My main goal is to drop fat, recomp

I'm 6'3 280lbs at ~18% BF

Here's what's going to be in my stack:
3 bottles of Drive
2 bottles of IGF-2
2 bottles of Neovar
2 bottles of Anabolic Pump

Question
How would you stack these to optimize fatloss and what type of diet would you use? I have morning cardio and evening weight training.

Thanks for your input guys

tattoopierced1

with the Drive and AP you should notice some great recomp effects on your body... I'd just clean up your carb sources, take AP with your bigger carb meals, and throw in some HIIT cardio and the fat should start coming off.

gresh

gresh

Awards
with the Drive and AP you should notice some great recomp effects on your body... I'd just clean up your carb sources, take AP with your bigger carb meals, and throw in some HIIT cardio and the fat should start coming off.
Thanks for the info. Its the carb intake thats going to be tricky. I typically stick to a low carb diet when trying to lose weight, ~ 100g, I know thats going to have to come up on this stack. Can I get by with around ~150g???

tattoopierced1

yes, just make sure to keep the majority of the carb meals planned around AP.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Your Severely Undercutting yourself!

Thanks for the info. Its the carb intake thats going to be tricky. I typically stick to a low carb diet when trying to lose weight, ~ 100g, I know thats going to have to come up on this stack. Can I get by with around ~150g???
Only a 150g of carbs at your size? Are you trying to lose muscle mass as well? Honestly man with AP and NeoVar don't cut down so low. At your size you can stay around 200-250g and see much better results. This way you preserve muscle and just cut fat...you do not want to cut both! Make sure you do 1 hr to 2 hrs of cardio a day. Keep your carbs at the highest level around breakfast, your pre-workout and post-workout routines. Definitely make sure the carbs you take in are complex slow-digesting carbs as well.

An idea for your supplement plan:

2 Drive, 4 IGF upon waking (45 mins-1 hr before breakfast, 1 AP ..15 mins before breakfast)

1 AP 15 mins before your pre-workout meal, 4-5 caps of NeoVar with meal

4 DRIVE+4IGF-2 45 mins-1hr after pre-workout meal to avoid any potential absorption issues. (45mins-1 hr pre-workout)

1 AP 15 mins before your post workout meal, 4-5 caps of NeoVar with meal

4 IGF-2 45 mins prior to bedtime

Try that, or play around with the doses you like to find your optimal sweet spot. Good luck bud. Keep us posted!

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
With the exception of possibly spacing Neovar and AP onto different meals.... What SamBoz lays out is pretty nice. I'd try it both ways and see what benefits you.
You could also cycle your carb intake some... lower carb days w/ Neovar only and carb-up days w/ Neovar and AP.

gresh

gresh

Awards
Thanks for the suggestions guys. SamBoz, I'll probably follow exactly what you laid out.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Ask away!

Thanks for the suggestions guys. SamBoz, I'll probably follow exactly what you laid out.
If you need any other tips just ask away here in this section as I frequent this section quite a bit...:D, or pm me. Good luck to you bud and enjoy the results you will attain with that bad ass stack!

gresh

gresh

Awards
Okay, slight change in plans. NP had to go and put P-Slin on sale, so I picked up a couple bottles. With a bit of research, Ive determined that I should drop the pre workout AP and take pslin instead.
AP, Pslin and Neovar, is that overkill???

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Okay, slight change in plans. NP had to go and put P-Slin on sale, so I picked up a couple bottles. With a bit of research, Ive determined that I should drop the pre workout AP and take pslin instead.
AP, Pslin and Neovar, is that overkill???
NeoVar should be all you need :)

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Cycle instead of such a huge stack..... more bang for the buck in the long run