drive?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
how much forslean is in drive
Considering that this is proprietary information, you would appreciate that AN would be unlikely to divulge this information :D. Frankly, I do not know it myself. Yet, it might help you to know that, if you took six (6) capsules of Drive daily, you would be getting about 50mg of Forskolin, the same amount that was used in successful Forskolin fat-loss clinicals. Hope this helps somewhat.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
mate,i do really love DRIVE. i was wondering if you could also reveal me the approx. amount of icariin...

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
mate,i do really love DRIVE. i was wondering if you could also reveal me the approx. amount of icariin...
I am happy you are satisfied with Drive. Unfortunately, I do not have access to the information regarding the amount of icariin in Drive.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not criticizing either of these two posters, but this is why formulas remain proprietary.

You ask AN how much of 'x' is in Drive; how much and standardizations.

Another company sees this and says 'Oh, wow, that's how much. Drive is great, I'll use that much of 'x' as well.

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not criticizing either of these two posters, but this is why formulas remain proprietary.

You ask AN how much of 'x' is in Drive; how much and standardizations.

Another company sees this and says 'Oh, wow, that's how much. Drive is great, I'll use that much of 'x' as well.
what clone has ever had the same success of the original?btw,mine was just curiosity.the stuff works wonderfully,that's enough .

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I never said they were as efficacious as the originals, that's the point my man.