Day 6 on drive/rpm/igf-2 - AnabolicMinds.com

Day 6 on drive/rpm/igf-2

1. New Member

Day 6 on drive/rpm/igf-2

I'm 42 and 175lbs now dropping down from about 190 this fall winter on a bulk. i'm on day 6 of 6 drive aday 4 rpm workout and 2 non workout days and 9 igf-2 aday. i workout three days aweek in the winter and 4 in the summer(with more cardio). anyway yesterday was my second workout on the stack and i could certainly tell something had changed. tons of energy (even at work 8 hours after my workout). my muscles feel full all day long it just seems i feel over all better. the feeling just kinda came over me as for the first 4-5days i was thinking man i'm not getting alot from this stack. I can't wait for another week or so to see how i feel. anyway my plan was to run the drive at 6 aday for aweek then cut it back to 4 but i'm wondering if i'd lose alot of the benefit i'm starting to notice at 6 aday. i guess i could split the difference at 5 aday. just hoping for some insight or any recomendations from others who have used this stack. thanks.

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

6 drive a day is my sweet spot
    i am on igf-2/drive/neovar/osteobolin c stack and love it after only 6 days
    i notice spikes in strength with 6 drive a day as compared with 4 or even 5
    i am currently 212 at 5'9
    hope this helps
  3. Elite Member

6 is definitely the sweet spot for most, it sucks that Drive is underdosed cause its pretty expensive but a GREAT product
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.

Thumbs up My favorite stack!!!

Quote Originally Posted by rugrat5288 View Post
    I'm 42 and 175lbs now dropping down from about 190 this fall winter on a bulk. i'm on day 6 of 6 drive aday 4 rpm workout and 2 non workout days and 9 igf-2 aday. i workout three days aweek in the winter and 4 in the summer(with more cardio). anyway yesterday was my second workout on the stack and i could certainly tell something had changed. tons of energy (even at work 8 hours after my workout). my muscles feel full all day long it just seems i feel over all better. the feeling just kinda came over me as for the first 4-5days i was thinking man i'm not getting alot from this stack. I can't wait for another week or so to see how i feel. anyway my plan was to run the drive at 6 aday for aweek then cut it back to 4 but i'm wondering if i'd lose alot of the benefit i'm starting to notice at 6 aday. i guess i could split the difference at 5 aday. just hoping for some insight or any recomendations from others who have used this stack. thanks.
    Honestly, I would say this is my favorite stack. If need you an example of why...you can check my log, which I just completed not too long ago. The results were phenomenal. I bulked up 20lbs in 9 weeks. I went from 260 to 280 and the strength gains felt even better!

Your stack is still young so you definitely have effective results to look forward to. Good luck bud.
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
  5. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

... anyway my plan was to run the drive at 6 aday for aweek then cut it back to 4 but i'm wondering if i'd lose alot of the benefit i'm starting to notice at 6 aday. i guess i could split the difference at 5 aday. just hoping for some insight or any recomendations from others who have used this stack. thanks.
    Many find six capsules per day give the the most effective results. Some heavier-than-average athletes dose even higher. For your weight category, 4 capsules should, in principle, be fine. One complication, though, is that, due to individual metabolic differences, two people with exactly the same weight might get different results from taking the same number of capsules daily. So, I would suggest you do six capsules for 10 days, then drop to five per day. If you feel any relative inferiority in the results, go back to six and stay there. If you do not feel any loss of effectiveness, stay at five capsules per day for another week or so and then drop to four capsules. If you do not feel any drop in potency, stay at four. If you feel any drop in effectiveness, go back to five a day and remain there.
    This may not be the most precise ("yes-no") response you hoped to get, but some of these (effective) supplements require some experimentation with the dosages to get the most out of them.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  6. New Member

add neovar???

Good replies everyone. do you all think adding neovar to this stack would hamper my slow weigth loss perparing for the summer months? i've used most of my creatine during bulking or just coming off a ph like havoc or m-drol to help keep my gains.

thought maybe i could save by cutting back on the drive abit. it is a costly little stack we have here, but mom always said "you get what you pay for". if better results are at higher doses i'll stay at 6.

also it really dosn't say if drive should be cycled like the igf-2 or just keep taking it? seems like after awhile your body would become accustom to it.

and of course i'm still on the wonderful osteobolin-c. i have seen great relief in my left shoulder pain. i have no doubts this is a very solid product that every weight lifter should use.

i have had good results with the couple of ph cycles i've done but i keep having the feeling "am i doing more long term damage than good by using these"? it would be so nice to find a stack that works and even promotes health instead of possibly hurting it. i would certainly trade fast gains for steady but safe gains anyday.
  7. New Member

oh one other thing i work nights and when i get home from work i'm always starving and have a hard time not eating everything in site. i have a good small meal of fish or chicken but i would still feel starving not wanting to many carbs before bedtime. this week i've noticed a reduction in that feeling while still eating the same meals everyday. has anyone else seen this or is it all in my head?
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

i have had good results with the couple of ph cycles i've done but i keep having the feeling "am i doing more long term damage than good by using these"? it would be so nice to find a stack that works and even promotes health instead of possibly hurting it. i would certainly trade fast gains for steady but safe gains anyday.

I too feel the same way now. That is why I started experimenting with the "alternatives". As of right now the current stack I am on is the best all around. It is early into it but thats the way I feel so far. Example= db seated arnold shoulder press a week ago was 85x6 now it is 90x6.

To answer your question however I believe adding neovar can only help in strength size and recomposition. And as long as you do cardio you should have fat loss.
  9. Elite Member

Neovar gave me the ****z
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  178 lbs.

sooo, when you guys say 6 a day. you mean like the bottle & FAQ says 3 in morn or b4 workout & 3 later in day or b4 work out depending on when you work out, right?
  11. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by frizzlerock;
    sooo, when you guys say 6 a day. you mean like the bottle & FAQ says 3 in morn or b4 workout & 3 later in day or b4 work out depending on when you work out, right?
    Right. Split-dosed. You can also do four capsules before workout and the other two capsules at a different point in time.
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  12. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Right. Split-dosed. You can also do four capsules before workout and the other two capsules at a different point in time.
    which product are you refering to? i do this:
    work out day first thing in the morning 3 drive 3 igf-2
    couple hours later 4 osteobolin 3 rpm(right before i had out the door for the gym). mid afternoon 3 drive 3 igf-2 1 rpm. before bed 3 igf-2 4 osteobolin.

non workout days same deal but i cut the morning rpm to 1
  13. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by rugrat5288;
    which product are you refering to? ...
    Drive.
  14. O.G. Appnut

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by nosnmiveins View Post
    6 is definitely the sweet spot for most, it sucks that Drive is underdosed cause its pretty expensive but a GREAT product
    Looking for a better explanation of the "Drive is underdosed" comment..............
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)
  15. MST Reppin Hard!
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I think what they meant is that the recommended number of pills isn't working for them which is making them take more daily, thus making it seem underdosed.

Similar Forum Threads

1. rpm and drive? 19?
    By at1010 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-03-2010, 05:01 PM
  2. What do you think of RPM and Drive
    By ChrisDono in forum Supplements
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 12-15-2008, 07:30 PM
  3. Pre w/o purposes: RPM vs RPM+Drive vs Drive?
    By JJC in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 10-08-2007, 01:31 PM