A couple more RPM/Drive questions, sorry...

vision

So I've read most of the posts on this page about RPM/Drive and still didn't find the answers to my question.

I'm on my 2nd bottle of RPM and love it!! Yet another supp added to my long list of staples. I only take it before I lift weights which lately has been every other day and the mental focus I get is amazing!!

I just started taking IGF-2 yesterday and I had some crazy dreams!!

Tomorrow my order of 2 RPM/Drive and 1 bottle of IGF-2 come and I'm a bit confused on dosage.

Should I be taking RPM everyday? I see results just from taking it pre-workout, about 20 minutes after taking it I get really really really psyched up about working out and like I said the focus during my workouts is crazy, everyone around me notices it.

I am supposed to be on a recomp so I have to start doing cardio so I was thinking maybe take 2 RPM before cardio.

Both Drive and IGF-2 have no dosage for 180lbs (thats me). For IGF-2 I started taking 9 daily(3x3).

I'm also on Bolic by USPLabs right now, almost through the first of 4 bottles. I don't see a difference yet but will adding Drive be too much forskolin?? Does Drive need to be taken everyday or just preworkout?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
So I've read most of the posts on this page about RPM/Drive and still didn't find the answers to my question.

I'm on my 2nd bottle of RPM and love it!! Yet another supp added to my long list of staples. I only take it before I lift weights which lately has been every other day and the mental focus I get is amazing!!
Glad to hear RPM is working for you!

I just started taking IGF-2 yesterday and I had some crazy dreams!!
This is really consistent with the broad feedback on IGF-2.

Tomorrow my order of 2 RPM/Drive and 1 bottle of IGF-2 come and I'm a bit confused on dosage.

Should I be taking RPM everyday? I see results just from taking it pre-workout, about 20 minutes after taking it I get really really really psyched up about working out and like I said the focus during my workouts is crazy, everyone around me notices it.
You will get even more from RPM by taking it everyday. This way, the cumulative effects consolidate better. One approach to dosing would be to take one capsule less on non-workout days. Some people prefer to cut their RPM dosage by half on non-workout days. The key, though, is daily dosage.

I am supposed to be on a recomp so I have to start doing cardio so I was thinking maybe take 2 RPM before cardio.
This is a good idea. It is not clear, though, if you do cardio on workout or non-workout days. Whatever it is, the 2 pre-cardio RPM should count as part of your overall daily dosage.

Both Drive and IGF-2 have no dosage for 180lbs (thats me). For IGF-2 I started taking 9 daily(3x3).
9 capsules of IGF-2 for your weight are fine. Drive should be 4 or 5 daily. It is recommended to load Drive initially to ensure elevated cellular concentrations of the actives. In your case, you might consider taking six capsules of Drive daily for 7 to 10 days, before dropping to 4 or 5 steady.

I'm also on Bolic by USPLabs right now, almost through the first of 4 bottles. I don't see a difference yet but will adding Drive be too much forskolin??
"Too much forskolin" is a relative thing. As a guide, if you take 6 capsules of Drive daily, you should be getting something in the region of 50mg of Forskolin. Use this to manage your Bolic intake. If Forskolin does not give you any gastro-intestinal issues, you can do between 50mg and 100mg daily without qualms.

Does Drive need to be taken everyday or just preworkout?
Take Drive daily. Absolutely.

Thanks for supporting Applied Nutriceuticals. Please let us know if we can clarify anything else. All the best!

vision

Thanks for the quick reply, my shipment just arrived and I'll be off to the gym in a couple hours for my first workout with RPM/Drive/IGF2 and I'm stoked.

And to be clear, I plan on doing some sort of cardio on non lifting days, maybe even on lifting days too if I get crazy like I used to, but I always separate them by 8 hours.

Oh and what kind of GI issues are we talking about???

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Basically stomach upset and frequent stooling until the system gets used to forskolin. This only happens to some individuals. Some lucky ones do not even notice any such thing!

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Eas!

Thanks for the quick reply, my shipment just arrived and I'll be off to the gym in a couple hours for my first workout with RPM/Drive/IGF2 and I'm stoked.

And to be clear, I plan on doing some sort of cardio on non lifting days, maybe even on lifting days too if I get crazy like I used to, but I always separate them by 8 hours.

Ever heard of Exploding Ass Syndrome?...:dump: :D. Seriously...the frequent stooling can happen and when it does lets just say its like your having war with the porcelain goddess...dropping bombs over Baghdad. Don't be worried though...it goes away, but definitely make sure you don't take another product containing Coleus Forskohlii (forslean). Drive already has a very potent and effective amount of it.

rugrat5288

Awards
I must be one of those lucky ones. day 3 of drive and no gas problems what so ever.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!

vision

Basically stomach upset and frequent stooling until the system gets used to forskolin. This only happens to some individuals. Some lucky ones do not even notice any such thing!
Yep, found that out this weekend. I went out of town to visit friends and accidentally took Drive and Bolic at the same time... not fun. My girlfriend paged me in the gorcery store because I was gone for so long, lol. Then it hit again at like 4 in the morning when I ate some cake and milk. I had just finished some "cardio" so uh don't get on to me about cake at 4 in the morning.

I'm back home now so I'll be back to a normal schedule. I'll be dosing as follows:

Drive upon waking up
Drive Pre WO
Bolic afternoon
Bolic bedtime