Benefits of taking DRIVE RPM Single VS Split

E J

E J

Awards
  • Established
OK guys quick question. I loaded Drive 6caps split 3 PRE Wo (train at 6 am) 3 in the afetrnoon + 3 RPM Pre.

Now I'm back at 4 caps Drive + 3 RPM.

Are there any benefits of taking 4 Drive + 3 RPM ate 4:40 AM to train at 6:00 AM Vs taking 2 Drive + 3 RPM, and then 2 in the afternoon at around 3:00pm (usually sleep at 11:00 PM son problem there)?

Which one would be most beneficial and why? on non WO I take no RPM and only 2 Drive is that ok?

Thanks in advance

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Hey EJ,

Splitting the Drive dosage up would be the more beneficial of the 2, simply because it will allow for a more constant dosing of the ingredients. Picture keeping cAMP levels high as opposed to spking and lowering on a repeat basis. However, I think it would still be effective if only dosed once a day.

Non workout days I'd either take more Drive or include some RPM. Maybe 3-4 Drive OR 2 Drive and 2 RPM.

E J

E J

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Lanbane, will definately follow your advice on splitting the dose 2 + 2! Another thing I will def do is up the dose to 3 (split also) Drive on non WO days, and just keep RPM for PRE-WO.
DRIVE+RPM have been feeling great for me! I gotta accept I do not feel "stimulated" as in jittery but don't feel as tired and after just 2 weeks I broke my benching 1 Rep Max to by repping ir 8 times instead of only once!

Totally recommend this stack!

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
8 times? VERY nice!!! Let us know if we can be of any further assistance, and be sure to drop in to let us know when you up that 8 to 12 ;)

E J

E J

Awards
  • Established
Well I wouldn't necessarily say DRIVE+RPM made me 8 times stornger :dl:
But when training early in the morning (I guess at any time of day too but I feel it is more importantfeeling energized and focused makes a lot of difference!
And I can attribute that to DRIVE+RPM since I am not taking anything (except protein and creatine) else. :thumbsup: