NeoVar with Pre-Workout meal or with lunch?

IntensePump

IntensePump

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Okay, just trying to figure out the IDEAL time to take my NeoVar... Here's my meal/workout schedule.

7:00AM First Meal (No carbs)

11:00AM Second meal(about 3 days a week I get 50+ grams of carbs in this meal)

2:15PM Third meal(This meal consists of about 50+ grams of complex carbs every day

5:30PM PRE-workout meal (50 grams of complex carbs and a whey shake)

6:15-7:30PM - Workout

7:45PM POST-workout shake (50+grams of carbs)

Obviously my second dose of NeoVar would come with my Post-workout shake. But what about my first dose? I'm thinking either Third Meal or Pre-workout meal. Thanks in advance!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Okay, just trying to figure out the IDEAL time to take my NeoVar... Here's my meal/workout schedule.

7:00AM First Meal (No carbs)

11:00AM Second meal(about 3 days a week I get 50+ grams of carbs in this meal)

2:15PM Third meal(This meal consists of about 50+ grams of complex carbs every day

5:30PM PRE-workout meal (50 grams of complex carbs and a whey shake)

6:15-7:30PM - Workout

7:45PM POST-workout shake (50+grams of carbs)

Obviously my second dose of NeoVar would come with my Post-workout shake. But what about my first dose? I'm thinking either Third Meal or Pre-workout meal. Thanks in advance!
I would suggest your third meal, as it guarantees > 50g complex carbohydrates daily. Since youl'll take NeoVar post-workout, you do not need it pre-workout, too.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Experiment!

I would suggest your third meal, as it guarantees > 50g complex carbohydrates daily. Since youl'll take NeoVar post-workout, you do not need it pre-workout, too.
I agree with strategic, but I would also say to test out what works better for you. I personally loved taking it pre-workout...it made a significant difference in my workouts because my arms and chest always felt blown up...which is a great feeling. Try it as strategic advised, and then try it pre-workout and see what you like better. Then when you find out works best for you...report back and let us know. I'm curious to hear about your experience.