Please don't change RPM!

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Although I have used much more potent stims and preworkout mixes, RPM is an excellent supplement in my arsenal.

What sets RPM apart is the ability to adjust dosages according to my hectic schedule. If I work out in the morning, I can load up on 5 or 6 caps and blaze through my workouts.

If I have a marathon case load at work and can't get to the gym until 7, I can take 2 caps of RPM and sip on a non stim mix or nootropic without interfering with sleep.

Although it's very en vogue to have an "X2" or "Extreme" version of products for marketing bologne, I ask you to kindly LEAVE RPM AS IT IS!!!

rudee13

rudee13

Awards
I agree- RPM is good stuff, no need for ver. 2. but geez, i know some take 5 or 6 but for me, under 200, 2 maybe 3 always gets me pump for anything. Love it!

rudee

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Very appreciated input! Thanks to both of you!

SureShot

SureShot

Awards
  • Established
agreed plllllease dont come out with rpm v2 or something like that leave it as is!!!!!!

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Messing with the formula would be heresy!

SureShot

SureShot

Awards
  • Established
I swear if there is an RPM NG i will jump off the Brooklyn bridge

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great to hear you love RPM the way it is :box:

thahotboy

thahotboy

Awards
  • Established
but what's goin on with the new product supposed to come out soon? any info yet ?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, this is news to me ... have there been complaints about it that I've missed on the boards?
Would you like to share some of these complaints?

strester

strester

Awards
  • Established
Would you like to share some of these complaints?
I don't have any ... I was saying that I haven't seen any, so I don't know why you guys would want to change RPM ... IF you are changing it

very happy with RPM .... so much so that I've got 6 bottles of it to make sure I don't run out anytime soon

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't have any ... I was saying that I haven't seen any, so I don't know why you guys would want to change RPM ... IF you are changing it
Gotcha! I am not aware of any plans to change RPM.

very happy with RPM .... so much so that I've got 6 bottles of it to make sure I don't run out anytime soon
Excellent! Thanks for supporting Applied Nutriceuticals!

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Although I have used much more potent stims and preworkout mixes, RPM is an excellent supplement in my arsenal.

What sets RPM apart is the ability to adjust dosages according to my hectic schedule. If I work out in the morning, I can load up on 5 or 6 caps and blaze through my workouts.

If I have a marathon case load at work and can't get to the gym until 7, I can take 2 caps of RPM and sip on a non stim mix or nootropic without interfering with sleep.

Although it's very en vogue to have an "X2" or "Extreme" version of products for marketing bologne, I ask you to kindly LEAVE RPM AS IT IS!!!

Don't worry- I am not going to mess around with this one or tweak it any time soon, you have my word :) The original will always be avaliable......:squat: