RPM % Hypertension

  1. Senior Member
    bludevil's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Age
    41
    Posts
    1,922
    Rep Power
    2745
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    98.35%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    RPM % Hypertension


    AppNut,

    I have 1.5 bottles of RPM sitting on my shelf but I'm uneasy about taking it as I have hypertension. I know the Icariin is supposed to be good for blood pressure, but the caffeine worries me a little. You guys think RPM would be ok to take, maybe at 1/2 dosage.

  2. O.G. Appnut
    Vitruvian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    5,203
    Rep Power
    85509
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    31.73%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    I truly think you'll be fine. BP shouldn't raise much if at all. Heart rate, possibly.
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)
  3. Professional Member
    ozarkaBRAND's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    4,278
    Rep Power
    5602
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    98.93%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    I truly think you'll be fine. BP shouldn't raise much if at all. Heart rate, possibly.
    Heart rate definitely can. I've taken RPM several times without incident, then one lovely leg day I got the worst rapid heartbeat of my life. Seriously, thought I was going down, for good. I don't really think I was in any danger though, just scary more than anything.
    •   
       

  4. Banned
    Schism's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Age
    33
    Posts
    494
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    82.37%

    If you have hypertension you already know not to take sh!t with stims in it bro!! This supp is a pre-workout stim, alot stronger than just caffeine, I would steer clear if I was you.
  5. Senior Member
    bludevil's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Age
    41
    Posts
    1,922
    Rep Power
    2745
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    98.35%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Schism View Post
    If you have hypertension you already know not to take sh!t with stims in it bro!! This supp is a pre-workout stim, alot stronger than just caffeine, I would steer clear if I was you.
    Yeah I know but icariin has been shown to reduce blood pressure.
  6. Banned
    Schism's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Age
    33
    Posts
    494
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    82.37%

    Quote Originally Posted by bludevil View Post
    Yeah I know but icariin has been shown to reduce blood pressure.
    Sorry man, but the icariin will have a neglegible effect in such a formula. Good news though there are several pre-workout supps/drinks out there now that are stim free, so check some of those out!! Good luck bro.....
  7. Senior Member
    bludevil's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Age
    41
    Posts
    1,922
    Rep Power
    2745
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    98.35%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Schism View Post
    Sorry man, but the icariin will have a neglegible effect in such a formula. Good news though there are several pre-workout supps/drinks out there now that are stim free, so check some of those out!! Good luck bro.....
    Thanks, now what to do with my RPM...
  8. Banned
    Schism's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Age
    33
    Posts
    494
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    82.37%

    Quote Originally Posted by bludevil View Post
    Thanks, now what to do with my RPM...
    There's a place on this board actually were you can buy/sell supps. Just go to the forms main page, you should be able to find it.....there's always ebay too.
  9. Professional Member
    ozarkaBRAND's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    4,278
    Rep Power
    5602
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    98.93%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Schism View Post
    There's a place on this board actually were you can buy/sell supps. Just go to the forms main page, you should be able to find it.....there's always ebay too.
    Blue you shouldn't have any probs selling or trading your RPM. I had the same problem as you and I got rid of mine within days.. Didn't really even try. Was nice .
  10. Banned
    Schism's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Age
    33
    Posts
    494
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    82.37%

    Quote Originally Posted by ozarkaBRAND View Post
    Blue you shouldn't have any probs selling or trading your RPM. I had the same problem as you and I got rid of mine within days.. Didn't really even try. Was nice .
    See.............
  11. New Member
    BigNutz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    300
    Rep Power
    233
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    47%

    Quote Originally Posted by bludevil View Post
    Thanks, now what to do with my RPM...
    Check your PM's.
  12. Senior Member
    SamBoz19's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,691
    Rep Power
    35300
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    63.17%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Exclamation Its better to be safe rather than sorry!


    Quote Originally Posted by bludevil View Post
    AppNut,

    I have 1.5 bottles of RPM sitting on my shelf but I'm uneasy about taking it as I have hypertension. I know the Icariin is supposed to be good for blood pressure, but the caffeine worries me a little. You guys think RPM would be ok to take, maybe at 1/2 dosage.
    I would definitely err on the side of caution and play it safe. I think it would be more beneficial for you to get an alternative such as DRIVE. Although DRIVE is really meant to be stacked with RPM, DRIVE by itself is a great product. Actually I would think it would benefit you even more at your age. Just my two cents bud!

    Cheers!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
  13. Senior Member
    bludevil's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Age
    41
    Posts
    1,922
    Rep Power
    2745
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    98.35%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by SamBoz19 View Post
    I would definitely err on the side of caution and play it safe. I think it would be more beneficial for you to get an alternative such as DRIVE. Although DRIVE is really meant to be stacked with RPM, DRIVE by itself is a great product. Actually I would think it would benefit you even more at your age. Just my two cents bud!

    Cheers!

    Thanks Sam, just came off Drive about a month ago. I really can tell a difference in libido as it's took a sharp decline since finishing the bottle.
  14. Board Supporter
    RipdnTxs2's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    48
    Posts
    577
    Rep Power
    404
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    50.93%

    Hey Blue, I am about to order a couple bottles of drive, what was your impression of drive, good or bad. I have hypertension and only take one or two RPN at a time to avoid the overly hyped feeling and rise in BP......
  15. Senior Member
    bludevil's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Age
    41
    Posts
    1,922
    Rep Power
    2745
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    98.35%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by RipdnTxs View Post
    Hey Blue, I am about to order a couple bottles of drive, what was your impression of drive, good or bad. I have hypertension and only take one or two RPN at a time to avoid the overly hyped feeling and rise in BP......
    I loved drive, gave me a nice energy boost and increased libido. It also helped me retain muscle/strength while cutting.
  16. Board Supporter
    RipdnTxs2's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    48
    Posts
    577
    Rep Power
    404
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    50.93%

    Those r the things I am hoping to get from Drive as well, and yesterday I took two RPNs at once and I am so sensitive to that product, I was a little to amped up for a few hours, only one from now on......
  17. Diamond Member
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    10,754
    Rep Power
    774631
    Level
    68
    Lv. Percent
    25.09%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by RipdnTxs;
    Those r the things I am hoping to get from Drive as well, and yesterday I took two RPNs at once and I am so sensitive to that product, I was a little to amped up for a few hours, only one from now on......
    Lucky man! One bottle would last you years! Some of us take six to seven capsules in two doses. Daily!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  18. Board Supporter
    RipdnTxs2's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    48
    Posts
    577
    Rep Power
    404
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    50.93%

    I have been hypersensitive to stims since I switched from Celexa to Zoloft, I wonder other than the stim effect if one to two a day will give any real results. I started my Drive yesterday, so time will tell.....
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. CLONIDINE & REBOUND HYPERTENSION
    By mcs5309 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-27-2010, 03:11 PM
  2. Can arimidex cause hypertension
    By mqsymth in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-21-2009, 05:48 PM
  3. CKD/TKD and hypertension
    By bigzach1234 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-01-2008, 01:08 AM
  4. Hypertension 101
    By yeahright in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-17-2006, 02:18 AM
  5. Hypertension while on
    By Gethuge in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-20-2004, 05:16 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in