IGF2/Neovar/Anabolic Pump Stack

Snapmoney

Snapmoney

Awards
Just got these three in for a stack, I had my own ideas how to run it but was hoping some of the AN experts could make some suggestions.

I am 190 lbs, 5'8", ~12%BF. 12 years lifting exp, looking to do a recomp, not a true cut. I will save that for pre summer. I respond really well to creatines so I am looking forward to the Neo, never used IGF or AP before so I'm pumped about that as well.

I was going to take the AP with oatmeal and fruit, at breakfast, pre, and post workout (3x). I am trying to stay with whole foods here. I dont want to be taking a supplement for everything.

Should I take the 150lb, or 200lb doses of IGF2/Neo? Im stuck in the middle of that group, I was thinking of starting with the 200# doses and if I have to scale back for any reason I can.

Any suggestions, experience, bashing, etc is welcome.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Just got these three in for a stack, I had my own ideas how to run it but was hoping some of the AN experts could make some suggestions.

I am 190 lbs, 5'8", ~12%BF. 12 years lifting exp, looking to do a recomp, not a true cut. I will save that for pre summer. I respond really well to creatines so I am looking forward to the Neo, never used IGF or AP before so I'm pumped about that as well.

I was going to take the AP with oatmeal and fruit, at breakfast, pre, and post workout (3x). I am trying to stay with whole foods here. I dont want to be taking a supplement for everything.

Should I take the 150lb, or 200lb doses of IGF2/Neo? Im stuck in the middle of that group, I was thinking of starting with the 200# doses and if I have to scale back for any reason I can.

Any suggestions, experience, bashing, etc is welcome.
First off, this is a great choice of stack you have here. Some might say you do not need the Anabolic Pump if you have NeoVar, but I would take the three products simultaneously. My opinion.

Use the 200lb doses for IGF-2 and NeoVar.

IGF-2: 3 x 3 capsules.
Non-workout days: first thing in the morning, in the afternoon, and before sleep.
Workout days: first thing in the morning, second dose about an hour before workout, last dose before sleep.

NeoVar: 2 x 4 capsules. With about 60g or so of complex carbohydrates. On workout days, one serving post-workout.

Anabolic Pump: 1 x 3. Take about 15 minutes before a meal with 60g or so of complex carbohydrates. On workout days, take one serving 15 minutes before a pre-workout meal.

IGF-2 is one of the best products around for recomp. Combined with the rest of your stack, you should see great results.

mburrz

Banned
Awards
I am about to do the same stack soon. I am approx 175lbs at 10-11% BF.

Thinking of dosing the 3 like this:

First thing in the morning, second dose about an hour before workout, last dose before sleep.

NeoVar: 2 x 4 capsules.
With about 60g or so of complex carbohydrates. On workout
days, one serving post-workout.

Anabolic Pump: 1 x 1 or 2 (not sure).
Take about 15 minutes before a meal with 60g or so of complex carbohydrates. On workout days, take one serving 15 minutes before a pre-workout meal.

Would taking anabolic pump on the same meal as NeoVar be overkill? If not would it be more beneficial post-workout or to do it in the morning?

I am thinking taking the second dose of AP post-workout, but wondering what others think would be more beneficial.

Btw, I used AP/P-Slin on a recomp during the summer and loved em both. Hoping this stack provides some nice lean hard gains!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
I am about to do the same stack soon. I am approx 175lbs at 10-11% BF.

Thinking of dosing the 3 like this:

First thing in the morning, second dose about an hour before workout, last dose before sleep.

NeoVar: 2 x 4 capsules.
With about 60g or so of complex carbohydrates. On workout
days, one serving post-workout.

Anabolic Pump: 1 x 1 or 2 (not sure).
Take about 15 minutes before a meal with 60g or so of complex carbohydrates. On workout days, take one serving 15 minutes before a pre-workout meal.

Would taking anabolic pump on the same meal as NeoVar be overkill? If not would it be more beneficial post-workout or to do it in the morning?

I am thinking taking the second dose of AP post-workout, but wondering what others think would be more beneficial.

Btw, I used AP/P-Slin on a recomp during the summer and loved em both. Hoping this stack provides some nice lean hard gains!
Your IGF-2 and NeoVar dosage protocols are fine. Personally, I do not see a problem with adding Anabolic Pump to your stack. I do not consider it an overkill either.

1) NeoVar is recommended with or post-meals (with complex carbs), while Anabolic Pump is recommended pre-meals. So if you combine them (i.e., AP pre- and NeoVar post-meals), you would need to consider raising your carbohydrate intake to 80g or so, so your body can optimize the nutrient partitioning. Taking AP pre- and NeoVar post-workouts would be solid!

2) Although NeoVar is recommended post-meals, some have reported great results when supplementing NeoVar pre-meals. Yes, NeoVar is pretty flexible in its dosage possibilities! So, you might also decide to take NeoVar and AP together pre-meals on non-workout days and then eat a meal with about 80g or so of complex carbohydrates afterwards.

See which option works better for you. I am sure you would enjoy your stack. And, do let us know if you need further support :thumbsup: