A day in the life with RPM

B

blitzkriegjim

Awards
Woke up this morning, went to my financial engineering class and felt like crap.....slept thru all of it, ate a healthy meal at the dining hall and came back to my room and crashed. Woke up and felt like crap again, had a TON of work to do preparing for exams because I am so far behind, and then the day got amazing...........introduce RPM at one above my normal dose :) (for some reason I feel like the effect of RPM was wearing off on me, but not anymore!)

Went to the gym, had the best workout in a long long time and hit a new PR, ate another meal PWO and got complimented by a cute girl, sat down and worked hard for 5 hours straight (another meal in there somewhere) preparing for my exam, so focused and determined. I have a horrible work ethic but somehow manage to make the grades, but I've found a new application for RPM and I would highly recommend it for all college students when it is crunch time around exams. This stuff dialed me in like no other with studying. I did more studying today than what I've done this whole semester so far, got complimented, and had an awesome workout to boot!! I'll recommend this product forever.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Woke up this morning, went to my financial engineering class and felt like crap.....slept thru all of it, ate a healthy meal at the dining hall and came back to my room and crashed. Woke up and felt like crap again, had a TON of work to do preparing for exams because I am so far behind, and then the day got amazing...........introduce RPM at one above my normal dose :) (for some reason I feel like the effect of RPM was wearing off on me, but not anymore!)

Went to the gym, had the best workout in a long long time and hit a new PR, ate another meal PWO and got complimented by a cute girl, sat down and worked hard for 5 hours straight (another meal in there somewhere) preparing for my exam, so focused and determined. I have a horrible work ethic but somehow manage to make the grades, but I've found a new application for RPM and I would highly recommend it for all college students when it is crunch time around exams. This stuff dialed me in like no other with studying. I did more studying today than what I've done this whole semester so far, got complimented, and had an awesome workout to boot!! I'll recommend this product forever.
Thanks for the great, great feedback! Glad to know RPM supports you where you need it!

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
RPM the anti lazy