How Thermogenic is RPM? - AnabolicMinds.com

How Thermogenic is RPM?

  1. Diamond Member
    VolcomX311's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    13,250
    Rep Power
    78135

    Reputation Reputation

    How Thermogenic is RPM?


    I'm starting a cutting cycle with RPM as my lead, AP/Pslin, DCP, Gugglebolic, Sesamin Oil, Fish Oil, but I wasn't sure how effective RPM is as a fat loss agent, because I know it's not promoted "primarily" as a fat loss agent.

    I have DRIVE in the shoe box, and I was considering at that also, but I couldn't justify adding that to the stack.

    My primary concern is fat loss. Is RPM a good lead orrrrr???
    NSCA - CSCS

  2. Senior Member
    SamBoz19's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,691
    Rep Power
    35299

    Reputation

    Exclamation My suggestion for a stack!


    Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    I'm starting a cutting cycle with RPM as my lead, AP/Pslin, DCP, Gugglebolic, Sesamin Oil, Fish Oil, but I wasn't sure how effective RPM is as a fat loss agent, because I know it's not promoted "primarily" as a fat loss agent.

    I have DRIVE in the shoe box, and I was considering at that also, but I couldn't justify adding that to the stack.

    My primary concern is fat loss. Is RPM a good lead orrrrr???
    Yes RPM is an awesome thermogenic...the only other products I've used that make sweat more are AMP V2 by Ergopharm and Get Diesel Ready4War. However, stacking RPM and DRIVE together the thermogenic effect is twofold...its unbeatable IMO. If you want to have optimal fat loss effects split the doses of RPM along with DRIVE and do cardio at least twice a day. Once upon waking, and after weight training. You should 30 minute sessions each time.

    Now as for a fantastic fat loss stack My suggestion is to run these 4 supps stacked together: RPM/DRIVE, RPN's DCP, and AN's Lipotrophin-PM. This way you are burning fat 24/7. With those products and a solid diet and training regimen you should achieve optimal fat loss/recomping effects.

    Note: Now you can justify adding DRIVE to the mix....lol. . Get back at me if you have any other questions.
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
  3. Diamond Member
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    10,754
    Rep Power
    774630

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    I'm starting a cutting cycle with RPM as my lead, AP/Pslin, DCP, Gugglebolic, Sesamin Oil, Fish Oil, but I wasn't sure how effective RPM is as a fat loss agent, because I know it's not promoted "primarily" as a fat loss agent.

    I have DRIVE in the shoe box, and I was considering at that also, but I couldn't justify adding that to the stack.

    My primary concern is fat loss. Is RPM a good lead orrrrr???
    RPM is "promoted" as an effective pre-workout, natural anabolic. As you know, it is "promoted" to deliver strong mental focus, dramatic strength increases, testosterone elevation and estrogen suppression, long-lasting energy without jitters, and significant thermogenesis.

    RPM, due to the synergy of the compounds in its blend, can match many solid stand-alone fat-loss products in terms of efficacy.

    How?

    Fat loss should be attacked from different pathways to create effective results. Several core blocks must be addressed.

    Take norepinephrine synthesis. Norepinephrine is the key endogenous thermogenic/lipolytic hormone in the human body. Norepinephrine levels can be boosted a) directly by compounds such as methyxanthine/caffeine (in RPM), flavoniods (in RPM as OPC), l-tyrosine (also in RPM within Chocamine®), or b) indirectly via cAMP-boosters/phosphodiesterase inhibitors/cGMP-boosters such as icariin (in RPM), methylxanthines/caffeine (in RPM), Naringin (in RPM), and OPC (in RPM), and so on.

    Take glococorticoid antagonism, appetite modulation, aromatase inhibition, prolactin inhibition, growth-hormone release, and testosterone modulation. These are also important areas for fat loss. These effects are achieved via such agents in RPM as methylxanthine/caffeine, OPC, narinigin, icariin (via increased dopamine and increased protein synthesis), phenylethylamine (PEA in the Chocamine®), and tyrosine for thyroid synthesis (also in the Chocamine® blend).

    Now, take icariin. Icariin is not only a powerful testosterone-mimetic and anti-glucocorticoid (inhibits accumulation of visceral adipose tissue and excess cortisol), it is also important in protein synthesis, blunts prolactin levels, and enhances the action of the important neurotransmitter, acetylcholine, necessary for muscle contractions and muscle hardness.

    Working synergistically with icariin, OPCs exhibit significant aromatase-inhibiting properties, raising levels of free testosterone, enhancing protein synthesis, and elevating lipolysis.

    Naringin also demonstrates aromatase-inhibiting properties, is synergistic with icariin and OPCs, and even enhances caffeine metabolism.

