1. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.72%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Drive Dosing Mismatch

Getting ready for my Drive+RPM+X-Factor stack and I just received my Drive Yesterday. I have seen three different dosing schemes and wondering which I should go with. I am 21 years old and weigh 215 pounds. So out of the three listed below what is the best option:

According to the bottles:
    Drive 3 upon waking 3 before workout
    RPM 4 before workout

According to Nutraplanet:
    Drive 2 upon waking 2 before workout
    RPM 4 before workout

According to Your website:
    Drive 2 upon waking 3 before workout
    RPM 3 before workout.

Also do you guys suggest I do a Drive loading phase?

Thanks for the help, I know you AppNuts will set me up with a good plan.
    Muscle Pharm Rep

2. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.29%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by pmiller383;
    Getting ready for my Drive+RPM+X-Factor stack and I just received my Drive Yesterday. I have seen three different dosing schemes and wondering which I should go with. I am 21 years old and weigh 215 pounds. So out of the three listed below what is the best option:

According to the bottles:
    Drive 3 upon waking 3 before workout
    RPM 4 before workout

According to Nutraplanet:
    Drive 2 upon waking 2 before workout
    RPM 4 before workout

According to Your website:
    Drive 2 upon waking 3 before workout
    RPM 3 before workout.

Also do you guys suggest I do a Drive loading phase?

Thanks for the help, I know you AppNuts will set me up with a good plan.
    The dosage protocols were updated to accommodate more weight categories. Some of online sites have not been updated in line with the finer dosage protocols.

Now to your question, the following may best suit you:

Upon waking:
    3 Drive

Before workout:
    3 Drive
    4 RPM

Some users even tweak this a little and do:

Upon waking:
    2 Drive
    1 RPM

Before workout:
    4 Drive
    3 RPM

The key is to do 6 Drive daily, and 4 RPM on workout days. Taking all 4 RPM just pre-workout might be too stimulating for some, so they cut the dose between morning and pre-workout (as suggested earlier). The cumulative effects are the same, but the stimulant effect does not spike too much in the split RPM protocol. Be sure to take 2-3 RPM on non-workout days, to maintain the overall cumulative benefits of RPM.

To the loading issue. Yes, loading is recommended. Since you will be on 6 Drive daily, loading might mean doing 7 Drive for about 7-10 days and dropping to 6 afterwards.

Be sure you will be taking enough omega-3 fish oil to keep the joints lubricated.

All the best!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.72%

Thanks for the advice. I can't take the Omega's though with the X-factor, but I will be taking a good amount of peanut butter, coconut oil, and eggs so hopefully that will keep everything running smooth. This protocol should give me 36 days of drive and will cover all 50 days of RPM. I also have 2.5 sample packs of drive so i will use that as well which will add an extra 4 days. If you guys could find it in your hearts to send me a couple more sample packs I could cover all 50 days. One last thingI also forgot to mention that I will also be taking Bolic, which is the USP 95% forslean, each cap is 25mg so I was wondering about the dosing of this as well, currently i use 100mg a day but i know drive has some in it.
    Muscle Pharm Rep
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.29%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by pmiller383;
    ..One last thingI also forgot to mention that I will also be taking Bolic, which is the USP 95% forslean, each cap is 25mg so I was wondering about the dosing of this as well, currently i use 100mg a day but i know drive has some in it.
    I concentrated so much on the Drive dosage protocol that I forgot you would be stacking Drive with X-Factor. In that case, Omega-3 is definitely a "no-go"!

As a rough estimate, six caps of Drive will give you something in the region of 50mg of Forskolin. This should help you plan your overall Forskolin intake.
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.72%

Thanks for the quick reply, reps.
    Muscle Pharm Rep
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  178 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.8%

hmm so what if you train an hour or so from waking up?
  7. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.29%

Quote Originally Posted by frizzlerock;
    hmm so what if you train an hour or so from waking up?
    In this case, take your first doses of Drive and RPM just after waking, about 45 minutes to 60 minutes before work out. Take your second doses at the latest by late afternoon to avoid any possible interference with sleep.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  178 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.8%

sweet..thx, sleep gooood!
  9. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.29%

Quote Originally Posted by frizzlerock;
    sweet..thx, sleep gooood!
    Thanks! You too!
  10. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.85%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

pmiller get ready for a ride, ive never stacked RPM/DRIVE with xfactor but took it alone and its the same as being on a serious cycle especially with feeling and in gym strength gains... mass wasnt so much the same but me thinks this is where the AA in Xfactor will help out.... if I wasnt getting to stack X-Factor with the new Mass FX id be jealous of you... but Im expecting total awesomeness as well... GL bro. you started a seperate log for this yet or just continueing in the same one? id def like to follow along.
  11. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.23%

great answers strategic
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging
  12. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.72%

Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    pmiller get ready for a ride, ive never stacked RPM/DRIVE with xfactor but took it alone and its the same as being on a serious cycle especially with feeling and in gym strength gains... mass wasnt so much the same but me thinks this is where the AA in Xfactor will help out.... if I wasnt getting to stack X-Factor with the new Mass FX id be jealous of you... but Im expecting total awesomeness as well... GL bro. you started a seperate log for this yet or just continueing in the same one? id def like to follow along.
    Yo poops the top link in my sig is going to be for this log, thanks for the support bro. Put up a link for your log too, I would like to follow yours as well. Lets F****G Grow Bro!
    Muscle Pharm Rep
  13. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.85%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by pmiller383 View Post
    Yo poops the top link in my sig is going to be for this log, thanks for the support bro. Put up a link for your log too, I would like to follow yours as well. Lets F****G Grow Bro!
    Ill get mine in there as soon as My Xfactor arrives, I prefer to get down to biz with my logs now right when im good to go, dont like the clutter that can accumulate before even taking my first dose... sometimes get a full page on there with no real info... after its started though I like my logs to be as open as possible to convos and questions OT or not. Ill let you know fo sho though.... n Im sure we'll be enjoying this ride
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.23%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Upon waking:
    2 Drive
    1 RPM

Before workout:
    4 Drive
    3 RPM
    I'll just throw my 2 cents in and say that I preferred this dosing scheme as I could not handle 4 RPM at the same time. I'm a stim wuss Plus the 1 RPM in the morning is a nice pick me up to get the day going

Similar Forum Threads

1. Applied Nutriceuticals - Drive Dosing Question
    By mdgrwl in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-14-2009, 02:35 PM
  2. RPM/Drive dosing help needed ASAP
    By Gladius in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-04-2008, 04:37 PM
  3. Replies: 44
    Last Post: 10-13-2007, 04:06 PM