-2009, 08:28 AM
  2. Drive and Life Suport question.
    By chlorella in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-30-2008, 09:09 PM
  3. The best drive of my life???!!!!
    By conan1071 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-27-2008, 05:18 PM
  4. Replies: 7