Drive/IGF-2/Neovar stack

CHA0S

CHA0S

Awards
  • Established
I will be doing this stack shortly but was wondering, everyone says they see the full effect of igf-2 using 2 bottles. I only bought one, should I buy another bottle?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
The results are more noticeable over time, so its better to use 2 bottles if you can. Right now nutraplanet is having the free neovar with IGF-2 sale, so you get a bonus :)

CHA0S

CHA0S

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the quick answer cause i needed it. i already bought the products yesterday and sent by money order. so i might be able to fit in one more igf-2 and pay by credit card and still have them shipped at the same time.

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
I'm not a rep but I logged 2 bottles. It really kicks in around day 10-14 and keeps getting better from there, so I'd really suggest going with 2 bottles.
Sounds like you already decided that though :)

CHA0S

CHA0S

Awards
  • Established
I'm not a rep but I logged 2 bottles. It really kicks in around day 10-14 and keeps getting better from there, so I'd really suggest going with 2 bottles.
Sounds like you already decided that though :)
thanks for the input. i won't be logging this cause everyone does it (just wanted to jump on the bandwagon) but i will be logging my next cycle (methyl xt and igf-1) thanks again