Drive/RPM samps came in.

mickyblues

Awards
So I got my samples and I took 3 Drive & 2 RPM upon wakening. I plan on taking the same dosage again in mid afternoon before I leave work. Was wondering is this a sufficient dosing protocol? I am 200lbs.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Thats ok on the drive, on RPM depending on your general stim effectiveness you probably need 4, but only once a day preworkout. empty stomach is best for both, 1 hr preworkout, and near the end of that hour get something in your stomach. If you want to try stretching the RPM samples, you can take 2 caps, open them into water and take that immediately preworkout. Some users report success with lower doses that way.

mickyblues

Awards
Thats ok on the drive, on RPM depending on your general stim effectiveness you probably need 4, but only once a day preworkout. empty stomach is best for both, 1 hr preworkout, and near the end of that hour get something in your stomach. If you want to try stretching the RPM samples, you can take 2 caps, open them into water and take that immediately preworkout. Some users report success with lower doses that way.
Well I wanted a pick me up for the morning this is why I figured I would take 2 RPM in the a.m. But you are saying I should take 4 all at once before training which I do after work around 7pm. If I follow this protocol, will I be able to sleep at night?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
hmm i'd try the 2 opened caps in water around 630 then and see how it goes. It should go in faster and then go down faster too. 7 is kinda close, unless you regularly go to bed after 12.

mickyblues

Awards
I try to be in bed and asleep for 11. So far taking the 3 Drive/2 RPM this morning gave me a really nice boost and still feeling good. I have been feeling lethargic lately because of allergies and this definitley picked me up. I am looking forward to taking the other 3 Drive/2 RPM later today then going to the gym. Any other thoughts or suggestions would be greatley appreciated.