Drive/RPM/e-Form=awesome

rudee13

rudee13

Awards
posted this in the Supps but wanted to post here too!

Fellas,
I'm not one to post threads, more a lurker than poster but i gotta give some props to AN this time around. I told myself I would give back more to the community so here goes.

Here's my deal:

I'm 41, 5'9" 175lbs. Lean/stocky build. Been hitting the gym anywhere from 2-5 week since June '07. Had not been working out on any kind of level for some years and had put on some poundage around my waist and all over a bit too much.

Saw some good results over the summer-weights, cardio, cycling and watched my diet. Bod Pod testing showed down 12 lbs fat up almost 6lbs lean muscle. Not bad for all naturale but still had some ab fat hanging around so i decided to take it to the next level with some supps:

Did a run of Levi/Incarnate/x-lean and things were going ok but still making slower progress.

Had the chance to meet Dirk and Don one day from AppNut- great guys And after trying some samps of RPM (LOVED it!) i bought a bottle of Drive/RPM after Thanksgiving. Now, not only did i have the usual holiday BS going on but we also bought a house which knocked me out of the gym, killed my diet and basically f'ed up my whole schedule for a while. I kept seeing some good results and feeling like a champ though! I was getting leaner in my midsection and feeling harder/bigger all over arms, shoulders, chest and legs from my limited w/o's

I threw some formestane/penatrate (at 41 yo I love this stuff too!) into the mix during the Christmas holidays, got back in the gym and man did i really start feeling the power and really leaning/getting ripped- I was getting compliments at the gym- like "man we haven't seen you in a few weeks but from the looks of it you've been bustin' it out somewhere?" On 2 different occasions had the same type compliments and my girlie doesn't count. Even though she's the first to notice. She doesn't know a thing about my collection of vitamins. I can't wait to get back on and really watch my diet and get a reg workout schedule this year with these supps!

Okay i guess you get the idea, for 41 i really haven't felt this good in a long long time- kids, work and life can take their toll but with a little help you can feel younger again and look better too.

So here's my props to AppNut! Gotta say I'll be back for more! I get more **hit down on the weekends, at the gym and everywhere else (work) with some Drive/RPM!

later,
rudee

Go App State Mountaineers!!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Great feedback! Thank you very much :D

rudee13

rudee13

Awards
no problem, i do plan to post more on my experiences with products and appreciate your knowledge as well strategicmove! good to see you on board with Appnut!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
no problem, i do plan to post more on my experiences with products and appreciate your knowledge as well strategicmove! good to see you on board with Appnut!
Thank you. We always try to help whenever we can :D