igf-2,neovar,drive,osteobolin-c/ urinating

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.1%

Question igf-2,neovar,drive,osteobolin-c/ urinating

Hello.since starting this stack 2 days it feels as though i cant fully empty my bladder feels as if i need to piss all the time is this a side effect of one of these products ? has any one else found this after taking one of these products is there anything in these that could cause problems with the prostate? any help appreciated.

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.1%

Quote Originally Posted by wilsonrob View Post
    Hello.since starting this stack 2 days it feels as though i cant fully empty my bladder feels as if i need to piss all the time is this a side effect of one of these products ? has any one else found this after taking one of these products is there anything in these that could cause problems with the prostate? any help appreciated.
    anyone ? any reps feel like tackling this one ?
  3. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.26%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by wilsonrob;
    anyone ? any reps feel like tackling this one ?
    I do not know of any compound in IGF-2/NeoVar/Drive/Osteobolin-C that can create the outcome you described. Are you taking Pygeum Bark (decreases urination at night, increases and regulates urinary flow during daytime), Nettle leaves and roots (increase urine flow), or Pumpkin Seeds (increase urine flow and reduce problems of irritating bladder)? If not, continue your stack for another few days to see if there is an improvement. If you do not notice any improvement, then what you described sounds like some type of prostate issue, and it would help, if you consumed at least some saw palmetto, pygeum, and nettle root to provide optimal prostate support.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.41%

how old are you? i'm 42 and have noticed a change in that i now wake up in the night and feel i need to pee but when getting to the bathroom i don't really need to go all that much. don't really feel any different in the day time though. i'm taking igf-2 drive rpm and osteobolin. i am on day 8 of the stack and am starting to notice a great increase in sex drive so i'm thinking my test levels are starting to climb. i personaly think my feeling is due to the changes in test levels. don't ask me why just what i feel. no proof behind it.
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.41%

Also...........

did you run a ph before starting up on this stack? just curious.
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.1%

Quote Originally Posted by rugrat5288 View Post
    did you run a ph before starting up on this stack? just curious.
    only ph i took was about 2 year ago of superdrol. but my problems seem to have stoped for now so im thinking maybe i got a slight prostate problem from time to time.

Similar Forum Threads

1. RPM/Drive/IGF-2/Neovar
    By tgood323 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-26-2008, 09:10 AM
  2. Drive + IGF-2 + NeoVar log
    By San Quinn in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-31-2008, 02:17 AM
  3. Replies: 30
    Last Post: 08-27-2007, 07:45 PM