    Methyxanthine/caffeine is one compound that is very important in fat-loss. Possessing several useful benefits such as cAMP elevation, dopamine and serotonin boosting, methylxanthine/caffeine also supports the activation of norepinephrine to induce important thermogenesis. The methylxanthine/caffeine coomplex in RPM also contains Theobromine, another important fat-loss compound.

    Lastly, Chocamine®. It contains PEA, tyramine, and L-tyrosine, all important in fat synthesis due to higher dopamine secretion, elevation of norepinephrine levels, and glucocorticoid antagonism, amongst others.

    Altogether, these compounds and processes collectively produce quality lean mass, fat loss, improved strength and endurance, hypertrophy and anti-catabolism.

    So, yes, RPM is significantly thermogenic. And much more.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
    •   
       

  4. Diamond Member
    VolcomX311's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    13,250
    Rep Power
    78135

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    RPM is "promoted" as an effective pre-workout, natural anabolic. As you know, it is "promoted" to deliver strong mental focus, dramatic strength increases, testosterone elevation and estrogen suppression, long-lasting energy without jitters, and significant thermogenesis.

    RPM, due to the synergy of the compounds in its blend, can match many solid stand-alone fat-loss products in terms of efficacy.

    How?

    Fat loss should be attacked from different pathways to create effective results. Several core blocks must be addressed.

    Take norepinephrine synthesis. Norepinephrine is the key endogenous thermogenic/lipolytic hormone in the human body. Norepinephrine levels can be boosted a) directly by compounds such as methyxanthine/caffeine (in RPM), flavoniods (in RPM as OPC), l-tyrosine (also in RPM within Chocamine®), or b) indirectly via cAMP-boosters/phosphodiesterase inhibitors/cGMP-boosters such as icariin (in RPM), methylxanthines/caffeine (in RPM), Naringin (in RPM), and OPC (in RPM), and so on.

    Take glococorticoid antagonism, appetite modulation, aromatase inhibition, prolactin inhibition, growth-hormone release, and testosterone modulation. These are also important areas for fat loss. These effects are achieved via such agents in RPM as methylxanthine/caffeine, OPC, narinigin, icariin (via increased dopamine and increased protein synthesis), phenylethylamine (PEA in the Chocamine®), and tyrosine for thyroid synthesis (also in the Chocamine® blend).

    Now, take icariin. Icariin is not only a powerful testosterone-mimetic and anti-glucocorticoid (inhibits accumulation of visceral adipose tissue and excess cortisol), it is also important in protein synthesis, blunts prolactin levels, and enhances the action of the important neurotransmitter, acetylcholine, necessary for muscle contractions and muscle hardness.

    Working synergistically with icariin, OPCs exhibit significant aromatase-inhibiting properties, raising levels of free testosterone, enhancing protein synthesis, and elevating lipolysis.

    Naringin also demonstrates aromatase-inhibiting properties, is synergistic with icariin and OPCs, and even enhances caffeine metabolism.

    Methyxanthine/caffeine is one compound that is very important in fat-loss. Possessing several useful benefits such as cAMP elevation, dopamine and serotonin boosting, methylxanthine/caffeine also supports the activation of norepinephrine to induce important thermogenesis. The methylxanthine/caffeine coomplex in RPM also contains Theobromine, another important fat-loss compound.

    Lastly, Chocamine®. It contains PEA, tyramine, and L-tyrosine, all important in fat synthesis due to higher dopamine secretion, elevation of norepinephrine levels, and glucocorticoid antagonism, amongst others.

    Altogether, these compounds and processes collectively produce quality lean mass, fat loss, improved strength and endurance, hypertrophy and anti-catabolism.

    So, yes, RPM is significantly thermogenic. And much more.
    Great Info man, I appreciate it a lot.

    and this is why I pimp RPM out to so many people
    NSCA - CSCS
  5. Diamond Member
    VolcomX311's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    13,250
    Rep Power
    78135

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by SamBoz19 View Post
    Yes RPM is an awesome thermogenic...the only other products I've used that make sweat more are AMP V2 by Ergopharm and Get Diesel Ready4War. However, stacking RPM and DRIVE together the thermogenic effect is twofold...its unbeatable IMO. If you want to have optimal fat loss effects split the doses of RPM along with DRIVE and do cardio at least twice a day. Once upon waking, and after weight training. You should 30 minute sessions each time.

    Now as for a fantastic fat loss stack My suggestion is to run these 4 supps stacked together: RPM/DRIVE, RPN's DCP, and AN's Lipotrophin-PM. This way you are burning fat 24/7. With those products and a solid diet and training regimen you should achieve optimal fat loss/recomping effects.

