Weird Feeling in Temples from IGF-2?
- 02-26-2008, 11:38 PM
- 02-26-2008, 11:49 PM
Umm you just reminded me of white lights.
Do you feel a relaxed or real mellow when you feel the pressure in your temples?
02-27-2008, 12:02 AM
02-27-2008, 11:08 PM
02-28-2008, 07:20 AM
"Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
02-28-2008, 07:50 AM
03-05-2008, 03:24 AM
Seems to increase blood flow slightly, and causes a little more pressure than usual in the sinus area (feels like pressure around the temples and sometimes above the eyes).
Doesnt bother me too much, but then again this might be something different to yours.
Just thought id throw that in there.
Similar Forum Threads
- By mrhankey87 in forum Training ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 11-27-2016, 06:54 PM
- By heavyperformer in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 2Last Post: 11-14-2004, 01:52 AM
- By WATERLOGGED in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 1Last Post: 09-04-2004, 05:20 PM
- By FullyBuilt in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 6Last Post: 04-02-2004, 01:02 AM
- By quasar in forum General ChatReplies: 0Last Post: 05-27-2003, 06:08 PM