drive/rpm/igf-2 stack q's

1. drive/rpm/igf-2 stack q's

I am intersted in running a stack but am a little bit stuck. Ideally want to do Drive/Rpm/igf-2 bulk for 8 or so weeks but it will be a bit to expensive. So could I lower the dose of all three and make them last longer or just do two of them or just do a shorter cycle.
    Thanks in advance.
    5'9

2. Quote Originally Posted by zendog;
    I am intersted in running a stack but am a little bit stuck. Ideally want to do Drive/Rpm/igf-2 bulk for 8 or so weeks but it will be a bit to expensive. So could I lower the dose of all three and make them last longer or just do two of them or just do a shorter cycle.
    Thanks in advance.
    5'9
    These are tough questions. I am sure there are different answers to them. Personally, though, I would rather do a shorter, more effective, cycle than do an extended, watered-down one. Play around with the doses. You might end up with e****lent results while doing just below recommended doses. Many have reported this outcome. This is partly because the ingredients used are of the highest quality and exhibit a high level of synergy.

Please let us know how you decide.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
    •   

3. I am planning this stack, but I currently have been doing forsalean for too long and I wanna wait a few months so drive is more effective, I am gunna stack with xfactor.

Planning to dose IGF-2 or Powerful (at 10 or 5 caps ED, respectively). And thinking drive at 9 caps...

4. I think I will go with 2 x Drive, 1 x rpm and 2 x Igf-2 and see how that goes.

5. Quote Originally Posted by zendog View Post
    I think I will go with 2 x Drive, 1 x rpm and 2 x Igf-2 and see how that goes.
    That looks like a good choice. Let us know how it goes
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

Similar Forum Threads

1. asteroid stack,Drive,RPM, IGF-2?
    By bbphato in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-08-2009, 02:23 PM
  2. asteroid stack,Drive,RPM, IGF-2
    By bbphato in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-08-2009, 11:15 AM
  3. Things Are Crazy! Drive + Rpm + Igf-2+ X-factor
    By king1033 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 160