    Note: Now you can justify adding DRIVE to the mix....lol. . Get back at me if you have any other questions.
    I'll look into Lipotrophin-PM right now, thanks alot

    Edit: Just ordered 2 bottles of Lipotrophin-PM, I appreciate the suggestion. Neither the Lipo AM or PM showed up when I clicked on the "fat loss" category at NP, so I didn't even know this two supps existed.
    NSCA - CSCS
  6. Diamond Member
    VolcomX311's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    13,250
    Rep Power
    78135

    Reputation Reputation

    Last Inquiry


    I will still be lifting during my cutting of course, but my primary concern will be fat loss, not hypertrophy. Would I be wasting DRIVE if I added that to my stack? Or does DRIVE offer some synergistic fat loss effect with RPM?

    Money is not an object, nor are shortages of supplements. I have 3 or 4 few bottles of DRIVE and RPM and everything else laying around.
    NSCA - CSCS
  7. Professional Member
    Hank Vangut's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  176 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    41
    Posts
    3,734
    Rep Power
    1975

    Reputation

    i had success w/using rpm on a cut.
    it seemed to helped keep my energy levels high.
    typically when i get depleted the fatigue sets in but with rpm i didn't get that, so for that fact alone i give it two thumbs up.
    Last edited by Hank Vangut; 02-21-2008 at 02:00 PM.
  8. Diamond Member
    VolcomX311's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    13,250
    Rep Power
    78135

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Hank Vangut View Post
    i had success w/using rpm on a cut.
    it seemed to helped keep my energy levels high.
    typically when i get depleted the fatigue sets in and with rpm i didn't get that, so for that fact alone i give it two thumbs up.
    Great, thanks for the affirmation. My mind is pretty set on RPM being a foundational catalyst in my cutting phase. Adding DRIVE is my last inquiry.
    NSCA - CSCS
  9. O.G. Appnut
    Vitruvian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    5,203
    Rep Power
    85508

    Reputation Reputation

    I would definitely add Drive if you're still in debate. The combination was formulated to work together synergistically- I can't say fat loss was a primary goal during formulation, but it's a damn good end result effect!!!!!!!!
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)
  10. Diamond Member
    VolcomX311's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    13,250
    Rep Power
    78135

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    I would definitely add Drive if you're still in debate. The combination was formulated to work together synergistically- I can't say fat loss was a primary goal during formulation, but it's a damn good end result effect!!!!!!!!
    Great, then it's settled.
    -RPM/DRIVE
    -AP/Pslin
    -DCP
    -Gugglebolic
    -Sesamin/Fish Oil
    -Lipotrophin-PM

    Diet, Cardio and Resistance Training in that hierarchy of priority.

    Thanks for all the input. I just got off a JW/AP/Pslin cycle and I ended up at 230lbs@20% bf roughly. I'd like to drop down to 200lbs, realistically 12%-15% bf.
    NSCA - CSCS
  11. Senior Member
    SamBoz19's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,691
    Rep Power
    35299

    Reputation

    Thumbs up Smart Man!


    Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    Great, then it's settled.
    -RPM/DRIVE
    -AP/Pslin
    -DCP
    -Gugglebolic
    -Sesamin/Fish Oil
    -Lipotrophin-PM

    Diet, Cardio and Resistance Training in that hierarchy of priority.

    Thanks for all the input. I just got off a JW/AP/Pslin cycle and I ended up at 230lbs@20% bf roughly. I'd like to drop down to 200lbs, realistically 12%-15% bf.
    A good stack you have planned there. The only thing I would recommend against is guggulbolic. Personally, I am not a fan of any product containing synthetic guggulsterones. I'm not going to get into detail about it because it is your stack. To each their own. Now beyond that...your goal of reaching 12-15% should happen fairly easy with that stack and a solid diet and training regimen.

    BTW...Your going to be glad you added DRIVE to the mix...when you have those days when your doing cardio it will really help with an extra endurance boost.

    Good luck to ya bud...hope you get those results sooner rather than later!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
  12. Diamond Member
    VolcomX311's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    13,250
    Rep Power
    78135

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by SamBoz19 View Post
    A good stack you have planned there. The only thing I would recommend against is guggulbolic. Personally, I am not a fan of any product containing synthetic guggulsterones. I'm not going to get into detail about it because it is your stack. To each their own. Now beyond that...your goal of reaching 12-15% should happen fairly easy with that stack and a solid diet and training regimen.

    BTW...Your going to be glad you added DRIVE to the mix...when you have those days when your doing cardio it will really help with an extra endurance boost.

    Good luck to ya bud...hope you get those results sooner rather than later!

    Please do share your discontent for Gugglebolic. I'm always open to enlightenment. The only reason I added it was because it's the only other non-stim I could find.

