NeoVar with Pre-Workout meal or with lunch?

1. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.39%

NeoVar with Pre-Workout meal or with lunch?

Okay, just trying to figure out the IDEAL time to take my NeoVar... Here's my meal/workout schedule.

7:00AM First Meal (No carbs)

11:00AM Second meal(about 3 days a week I get 50+ grams of carbs in this meal)

2:15PM Third meal(This meal consists of about 50+ grams of complex carbs every day

5:30PM PRE-workout meal (50 grams of complex carbs and a whey shake)

6:15-7:30PM - Workout

7:45PM POST-workout shake (50+grams of carbs)

Obviously my second dose of NeoVar would come with my Post-workout shake. But what about my first dose? I'm thinking either Third Meal or Pre-workout meal. Thanks in advance!

2. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.26%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by IntensePump View Post
    Okay, just trying to figure out the IDEAL time to take my NeoVar... Here's my meal/workout schedule.

7:00AM First Meal (No carbs)

11:00AM Second meal(about 3 days a week I get 50+ grams of carbs in this meal)

2:15PM Third meal(This meal consists of about 50+ grams of complex carbs every day

5:30PM PRE-workout meal (50 grams of complex carbs and a whey shake)

6:15-7:30PM - Workout

7:45PM POST-workout shake (50+grams of carbs)

Obviously my second dose of NeoVar would come with my Post-workout shake. But what about my first dose? I'm thinking either Third Meal or Pre-workout meal. Thanks in advance!
    I would suggest your third meal, as it guarantees > 50g complex carbohydrates daily. Since youl'll take NeoVar post-workout, you do not need it pre-workout, too.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.68%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Thumbs up Experiment!

Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    I would suggest your third meal, as it guarantees > 50g complex carbohydrates daily. Since youl'll take NeoVar post-workout, you do not need it pre-workout, too.
    I agree with strategic, but I would also say to test out what works better for you. I personally loved taking it pre-workout...it made a significant difference in my workouts because my arms and chest always felt blown up...which is a great feeling. Try it as strategic advised, and then try it pre-workout and see what you like better. Then when you find out works best for you...report back and let us know. I'm curious to hear about your experience.
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Pre workout meal
    By vette00 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-05-2010, 05:01 PM
  2. Your pre workout meal
    By Chub in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 06-14-2009, 03:50 PM
  3. Workout and Meal Help
    By skinnyBAR10dr in forum Bulking