New Applied Nutriceuticals product " Backdraft "

MuscleBunny

Awards
I was very surprised today when I saw a new APN product called " Backdraft " while either on the APN website as on the variouse BB boards nothing has been posted by any APN reps??

Bought myself a bottle of these nice yellow caps (110) , ingredient label looks very interesting.....anybody has some more info perhaps??

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
The mystery deepens........ ;)

What country you live in?

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
I guess I better add...... as far as I know, BackDraft is a product specific to the European market. I'll have to let rms80 or Donorrell comment further on whether we'll ever see it released here in the states.

I will say however that it's a pretty nice formulation ;)

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was very surprised today when I saw a new APN product called " Backdraft " while either on the APN website as on the variouse BB boards nothing has been posted by any APN reps??

Bought myself a bottle of these nice yellow caps (110) , ingredient label looks very interesting.....anybody has some more info perhaps??
Backdraft is nowhere to be found..... [raises eyebrow very conspicuously]

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
<deleted humor that didn't go over well>

Last edited:
Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
NutriMinds is our European Distributor. Good people over there :thumbsup:

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
J is this something I have tried perhaps....ill pm if you want bruva...

edit-after looking at the page on that site, i think me/my girl have tried this..=)..

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
J is this something I have tried perhaps....ill pm if you want bruva...

edit-after looking at the page on that site, i think me/my girl have tried this..=)..
You guys may have tried some exotic kama sutra move called BackDraft..... but I don't think this particular formulation has seen much if any use in the U.S.

Were your caps red?

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
You guys may have tried some exotic kama sutra move called BackDraft..... but I don't think this particular formulation has seen much if any use in the U.S.

Were your caps red?
nope yellow...dirk sent them for my girl, she's not into stim fat burners....she liked the yellow pills alot....i tried them too.(aka stole a couple from her)...

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
nope yellow...dirk sent them for my girl, she's not into stim fat burners....she liked the yellow pills alot....i tried them too.(aka stole a couple from her)...
LOL!!!!!!! Could've been man! :clap2:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It looks pretty sweet AN!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
I want some Backdraft, but at that price?
No Way! 54 Euros, i think it said. Thats like $100 U.S.

If it were say......49.99 I'd be very interisted ;)

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I want some Backdraft, but at that price?
No Way! 54 Euros, i think it said. Thats like $100 U.S.

If it were say......49.99 I'd be very interisted ;)
1) EUR 54.00 currently translates to about USD 79.50, not USD 100.
2) European prices for US supplements are traditionally much higher than US prices. This is traceable to a combination of import duties, value-added taxes, profit margins, and to a lesser extent, higher shipping costs. Consequently, a one-to-one price comparison may not be appropriate.
3) If Backdraft were to be offered in the USA, the price would definitely not be anywhere in the region of USD 100. Definitely not!

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
hmmm...well i sell ya the 6caps ive got left of it for ....50 bucks..lol..jk...reminds me to use those up sometime...

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
1) EUR 54.00 currently translates to about USD 79.50, not USD 100.
2) European prices for US supplements are traditionally much higher than US prices. This is traceable to a combination of import duties, value-added taxes, profit margins, and to a lesser extent, higher shipping costs. Consequently, a one-to-one price comparison may not be appropriate.
3) If Backdraft were to be offered in the USA, the price would definitely not be anywhere in the region of USD 100. Definitely not!
1.)Havent seen the currency markets as of late. For some reason I was thinking it was almost a 2 to1 exchange, but that's the Brit Pound, not the EURO :)

2.) I've been over there, and it was awesome. So I know how it goes with the prices of things. Another reason all those really cool German and Italian cars are so pricey here.

3) If, eh? such a tease. Your all talk.......:stick:

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
I am pretty sure buying from that site directly is the equivalent of buying directly from the AN site here in the U.S. It has to be higher so the retailers are not undercut.

BigNutz

BigNutz

Awards
  • Established
Im in for a bottle! Any chance of this getting release stateside???

GreenSquats

GreenSquats

Awards
  • Established
Just saw this. Why is it not in the states!!!!!! I want some!!!!!!! LOL.

GreenSquats

GreenSquats

Awards
  • Established
it says it gives you even more energy than RPM! :jaw:

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
it says it gives you even more energy than RPM! :jaw:
I'll be the judge of that :p

All I need is a sample of Backdraft to compare since I ran 3 bottles of RPM with my summertime recomp stack. I already know how potent RPM is.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Euro exchange to £ is expensive! :(

Looks interesting!

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Would there be any point in using RPM if i was using Backdraft? I found a uk site that sells Backdraft at a decent price so i may get some for summer time :)

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
I think two bottles of backdraft this summer are in order! With IGF-2 it would make for a nice recomp!

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
So APP is holding out on us Yankee's i see...

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Came last week :)

Attachments

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So APP is holding out on us Yankee's i see...
No. It is just that some AN products do not make it into Europe and so products meant to do the same thing were done specifically for that market.

Gilley

Awards
Hi,

I have just seen a few threads talking about Backdraft. It has been recommended to me by Bodybuilding Warehouse as a great product but cannot find any logs for it on the UK or US boards.

Is it a good thermo, how good is it raising testosterone? Would you need to take RPM as well?

I am not sure how many stims I can take so was thinking of following stack - Backdraft, Lipotrpohin PM and DCP. Could you let me know your thoughts or if you think there would be a better stack.

I am looking more at weight loss as focus of stack.

Many thanks.