    Do you feel it's dangerous or inefffective or both? Could you shed some light on your feelings about it? It'd be greatly appreciated.
    NSCA - CSCS
  13. New Member
    Arrogant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Age
    38
    Posts
    121
    Rep Power
    189

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Hank Vangut View Post
    i had success w/using rpm on a cut.
    it seemed to helped keep my energy levels high.
    typically when i get depleted the fatigue sets in but with rpm i didn't get that, so for that fact alone i give it two thumbs up.
    Agreed.

    It's rare when a supplement truly lives up to the hype that surrounds it. RPM has provided me with amazing workouts beginning with the very first day I used it.

    No jittery feeling at all. Just a smooth flow of energy that led to personal bests on an almost regular basis. I was concerned about a crash - but it never happened.

    As a result of the above, RPM has far surpassed anything I had hoped for.
  14. Diamond Member
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    10,754
    Rep Power
    774630

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Arrogant View Post
    Agreed.

    It's rare when a supplement truly lives up to the hype that surrounds it. RPM has provided me with amazing workouts beginning with the very first day I used it.

    No jittery feeling at all. Just a smooth flow of energy that led to personal bests on an almost regular basis. I was concerned about a crash - but it never happened.

    As a result of the above, RPM has far surpassed anything I had hoped for.
    Great feedback! Thank you!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  15. Senior Member
    SamBoz19's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,691
    Rep Power
    35299

    Reputation

    Exclamation Sorry bud...better late than never!


    Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    Please do share your discontent for Gugglebolic. I'm always open to enlightenment. The only reason I added it was because it's the only other non-stim I could find.

    Do you feel it's dangerous or inefffective or both? Could you shed some light on your feelings about it? It'd be greatly appreciated.
    Sorry I haven't visited this board in a while. Anyway, guggulsterones are known to become an anti-androgen!. Guggulsterones have the ability to indeed increase thyroid output, but only temporarily. After a while, there's a build up of estrogen and thyroid function slows down more than before. So in other words, guggulsterones can end up doing more harm than good...especially for aspiring bodybuilder. The last thing you want to have happen is to have your thyroid get screwed up...even its only temporary and plus having an extra estrogen build up...F*ck that!

    I'll get back to ya with my sources if you would like. Let me know if you want a few and I'll be more than happy to pm them to you. Once again, sorry for the late reply. Moreover, good luck with continued success. Bust your ass and achieve the goals you desire!

    -Sean-
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
  16. Diamond Member
    VolcomX311's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    13,250
    Rep Power
    78135

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by SamBoz19 View Post
    Sorry I haven't visited this board in a while. Anyway, guggulsterones are known to become an anti-androgen!. Guggulsterones have the ability to indeed increase thyroid output, but only temporarily. After a while, there's a build up of estrogen and thyroid function slows down more than before. So in other words, guggulsterones can end up doing more harm than good...especially for aspiring bodybuilder. The last thing you want to have happen is to have your thyroid get screwed up...even its only temporary and plus having an extra estrogen build up...F*ck that!

    I'll get back to ya with my sources if you would like. Let me know if you want a few and I'll be more than happy to pm them to you. Once again, sorry for the late reply. Moreover, good luck with continued success. Bust your ass and achieve the goals you desire!

    -Sean-
    I appreciate the feedback Sean. Prior to adding the Guggles I did do some reading on here and BB.com to see what the consensus was on this product because I was aware of some sort of issue surrounding Guggles and all I found were very vague and non-descriptive reasoning behind the pro's/con's of using Guggles. They sounded much like the "is X-factor good or bad for you?" causing cancers and what not or "should you or shouldn't you post cycle therapy after Jungle Warefar?" Grey area, border line philosophical/theoretical arguments, so I was not convinced that it was a real issue.

    However, because my stack is so extensive, the Gugglebolic is far from imperative or foundational, just a member of the team I'm more then willing to cut off if necessary.

    People have come to my log and wrote, "you know what Guggles do right?" and I would ask for clarification and no one offered any, so I continued using it. I wasn't going to stop using them from statements like, "you know what Guggles do right?"

    I've only been on the Gugglebolic for 4 days now, so I suppose no harm has occurred yet.

    I trust your explanation and am currently intending to cut the Guggles from my stack, but if you could offer the sources, it would really seal the deal for me. I would really appreciate it.

    Also, could you recommend any other non-stims to take its place?

    Thank you very much
    NSCA - CSCS
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 09-07-2003, 06:29 PM
  2. Protein Limits - How much is too much?
    By Technics in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-17-2003, 07:00 PM
  3. How long is UA in your system?
    By dez/null in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-05-2003, 07:31 PM
  4. figuring out how much is left in a bottle
    By hamper19 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-23-2003, 10:09 AM
  5. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-22-2002, 09:12 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in