Lipotrophin PM question

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Q: How does Lipotrophin PM help control my cravings?

A: The banaba extract and mucuna pruriens in Lipotrophin PM help curb cravings by stabilizing blood sugar and insulin levels. Mucuna pruriens has been documented to have potent neurotransmitter-boosting effects along with blood sugar controlling effects, both of which promote fat metabolization. Low neurotransmitter levels (mainly dopamine and serotonin) can result in cravings for sugars and sweets and in some cases even depression, which leads to “comfort eating”. Corosolic acid (the active ingredient in banaba extract) has been shown to significantly lower blood glucose and heighten insulin sensitivity.
I am confused. This product is taken at night. How does this help with blood sugar/cravings, etc if you take this at night.. By the time you wake up,, the supplement'shalf life is well over with.

Another question. Dopamine makes you tired. Why is it that you said this supplement will not effect day-time users?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
I am confused. This product is taken at night. How does this help with blood sugar/cravings, etc if you take this at night.. By the time you wake up,, the supplement'shalf life is well over with.
Healthy beta cells in the pancreas govern blood sugar levels. They produce insulin, store it, and release it when required. Either during sleep, or during a period of abstinence from food, the beta cells of a healthy person release insulin in small pulses every few minutes to allow the body to constantly utilize blood sugar. This process of pulsed release is known as basal insulin release. This assures blood sugar control. The compounds in Lipotrophin-PM, by supporting a proper functioning of this basal insulin release during sleep or during fasting during the day, ensure optimal blood sugar levels, a necessary condition for weight management.

Another question. Dopamine makes you tired. Why is it that you said this supplement will not effect day-time users?
As far as I know it is not dopamine itself, rather a lack of it that triggers tiredness. Apart from its critical role in muscle contractions, dopamine is known for its stimulant and pleasurable effects. Increased dopamine levels trigger clarity, confidence, and aggression. Some drugs that increase dopamine levels include amphetamine and cocaine. Nicotine also triggers higher dopamine levels.

On the other hand, low dopamine levels cause tiredness. Dopamine levels, for instance drop dramatically after orgasm, causing tiredness, and consequently sleep (in addition to high histamine and prolactin levels). In fact, symptoms of an acute lack of dopamine can include obsession, compulsion, anxiety, depression, fear, and so on.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
ahhhhh. thanks

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!